I DON'T REMEMBER

12" maxi:
Record Label: Charisma
Catalogue No: GAB12
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy PETER GABRIEL I Don't Remember Music

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL I Don't Remember ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL I Don't Remember reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars "I Don't Remember" is a terrific Peter Gabriel single, even though the record company made an odd choice IMHO. I'm reviewing the 12" maxi single for the simplest reason; it has more music on it. SECURITY was the studio album PG put out in 1983. The lead song "I Don't Remember" was at least 4 ... (read more)

Report this review (#1951840) | Posted by thwok | Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "I Don't Remember"