Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNursery Cryme vs Fragile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 04:22
Well to get back to the original question, I'd vote for Fragile as I prefer it, and I think its the better produced album, only it does suffer from the solo spots (bar "The Fish"!)! Includes one of the great under-rated songs by Yes, "South Side of the Sky", plus 3 classics of theirs.
Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 04:47
Isn't that interesting? Today is the 34th anniversary of the official Fragile release, and the release date discussion still goes on...
Ivan_Melgar_M View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:24

Yes Gomah, it's curios, 34 years,,,,wow that's a life time!!!!!!!

BTW: Lets tell Micky not to place a bid, because the final price of that item was 183 POUNDS (Not 8 pounds), so that item he saw must be fake, nobody would sell in 8 pounds something that costs 183 Pounds.

If you get a diamond ring for 10 cents probably you'll get a ring that's not worth a dime!!!!!!

Iván

magog View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:44
Nursery Cryme is my fave album from Genesis and I consider it one of the most beautiful album in prog history, maybe a top-5...Fragile is not my fave Yes album, and it's about in the first fifty albums of prog history...there's no need to continue!
Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 13:30
Originally posted by ivan_2068 ivan_2068 wrote:

BTW: Lets tell Micky not to place a bid, because the final price of that item was 183 POUNDS (Not 8 pounds), so that item he saw must be fake, nobody would sell in 8 pounds something that costs 183 Pounds.

If you get a diamond ring for 10 cents probably you'll get a ring that's not worth a dime!!!!!!

Iván

Popsike collects data on finished items. I don't know where Micky found that deal, but if it is on eBay there is a high chance that price goes up by the time bid finishes.

BTW: I emailed the guy from whom I provided a quote earlier in discussion:

As for 'Fragile', again, the original issue UK red/plum (Atlantic; 2401-019), released Nov. 1971 is killer. You've not heard The Fish or Heart of the Sunrise unless you've heard this one. Contrary to popular belief, the red/green UK (Atlantic K50009) version was not released until Aug. 1972. The first US pressing is (Atlantic SD7211). Here is an oddity....

And he is going to send me a photo of 1971 LP. Here is what he wrote to me:

This one is easy. All four of my red/plums have 1971 printed right on the
label. I will take a picture and send later. Plus there are a couple of
unofficial discography compilations which give the 1971 date. But, one
cannot get official than the label.

Hope he sends it along with sleeves pictures, then we will see what new argument you will bring. You've already started that PRESSING DATE arguement !

Edited by Gomah
FragileDT View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 13:35
Eh, I'll go with 72. It's not the end of the world. It was released late 71 early
One likes to believe
In the freedom of music
But glittering prizes
And endless Compromises
Shatter the illusion
Of integrity
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 16:51
Originally posted by Gomah Gomah wrote:

Iván

Popsike collects data on finished items. I don't know where Micky found that deal, but if it is on eBay there is a high chance that price goes up by the time bid finishes.

BTW: I emailed the guy from whom I provided a quote earlier in discussion:

As for 'Fragile', again, the original issue UK red/plum (Atlantic; 2401-019), released Nov. 1971 is killer. You've not heard The Fish or Heart of the Sunrise unless you've heard this one. Contrary to popular belief, the red/green UK (Atlantic K50009) version was not released until Aug. 1972. The first US pressing is (Atlantic SD7211). Here is an oddity....

And he is going to send me a photo of 1971 LP. Here is what he wrote to me:

This one is easy. All four of my red/plums have 1971 printed right on the
label. I will take a picture and send later. Plus there are a couple of
unofficial discography compilations which give the 1971 date. But, one
cannot get official than the label.

Hope he sends it along with sleeves pictures, then we will see what new argument you will bring. You've already started that PRESSING DATE arguement !

I wrote yesterday :

3.- As I told you on a PM, when I helped in a radio, they used to get special albums one, two or even three months before the release, with great covers and sometimes wonderful booklets full of interesting photos and info that were never released to the public.

This albums (According to Peruvian Tax law, Foreign releases pay 36,6% of tax except when for critic or cultural purpose)  given to the radios had no serial N° and a big black advice that said: "Solo para uso de la crítica......Prohibida su venta"  (Only for critic purpose, not to be sold)

Just tell me something honestly: Do you you believe all Yes publications, every Yes official site and ever Yes member official site is wrong and your friend is right?

Your friend is talking also about unofficial editions that mention 1971, and again if it's not clearly stated in any official and reliable source that it was released in 1971, you can't trust.

