OPENER

Boxset/Compilation, released in 1976

1. Dizzy Dizzy (5:40)
2. Moonshake (3:02)
3. Sing Swan Song (4:18)
4. Come Sta, La Luna (5:44)
5. Spoon (3:03)
6. I'm So Green (3:03)
7. Vitamin C (3:34)
8. Future Days (9:34)

- Holger Czukay / Bass
- Jaki Liebezeit / Drums
- Michael Karoli / Guitar
- Irmin Schmidt / Keyboards, Synthesizer
- Damo Suzuki / Vocals (2, 5-8)

LP Sunset Records SLS 50400 (1976 UK)
LP Sunset Records UA 213-014 (1977 Columbia)

Thanks to Glimpse for the addition

Buy CAN Opener Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Tago MagoTago Mago
Future DaysFuture Days
Remastered
EMI Import 2012
$6.90

Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks CD 1998 Monument I Can Love You Better USD $1.30 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks (CD) "I Can Love You Better" USD $8.06 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Open Your Eyes You Can Fly by Flora Purim. USD $10.56 Buy It Now 3h 26m
JOHN CHARLES THOMAS-OPEN ROAD-LOVE CAN BE DREAMED-7" EP-RED VINYL-RCA-NM(-) USD $9.19 Buy It Now 19h 43m
JOHN CHARLES THOMAS OPEN ROAD & LOVE CAN BE DREAMED / MINE ALONE VICTROLA 16184 USD $7.27 Buy It Now 23h 23m
Flora Purim - Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP Mint- M-9065 1976 Vinyl Record USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE You Can Open Your Mouth Now! Chinese Music CD - Scratch Free Disc #XD10 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Open Your Eyes You Can Fly by Flora Purim: New USD $10.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Flora Purim Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP test pressing USD $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
(DX922) The Open, We Can Never Say Goodbye - 2005 DJ CD USD $3.63 Buy It Now 1 day
QUICKSAND Dine Alone / Can Opener vinyl 7" 1992 Fugazi Helmet Rival Schools USD $13.99 [0 bids]
FLORA PURIM "Open Your Eyes You Can Fly" 1976 Milestone LP (hermeto pascoal) USD $6.28 Buy It Now 1 day
MICHAEL JACKSON: Bad / I Can't Help It 45 (PS, sm tear at opening) Soul USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Can - Opener GER LP 1977 /3* USD $35.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Knockout Pill : Can I Open the Big Present First CD USD $3.59 Buy It Now 3 days
2 Phat & The Family Funktion : Opening a Can of Whoop Ass on Ya Moms! CD (2004) USD $3.59 Buy It Now 3 days
45 rpm Jane Morgan I Can't Begin to tell you - With Open Arms USD $0.99 [0 bids]
2 Flora Purim LP Open Your Eyes You Can Fly/Every Night PROMO USD $10.00 [0 bids]
SUSPICIOUS CAN OPENERS - FEVER IN YOUR HOT PANTS USD $7.27 Buy It Now 3 days
Jane Morgan, "I Can't Begin To Tell You / With Open Arms," 45, Kapp, 1959 USD $0.50 [0 bids]
Flora Purim - Open Your Eyes You Can Fly- LP Vinyl Records(A4) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
TRIGGER THA GAMBLER: My Crew Can't Go For That 12 (PC, toc, minor wear at open USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Demon Girl Next Door Opening / ending theme CD*2 Limited Can batch*2 USD $49.90 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica Fan Can 5 (2005) Rare New - Opened Empty Can USD $23.72 [0 bids]
USD $98.26 Buy It Now
Shakey Graves - Can't Wake Up LP - Opened But Never Played Vinyl Record USD $14.99 [0 bids]
FLORA PURIM LP Open Your Eyes YOU CAN FLY Brazil Jazz Vocal Samba 1976 Gatefold USD $7.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Can't Stop Dancing Open Sky No Borders In The Heavens Above Music CD 1999 Prism USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Can Opener Cassette NO INLAY CARD Krautrock USD $48.57 Buy It Now 5 days
CD BOOKER LITTLE OPENING STATEMENT WHO CAN I TURN TOO MINOR SWEET COOL TRUMPET USD $4.85 Buy It Now 6 days
New Sealed FRENCH VIOLIN SONATAS Franck/Faure/Ravel CD in tin can never opened USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DIXIE CHICKS: Wide Open Spaces [I CAN LOVE YOU BETTER,LET 'ER RIP++] USD $5.99 Buy It Now 8 days
