Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playlist,Ranting And Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moshkito View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moshkito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2020 at 08:35
Originally posted by geekfreak geekfreak wrote:

I`m off to Wonderland who`s coming with me...

Hi,

I'm a veteran. I quit the stuff a long time ago and have no need for it now ... Micky might make better use of it than I can, but I do not try to channel Poe or Carroll ... 

Edited by moshkito - April 28 2020 at 08:37
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2020 at 00:57
Isilders Bane   Mind Volume One 

Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2020 at 00:11

I`m off to Wonderland who`s coming with me...

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2020 at 00:10
Today`s Quote Is: 

Ouch!  

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2020 at 23:36
Hostsonaten Mirrorgames 

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2020 at 23:34
Oh goodies its

Rain Singing GIFRain Singing GIF

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2020 at 14:09
Psychadelic Stoned Catapiler (Me)  Mad as a bag of frogs or Hatter!!!!   

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2020 at 13:20
Originally posted by Icarium Icarium wrote:

Im partisl to be inspired by Mozarts genious prodigy, hes bouncy melodies that goes of the charts.

Me im listening to Tame Impalas first album, genuine music made by a lover of sound.

Now I`m listening to "Beethoven Symphonies no. 5 & 7"

Music Is Live

<
Icarium View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Icarium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2020 at 12:31
Im partisl to be inspired by Mozarts genious prodigy, hes bouncy melodies that goes of the charts.

Me im listening to Tame Impalas first album, genuine music made by a lover of sound.
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2020 at 12:01
J. S. Bach 

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2020 at 06:56
There`s a much needed break for the normal which now is lockdown there`s a slightly boring elements creeping in to the mindset so its a mare stressing for the outside classes art, music and craftwork! but the  one up part to lockdown I`ve more time for "Prog" which is awesomely cool for me. Quote By Rick Wakeman and Keith Emerson "The godfathers of prog Classical Composer`s" so I`ve been listening to my collection of vinyl/cds of the Godfathers of Prog!!!!     

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2020 at 22:57
Listening to "Water Music Music For The Royal Fireworks" George Frideric Handal ClapClap

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2020 at 13:36
DeadDisapprove 

Sometimes i really do wonder about people are really the intellegent spices on the planet you`er told to social distance and low and behold "ASDA WALMART" as queues of 5/9 morns waiting at the checkout! unbelived makes my weep for all the rest of us who are following the giude lines well have to stay in "LOCKDOWN" longer than maybe we should thanks for nothing "MORONS"  

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2020 at 12:00
To days only piece of music I am listening to now is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2020 at 01:43
Nuke Brain cells meltdown because of the madding crowds. There is still some idiots who aren`t doing the right way and stay in stay safe and save the NHS!!!! its isn`t hard to understand but its seems there`s still foolish peeps who will mess it up for everyone else wtf! STAY HOME STAY SAFE SAVE THE NHS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2020 at 00:26
The free cd off of the "Classic Rock Society Magazine" 

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2020 at 22:58
Originally posted by Logan Logan wrote:

We wibble and we wobble, but hopefully we stand tall, or at least sit tall, in the end. I'm glad you've been feeling better. Music has amazing healing and restorative powers. I have depression and anxiety, feelings of isolation and a sense of alienation, and it often lifts my spirits, as does connecting with others (though that is harder for me than most, sadly). I hadn't listened to much Wobbler, but inspired by you, I'm listening to Wobbler's Afterglow and liking it. It reminds me somewhat of one of my old favourite bands, Gryphon. So thanks for the inspiration.

Thumbs Up Its so true music as amazing healing powers. my mental health issues are EBPD/Anxiety/CSD so isolation isn`t great but its got to be done for the conivd-19 listening to a disc out of 
See the source image

One of my children has BPD (borderline personality disorder). These things can be rough at the best of times, take good care of yourself. Have hope, the world should be getting back to normal, well, the new normal at some time.   We just have to be patient, wish we didn't, and find new ways to cope and not feel so isolated..

And loving the classical music you're listing.

Thank you for caring Logan it means a great deal to me and thanks for enjoying my classical music posts... 

See the source imageNow listening to "Magic Pie - The Suffering Joy" 

Music Is Live

<
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2020 at 10:54

We wibble and we wobble, but hopefully we stand tall, or at least sit tall, in the end. I'm glad you've been feeling better. Music has amazing healing and restorative powers. I have depression and anxiety, feelings of isolation and a sense of alienation, and it often lifts my spirits, as does connecting with others (though that is harder for me than most, sadly). I hadn't listened to much Wobbler, but inspired by you, I'm listening to Wobbler's Afterglow and liking it. It reminds me somewhat of one of my old favourite bands, Gryphon. So thanks for the inspiration.

Thumbs Up Its so true music as amazing healing powers. my mental health issues are EBPD/Anxiety/CSD so isolation isn`t great but its got to be done for the conivd-19 listening to a disc out of 
See the source image

One of my children has BPD (borderline personality disorder). These things can be rough at the best of times, take good care of yourself. Have hope, the world should be getting back to normal, well, the new normal at some time.   We just have to be patient, wish we didn't, and find new ways to cope and not feel so isolated..

And loving the classical music you're listing.
Just a music fan passing through trying to fill some void. Various music I am into now: a youtube playlist
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2020 at 10:23

See the source image

Music Is Live

<
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2020 at 06:36
Just a music fan passing through trying to fill some void. Various music I am into now: a youtube playlist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105>