That 1971 in the album can be anything from press date to recording , but not an official release date, because if you don't trust in official sources, well, you can trust less in unofficial sources 

As Atkingani proved you, not even the charts in 70's are reliable Gomah.

Iván

Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 19:58

Just tell me something honestly: Do you you believe all Yes publications, every Yes official site and ever Yes member official site is wrong and your friend is right?

Iván

Honestly, from the begining I had no problem with the fact that OFFICIAL release date of Fragile is 4 Jan 1974. But what I am saying is the FIRST UK release is Nov 1971.

Just a side not: This is from Judas Priest web site:

Gull Records through many subsiduary companies are releasing sub standard re-hashes of these 1st two albums under different guises. If for instance anyone out there has bought their "JUDAS PRIEST - THE BEST OF" - Insight Series, then they would find that 50% of the album consists of a mindless interview with John Hinch an ex-drummer with Priest who we had to let go because he was musically inadequate. The interview is not only misleading but full of rubbish and false information.

And tihis is from Allmusic:

There is much consternation between the band and their original label, Gull Records, and due to legal wranglings, Judas Priest does not formally recognize Genocide (or other similar greatest-hits packages from this era) as an official release from the band.
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:5ddnvwpi a9ik

By this I am not saying that there has been a problem between Yes and recoding companies, I am just suggesting that you should think twice when talking about official information.

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 20:28

Iván

Honestly, from the begining I had no problem with the fact that OFFICIAL release date of Fragile is 4 Jan 1974. But what I am saying is the FIRST UK release is Nov 1971.

Just a side not: This is from Judas Priest web site:

Gull Records through many subsiduary companies are releasing sub standard re-hashes of these 1st two albums under different guises. If for instance anyone out there has bought their "JUDAS PRIEST - THE BEST OF" - Insight Series, then they would find that 50% of the album consists of a mindless interview with John Hinch an ex-drummer with Priest who we had to let go because he was musically inadequate. The interview is not only misleading but full of rubbish and false information.

Not remotely the case, Jusdas Priest is talking ABOUT A COMPILATION, even your friend has mentioned unofficial compilations by Yes.

No Yes member ever tried to release an unofficial compilation.

Fragile is their turning point, an official release OWNED BY ATLANTIC RECORDS, do't try to mix different things.

And tihis is from Allmusic:

There is much consternation between the band and their original label, Gull Records, and due to legal wranglings, Judas Priest does not formally recognize Genocide (or other similar greatest-hits packages from this era) as an official release from the band.
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:5ddnvwpi a9ik

Yes didn't had any problem with their publishers, they even share the rights with later Yes companies like Yessongs Ltd and Topographic Music Ltd.

Judas Priest was having a trial with Recall Records!!!!!!!! Something never happened with Yes, they even make an agreement about who will keep the name if the band split (Talking about Yes), different case with absolutely no relation or similarity.

And Juda's Priest issue is  mentioned as causing MUCH CONSTERNATION!!!! No site talks about consternation in Yes releases, Yes members never had troubles with their ex members before the 80's, and when they had, the ex members decided to use another name (Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman Howe) and you knoew why????

Because Yes made their contracts perfectly and spablished the conditions, so their info is 100% reliable.

Don't compare again.

By this I am not saying that there has been a problem between Yes and recoding companies, I am just suggesting that you should think twice when talking about official information.

For God's sake, I've mentioned 6 OFFICIAL SITES from Yes and Yes members plus an OFFICIAL PUBLICATION, not one of them has a difference, all give the same date, what more do you want?????

Gomah, I quoted:

1. 1 official history book
  2. 3 albums
  3. Copyright symbol
  4. Yes Oficial site
  5. Chris Squire Official site
  6. Jon Anderson OIfficial site
  7. Bill Brufford Official site
  8. Allmusic (Unreliable I admit)
  9. Strawberry Bricks (Very reliable)
  10. Prog Archives (Extremely reliable)
  11. At least 7 more sites

Check Steve Howe's official site that sends us to the Yes official page, so you can count it as one more.

You quoted:

1. 1971 chart (Absolutely unreliable as Atkingani and I proved)
  2. Your friend's opinion (???)
  3. The Yesman's discography quoting a review by a Rolling Stones critic (Who as we know recieve the issues before release date for advertising)

Please, compare.

Iván

Edited by ivan_2068

Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 22:01

Fragile 1971

Fragile Liner

David who provided these photos said:

Nowhere on the LP cover or liner notes does it give a date other than it was
recorded in September 1971. On the LP, itself, is the date 1971 - which
would NOT occur had it been released in 1972. I can assure you that this LP
was released in 1971.

