I WANT MORE

Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2006

A1. I Want More (3:30)
A2. ...And More (2:43)
B1. Smoke (Remix) (3:15)
B2. Half Past One (Remix) (4:31)

- Holger Czukay / Bass, Vocals (A1-2)
- Jaki Liebezeit / Drums, Percussion, Vocals (A1-2)
- Michael Karoli / Guitar, Vocals (A1-2), Violin (B2)
- Irmin Schmidt / Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals (A1-2)

12" Spoon Records 12spoon047 (2006 UK)

30th anniversary release.

Thanks to Glimpse for the addition

Buy CAN I Want More Music

CAN - I Want More / More Single 7" ( krautrock psychedelic ) promo USD $2.67 [0 bids]
Can I Want More Ltd Numbered Picture Disc 7" Vinyl Single Krautrock Kosmische USD $6.06 [0 bids]
PET SHOP BOYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BUT I CAN'T GIVE IT ANY MORE TAIWAN CD USD $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pet Shop Boys - I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More - cd EP USD $12.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Can - I Want More / Virgin - VS 422 / 1981 ReIssue 7" Viny Single Kraut Rock NM USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
CAN - I Want More - 1976 UK solid centre 7" vinyl single USD $12.13 Buy It Now 3 days
CAN I Want More 7" VINYL Solid Label Design B/w More (vs153) UK Virgin 1976 USD $6.06 Buy It Now 3 days
Can - I Want More, 7", Single, 4-P, (Vinyl) USD $25.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Can - I Want More, Ltd Edition Low Number 0024, 7" Picture Vinyl, New Promo Copy USD $12.75 Buy It Now 3 days
CAN I Want More / More ORIGINAL 1st UK VIRGIN 1976 DEMO 45" USD $6.06 [0 bids]
Can - I Want More (7" Vinyl Single) USD $8.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Can - I Want More - 7" Record Single USD $4.64 Buy It Now 4 days
VIRGIN VS153 45rpm 7" 1976 CAN "I WANT MORE" PETER GILMOUR N.MINT/NO SLEEVE USD $12.14 Buy It Now 5 days
CAN-I WANT MORE B3-32 USD $0.61 [0 bids]
Can - I Want More 7" vinyl single USD $1.20 [0 bids]
PET SHOP BOYS - I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BUT I CAN'T GIVE IT ANY MORE. CD USD $1.20 [0 bids]
Can I Want More - Solid 7" vinyl single record UK VS153 VIRGIN 1976 USD $14.51 Buy It Now 7 days
Can ?- I Want More Virgin Records ?- VS 153 UK 7 inch Vinyl 45 Single USD $10.89 Buy It Now 7 days
Can - I want more 1976 UK Virgin 7" 45 VS 153 USD $6.68 [0 bids]
CAN I Want More Vinyl Record 7 Inch Virgin VS 153 1976 USD $4.85 Buy It Now 8 days
CAN - I WANT MORE : EX UK 7" VINYL SINGLE - VIRGIN VS153 - PLAYS PERFECT VG USD $8.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Can ?- I Want More Virgin Records ?- VS 422 Picture Sleeve UK 7" Vinyl Single USD $14.54 Buy It Now 8 days
PET SHOP BOYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BUT I CAN'T GIVE IT ANY MORE VINYL 12" USD $15.95 Buy It Now 11 days
I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More, Pet Shop Boys USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Pet Shop Boys I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More CD2 UK sgl USD $4.85 Buy It Now 12 days
Can - Flow Motion - 2014 Vinyl Spoon Records XSPOON26 RE RM I Want More USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
CAN - I WANT MORE - 7'' EX+/VS 153/A2-B4 BILBO/1976 UK USD $8.50 Buy It Now 13 days
CAN-I WANT MORE 7"(SPOON)PIC DISC/LIMITED USD $24.27 Buy It Now 13 days
Can ?- I Want More Vinyl 7" Single UK Virgin VS 153 1976 USD $4.85 Buy It Now 14 days
Can I want More 2006 UK Limited Numbered 7" Picture Disc Excellent USD $6.06 Buy It Now 14 days
Can - I Want More - VS 153 - 7-inch Vinyl Record USD $9.70 Buy It Now 14 days
CAN - I WANT MORE - 1976 7" VG+ 1000'S MORE 7"S LOOK FOR A GREAT POSTAGE DEAL!! USD $3.64 Buy It Now 14 days
CAN - I Want more - Rare UK 7" Picture Disc - VERY LOW NUMBER! (Vinyl Record) USD $43.70 Buy It Now 14 days
"7"-Can-I want More PS~Kraut Rock~Psych~RARE UK SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 14 days
CAN...I WANT MORE..EXCELLENT 1976 VIRGIN POP 7"..VS 153 USD $3.63 Buy It Now 15 days
Can, I Want More 7" vinyl, 1976 USD $6.07 Buy It Now 15 days
Tim McGraw "All I Want" w/ I Like It I Love It, Can't Be Really Gone USD $4.00 Buy It Now 15 days
CAN I WANT MORE / MORE VIRGIN VS 153 VG KRAUTROCK USD $3.63 Buy It Now 17 days
Can - I Want More - 7" Record Single USD $5.44 Buy It Now 17 days
Pet Shop Boys - I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More 12" Mix USD $11.00 Buy It Now 18 days
I Want More 7" (UK 1976) : Can USD $6.07 Buy It Now 20 days
Can I Want More / More 7" Single EX Vinyl Record VS 153 USD $6.07 Buy It Now 21 days
CAN I Want More / More 7" Vinyl Single Record UK VS153 1976 Virgin VG USD $7.23 Buy It Now 21 days
PET SHOP BOYS I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More CD Europe USD $6.06 Buy It Now 23 days
PET SHOP BOYS I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More CD UK USD $3.81 Buy It Now 23 days
CAN ~ I WANT MORE ~ 1976 UK 1ST PRESS KRAUTROCK 7" VINYL SINGLE ~ PLAYS TIDY USD $7.27 Buy It Now 24 days
Can ?- I Want More [CD PROMO] NEAR MINT USD $6.06 Buy It Now 25 days
CAN I Want More/More 7" Virgin 1976 UK freeUKpost USD $9.71 Buy It Now 26 days
PET SHOP BOYS I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More CD UK MINT USD $12.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Can InCANdescence Krautrock Prog UK Press Compilation '81 lp virgin i want more! USD $69.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Can I want More 7" USD $6.07 Buy It Now 26 days
Pet Shop Boys - I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More CD Promo USD $11.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Fini Tribe I Want More 12" Vinyl - WAX TRAX WAX027 (Can cover) (Finiflex) USD $4.85 Buy It Now 27 days
Can - I Want More / More - FRENCH IMPORT Press 7" Vinyl On Virgin, 640088 - VG USD $3.63 Buy It Now 27 days
Can - I Want More - 7" Record Single USD $4.85 Buy It Now 28 days
Can - I Want More - 7" Single USD $4.24 Buy It Now 28 days
Pet Shop Boys I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More US Dj 12"2 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Pet Shop Boys I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More US Dj 12" USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
CAN I Want More UK 12 INCH SINGLE 1981 Virgin ?VS 422-12 Krautrock new wave USD $10.92 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CAN I Want More ratings distribution

CAN I Want More reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of CAN "I Want More"