SEALED 8-Track FLORA PURIM Open Your Eyes You Can latin 1976 Milestone USD $17.98 Buy It Now 8 days
1976 Flora Purim ?- Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP GF EX/VG+ Milestone M-9065 USD $12.25 Buy It Now 8 days
BARRY WHITE: Can't Get Enough LP (shrink, tiny tear at cover opening) Soul USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
FLORA PURIM: Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP (gatefold cover, cut corner) Latin USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
GAP BAND: Open Up Your Mind (wide) / I Can Sing 45 (funky Modern Soul Rare Groo USD $6.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Jane Morgan With Open Arms/I Can't Begin To Tell 45 RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Original Flavor, Can I cet Open LP (VG) 12" USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Jane Morgan - With Open Arms/I Can't Begin To Tell You - London 45 HLR 8925 -'59 USD $6.06 Buy It Now 10 days
FLORA PURIM Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP OOP mid-70's jazz-fusion Milestone USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
FLORA PURIM-OPEN YOUR EYES YOU CAN FLY jazz NM/VG+ VINYL RECORD ALBUM LP USD $7.98 Buy It Now 10 days
Flora Purim ?- Open Your Eyes You Can Fly [Japanese ed, 2013] With OBI. NEW! USD $24.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SUSPICIOUS CAN OPENERS FEVER IN YOUR HOT PANTS 7" 45 PRIVATE SOUL FUNK REISSUE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
FLORA PURIM VINYL RECORD LP ~ Open Your Eyes You Can Fly USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Anime CD Miyamoto Kanako We Can HUGTTO! PRECURE TV Opening Theme USD $77.20 Buy It Now 11 days
Open Your Eyes You Can Fly USD $11.95 Buy It Now 11 days
1959 Jane Morgan 'I Can't Begin To Tell You/With Open Arms' Kapp 45 RPM NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE OPEN, WE CAN NEVER SAY GOODBYE, 252, EX/EX, 1 Track, Promo CD Single, Pictur USD $3.50 Buy It Now 13 days
THE OPEN, WE CAN NEVER SAY GOODBYE, EX/EX, 1 Track, Promo CD Single, Picture Sle USD $3.49 Buy It Now 13 days
KNOCKOUT PILL, CAN I OPEN THE BIG PRESENT FIRST?, 77, EX/EX, 11 Track, CD Album, USD $3.87 Buy It Now 13 days
JANITORS AGAINST THE APARTHEID / ONE EYE OPEN - 1 In 3,000 Nerds Can't Be Wrong USD $32.49 Buy It Now 13 days
JANITORS AGAINST THE APARTHEID / ONE EYE OPEN - 1 In 3,000 Nerds Can't Be Wrong USD $45.00 Buy It Now 13 days
FLORA PURIM OPEN YOUR EYES YOU CAN FLY LP NM-/NM- FREE SHIPPING!!! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 13 days
KNOCKOUT PILL - CAN I OPEN THE BIG PRESENT FIRST - CD, 1996 USD $29.33 Buy It Now 13 days
JAZZ LP FLORA PURIM OPEN YOUR YOU CAN FLY USD $5.59 Buy It Now 14 days
Jane Morgan - WITH OPEN ARMS/I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU 45rpm 7" vinyl record VG+ USD $4.00 Buy It Now 15 days
CLAY WALKER "DREAMING WITH MY EYES OPEN/Money Can't Buy" GIANT 18139 (1993) 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 15 days
DIXIE CHICKS WIDE OPEN SPACES CD 1998 I Can Love You Better You Were Mine USD $5.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Flora Purim - Open Your Eyes You Can Fly Milestone Records - M-9065 USD $11.11 Buy It Now 15 days
Quicksand ?- Dine Alone / Can Opener Label: Polydor ?- PRO 1002-7 USD $13.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks Country Music CD 1998 I Can Love You Better USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15 days
FLORA PURIM Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP MILESTONE RECORDS M-9065 US 1976 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Flora Purim Open Your Eyes You Can Fly 33RPM M-9065 112516LLE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
One Pepsi Cola Michael Jackson limited edition can opened USD $6.07 Buy It Now 16 days
John Charles Thomas Open Road, Love Can Be Dreamed, Mine Alone Gypsy Baron 78rpm USD $9.48 Buy It Now 16 days