Thanks David

I think I am done with this thread!

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 22:38

Fragile 1971

Only sys Phonogram 1971. something we all know.

CHECK THAT THIS PHOTO IS COMPLETE, noi white blank space between the photo and this comments.

Fragile Liner

Check that this photo is incomplete, a white paper has been placed over the copyright and serial number of this second photo, that's why a huge blank space can be seen under it!!!!!

What a shame!!!!!!!!!

May I ask you WHY DID DAVID CUT THE SECOND PHOTO EXACTLY WHERE THE DATE OF COPYRIGHT APPEARS IN THE COVER????? I HAVE 5 FRAGILE COPIES AS YOU KNOW, AND EXACTLY UNDER THE ATLANTIC SEAL YOU CAN FIND THIS NOTES.

Anyone here can check his copy (despite the edition) and find that the date has been covered.

This has been done to hide it was copyrighted in 1972, something impossible in an album suposedly released in  1971?????

This album has liner notes (as every album), THE FACT IS THAT THE PHOTO HAS BEEN MUTILATED TO HIDE THIS NOTES  

We doin't even know if this is the cover of the vynil you show!! BECAUSE THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE COVER HAS BEEN ERASED PLACING A WHITE PAPER OVER IT, THAT'S WHY YUO CAN SEE A BLANK SPACE BELLOW THE ATLANTIC SYMBOL

Please Gomah, you can do better than that.

recorded in September 1971.
On the LP, itself, is the date 1971 - which would NOT occur had it been released in 1972. I can assure you that this LP
was released in 1971.

Not even in the liner notes??????? All the Fragile albums that I have indicate at least copyrighted in 1972, but of course the photos are complete, not mutilated exactly where the copyright date apprears.

BTW: Helped you to open the link, It only says (P) = Phonogram 1971, that is not RELEASED IN 1971.

You showed an exact picture last year.

Thanks David

Sorry not enough for anybody, we all know it was recorded in September 1971, that's third or fourth hand news. We know it has a Phonogram of 1971 (Fifth hand news) but according to EACH AN EVERY reliable source it was released in 1972.

You're guessing it was released that year, but there's no express indication that it was released in 1971, except David's opinion.

By the contrary I posted 19 express quotes  by Yes and Yes members that it was released in 1972.

(Thanks Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, Steve Howe and Bill Bruford )

If I have to choose between believing David (?????) and Yes, I GO WITH YES and I'm sure any person will.

Iván

I'm also done with this thread.

Edited by ivan_2068

Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 23:09

I posted the picture as somebody casted doubt about the date being 1972, as the previous picture was not clear. You try to scape the vital facts by paying too much attention to side facts:

1. There is a Fragile LP released 1971, no one releases such a thing in 1972 and put 1971 on the label.
  2. That (p) means copyright, NO DOUBT, look at all other LPs you have.
  3. There is no other copyright note on that LP.
  4. Yes actually DID release an LP without (C) for lyrics, etc.
  5. Again look at KTA lyrics, note that 1971 for Roundabout.

Now you are the laywer, go figure why it has happened, but don't deny that it HAPPENED.

Done!

Edited by Gomah
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 23:17

Fragile 1971

Fragile Liner

recorded in September 1971.
On the LP, itself, is the date 1971 - which would NOT occur had it been released in 1972. I can assure you that this LP
was released in 1971.

Not even in the liner notes??????? All the Fragile albums that I have ibndicate at least copyrighted in 1972

BTW: Helped yoou to open the link, It only says (P) = Phonogram 1971, that is not RELEASED IN 1971.

You showed an exact picture last year.

Thanks David

Sorry not enough for anybody, we all know it was recorded in September 1971, that's third or fourth hand news. We know it has a Phonogram of 1971 (Fifth hand news) but according to EACH AN EVERY reliable source it was released in 1972.

You're guessing it was released that year, but there's no express indication that it was released in 1971, except David's opinion.

By the contrary I posted 19 express quotes  by Yes and Yes members that it was released in 1972.

(Thanks Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, Steve Howe and Bill Bruford )

If I have ti choose between believing David (?????) and Yes, I GO WITH YES and I'm sure any person will.

Iván

I'm also done with this thread.

Ivan... love ya to death.. but Gomah is right.

No is saying that you or the sources are wrong.  What you have been saying for the last....what 8 pages. is the Atlantic 7211 the Fragile Album was released on the 4th of January of 72.  It is what I have long suspected... the sources are incomplete.  The info on the official sources you take great pains to remind us of... show only the U.S. release.

