Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C.A. Picard - Electronic music on the margins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Asund View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2017 at 16:09
Takes me back to......FORBIDDEN PLANET.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamoXt7942 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2017 at 05:13
^ An addictive ambience, love it!
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2017 at 02:46
To start 2017, a new track (with some sweet and fond memories from my University years as a History student, stuck in lessons about the first human industries):

https://soundcloud.com/c-dric-a-picard/ceramique-et-metal

Enjoy the echoes!
Asund View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 15:22
Ahh, you're just being pissy. Chill, bra.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2017 at 07:40
Originally posted by Asund Asund wrote:

If you want to know music, you have to learn music. Now if you was Schoenberg, you might just pick it up mostly from listening and reading scores. If ya's not, well, that means learning the structure of Music. There's lotsa resources. I recommend this one: www.solomonsmusic.net  The glossary alone will take you far.

I am particular to brunettes, beau. But I give lovin ta whomever truly wants it.

Alas, being deaf, I can't listen to music; being blind, I can't read scores.
Also, being illiterate, I can't understand golssary.
Asund View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 22:34
Originally posted by Vompatti Vompatti wrote:

I am particular to brunettes, beau. But I give lovin ta whomever truly wants it.
What kind of lovin and what's the catch? I'm asking for a friend.

-raises eyebrows....smiles-  When I say rub down, I mean rub doan! Nothing freaky. The catch is one must be emotionally open. Don't come to the field if ya ain't ready ta play.

Now back to your regularly-scheduled programming.......
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 21:18

What kind of lovin and what's the catch? I'm asking for a friend.
Asund View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Asund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 17:41
If you want to know music, you have to learn music. Now if you was Schoenberg, you might just pick it up mostly from listening and reading scores. If ya's not, well, that means learning the structure of Music. There's lotsa resources. I recommend this one: www.solomonsmusic.net  The glossary alone will take you far.

CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 10:10
Well, would you enlighten with your teachings? I can't wait for learning my great errors and how bland and generic is my music...
Would you spend all day rubbin' doan me, even if I'm not a brunette?
Asund View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2017 at 00:56
I think you better learn what 'convention' means.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2016 at 04:15
A quick rework on an old track - with enough changes to justify a new title:

http://https://soundcloud.com/user-205267595/au-musee-de-lhomme

Edited by CPicard - July 24 2019 at 13:39
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2016 at 10:41
If the link isn't broken, share this new track with everyone you share a spiritual connection with (warning, listening to this track may cause astral travels, contact with the highest spheres of the Universe, complete illumination, access to the Nirvana and the end of the cycle of reincarnations):

http://soundcloud.com/c-dric-a-picard/age-of-extended-consciousness
Vompatti View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vompatti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2016 at 14:14
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2016 at 12:37
And another one!

Recorded two and half years ago, released less than one minute ago.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2016 at 12:45
Summer's here, let's dance with our hearts filled with joy and happiness!

http://https://soundcloud.com/c-dric-a-picard/we-dance-happy-happy

WARNING: don't listen with headphones, share it with your whole family and your friends!
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2015 at 05:24
Oops, I did it again: six (6) "new" tracks, coming from a long, hidden, dark past: the year 2004 D.C. and all its confusing incidents leading to a logical conclusion: rust, remnants, rails.

The whole stuff had been arranged in a playlist for your comfort and pleasure - if you might find such qualities in these tracks sounding like the moanings of biomechanical werewolves trying to keep their composures with the help of Zen exercices...
twseel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twseel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2015 at 16:19
No idea who they are but listens are imminent!
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2015 at 15:56
Hey, people! New tracks! New tracks!

2 small pieces in an ambient style, dedicated to... Sands. And to Italo Calvino and to Hiroshi Teshigara.
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2015 at 16:11
"New" tracks uploaded!

If I put the "new" word in hyphens, it's just because it's some stuff I recorded some months ago (but still it had never been put online or on material supports).

I may upload some more tracks in the summer, most of them belonging to the ambient genre.

Edited by CPicard - June 25 2015 at 16:27
VOTOMS View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOTOMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 15:55
Awesome. I'm working with some drone/powerelectronics/dark ambient too. Excited to try your upcoming tracks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>