JANE MORGAN "WITH OPEN ARMS / I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Open Your Eyes You Can Fly, Flora Purim, Audio CD, New, FREE & Fast Delivery USD $14.34 Buy It Now 16 days
Jane Morgan - With Open Arms b/w I Can't Begin To Tell - Orig Kapp 45 - E+/NM USD $4.00 Buy It Now 17 days
FLORA PURIM ~ Open Your Eyes You Can Fly VINYL RECORD LP USD $12.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Flora Purim- Open Your Eyes You Can Fly- Milestone 9065- VG+-/VG- USD $2.49 Buy It Now 17 days
~~~SEALED~~~~ "Flora Purim" Open Your Eyes You Can Fly 8 Track Tape USD $17.99 Buy It Now 17 days
HL-R 8925 Jane Morgan - With Open Arms / I Can't Begin To Tell You - 1959 USD $6.07 Buy It Now 17 days
CHAPTA - I CAN SEE YOU - OPEN DOOR / COLONEL PUMPKIN Ultrarare NZ POP Single! USD $10.16 Buy It Now 17 days
Jane Morgan - I Can't Begin To Tell You / With Open Arms (Vinyl) USD $21.85 Buy It Now 18 days
CD 0186 k.d.lang All You Can Eat Warner Bros 46034-2 Release Year 1995 Opened USD $3.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Jane Morgan - I Can't Begin To Tell You / With Open Arms (Vinyl) USD $9.70 Buy It Now 19 days
1 In 3,000 Nerds Can?t Be Wrong - One Eye Open,Janitors Against Ap - CD 1995-11- USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
MOUNTAIN DAISIES-L`OPEN COUNTRY DE (VINYL) (CAN) VINYL LP NEW USD $32.83 Buy It Now 21 days
MOUNTAIN DAISIES-L`OPEN COUNTRY DE (VINYL) (CAN) VINYL LP NEW USD $36.42 Buy It Now 21 days
NEW-SEALED! WHISPERS-OPEN UP YOUR HEART (CAN) CD USD $16.00 Buy It Now 21 days
FLORA PURIM Open Your Eyes You Can Fly JAPAN LP W/OBI GEORGE DUKE RON CARTER USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
FLORA PURIM Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LATIN JAZZ Vocal LP Near Mint 1976 pre... USD $8.98 Buy It Now 22 days
Gospel Greats by Sandi Patty (CD, Feb-2008, Flashback Records) Love Can Open th USD $16.19 Buy It Now 22 days
Flora Purim Open Your Eyes You Can Fly Vinyl Record Album Milestone M-9065 EX USD $5.45 Buy It Now 22 days
John Charles Thomas Open Road, Love Can Be Dreamed & Mine Alone 12" 78 E USD $8.95 Buy It Now 22 days
We Can Never Say Goodbye Open UK CD single (CD5 / 5") promo STATUES4 LOOG 2005 USD $15.18 Buy It Now 23 days
Flora Purim Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP VG+/NM George Duke Airto USD $5.40 Buy It Now 23 days
Flora Purim - Open Your Eyes You Can Fly LP Record Album 1976 Milestone EX Cond. USD $6.29 Buy It Now 23 days
Flora Purim open your eyes you can fly LP Record USD $7.49 Buy It Now 23 days
Flora Purim Open Your Eyes You Can Fly 1976 Vinyl LP Ndugu Corea Duke Alphonso J USD $12.71 Buy It Now 23 days
The Open - We Can Never Say Goodbye (CD) USD $14.56 Buy It Now 23 days
AIRTO-FLOR PURIM-2 LP'S-TOUCHING YOU TOUCHING ME-OPEN YOUR EYES YOU CAN FLY USD $9.19 Buy It Now 24 days
Gap Band 45 Open Up Your Mind (Wide) / I Can Sing w/ts USD $3.50 Buy It Now 24 days
JANE MORGAN - WITH OPEN ARMS / I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU - K-284X 45 RECORD VG+ USD $3.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Open Tour Heart-You Can Sing (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $71.60 Buy It Now 24 days
MANSUN I Can Only Disappoint U you FOLD OPEN Europe PROMO DJ CD single USA Seler USD $24.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Open Tour Heart-You Can Sing (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $71.99 Buy It Now 24 days
GAP BAND - OPEN UP YOUR MIND (WIDE) / I CAN SING USD $3.95 Buy It Now 24 days
FLORA PURIM - OPEN YOUR EYES YOU CAN FLY - VINTAGE VINYL LP USD $3.09 Buy It Now 24 days
OPEN (2000'S ARTIST) We Can Never Say Goodbye CD UK Loog 2005 1 Track Promo In USD $2.54 Buy It Now 24 days

More places to buy CAN music online Buy CAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CAN Opener ratings distribution

( ratings)

CAN Opener reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of CAN "Opener"