Drifting Sun - Twilight CD (album) cover

TWILIGHT

Drifting Sun

javajeff
5 stars This is my favorite Drifting Sun album for the amazing melodies. It is an instant classic, and songs like Twilight, Summer Skies, and Remedy are perfect. Twilight features Peter Falconer on vocals, and he has never sounded better. There are times when I feel like I am listening to Supertramp or something from the 70s. The compositions and lyrics are just fantastic. I give Pat Sanders a ton of credit for pulling off Twilight. It is a work of art that should be in every progressive rock collection. Twilight features no fillers, and every track follows a consistent theme and familiarity that flows through the album. Highly recommended.
javajeff | 5/5 |