I only checked from the Yes Album to Close to the Edge.   The U.S. and U.K. releases had different serial numbers.

The Yes Album  ( both released at the same time)
U.K. Atlantic 2400 010
U.S. Atlantic 8283

Fragile   ( held back in the U.S. to permit the Yes Album more time to move up charts is the explanation I've found for the delay)

U.K. Atlantic 2401 019 (Nov of 71)
U.S. Atlantic 7211 (Jan of 72)

Close to the Edge (both released at the same time)
U.K. 19133
U.S. 7244

Notice the difference in the U.K. and U.S  serial numbers.  You have been giving us official info on the U.S. release.

The official information you provide while correct is incomplete.  No big surprise... only record collectors and 'geeks' like us would care about such slight variations of album numbers and 1 release date.

Anyway Ivan, I'm following Gomah's lead.  Unless you have info that Atlantic 2401 019 which was an official release was not released in Nov 71 I think this discussion has run it's course.  You know the law better than I do.  I have no smoking gun... but convictions can and do happen upon a preponderence of circumstantial evidence.  You have provided no information other than a release date for a later issue of Fragile to repudiate a wealth of contradictory information out there.  The charts, people who were around at the time's recollections, album collectors who's JOB is to know this kind of stuff.  Anyway... as always enjoyed the conversation.

Edited by micky
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 23:20

Then tell me why the second photo is mutilated????

In your own post the blank space can be seen.

YOU PROVED NOTHING, except that this second photo is incomplete (EVEN IN YOUR POST)

Iván

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 23:43

I posted the picture as somebody casted doubt about the date being 1972, as the previous picture was not clear. You try to scape the vital facts by paying too much attention to side facts:

So it wasn't David who send you the photos, but it's a picture copied from your previous post???????

So this is not a new argument, but a photo posted by you on 2005 and a mutilated cover with incomplete date?

And yes I pay attention to side facts, because i don't mutilate evidence and cover partially a photo to hide the copyright date.

If you're so desperate to win even hiding part of the Fragile (Cover album) photo to hide information, then go on, I won't worry anymore about this thread.

Then what's new since your first post?

1. There is a Fragile LP released 1971, no one releases such a thing in 1972 and put 1971 on the label.
  2. That (p) means copyright, NO DOUBT, look at all other LPs you have.
  3. There is no other copyright not on that LP. ( Just tell me why in the second photo you or David had to cover part of the Atlantic seal and the place where the liner notes are?)

Fragile Liner

Check the blank space between your photo and this writting (It also appears in your post, just in case you want to accuse me of changing), this means a part of the photo has been covered by a white paper sheet, something I never did, all my info was quoted in it's integrity. FOR GOD'S SAKE, EVEN THE ATLANTIC SEAL WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER ATTACHED IS INCOMPLETE......SHAME ON WHO DID IT!!!!!!!

4. Yes actually DID release an LP without (C) for lyrics, etc. (IMPOSSIBLE, lawyers study 4 to 6 years depending of the country, and a big company like Atlantic would never hire an idiot who will allow an album be released with copyright)

5. Again look at KTA lyrics, note that 1971 for Roundabout.

Now you are the laywer, go figure why it has happened, but don't deny that it HAPPENED.

Done!

Edited by ivan_2068

Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 01:09

Then tell me why the second photo is mutilated????

In your own post the blank space can be seen.

YOU PROVED NOTHING, except that this second photo is incomplete (EVEN IN YOUR POST)

Iván

What do you mean by that???????????? I posted the pictures as I recieved. What is lacking there? I might be able to ask him to send another, if only I find your point valid and am convinced that you are not trying to charge me with cheating or something like that.  
Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 01:16

Check that this photo is incomplete, a white paper has been placed over the copyright and serial number of this second photo, that's why a huge blank space can be seen under it!!!!!

What a shame!!!!!!!!!

May I ask you WHY DID DAVID CUT THE SECOND PHOTO EXACTLY WHERE THE DATE OF COPYRIGHT APPEARS IN THE COVER????? I HAVE 5 FRAGILE COPIES AS YOU KNOW, AND EXACTLY UNDER THE ATLANTIC SEAL YOU CAN FIND THIS NOTES.

Anyone here can check his copy (despite the edition) and find that the date has been covered.

This has been done to hide it was copyrighted in 1972, something impossible in an album suposedly released in  1971?????

This album has liner notes (as every album), THE FACT IS THAT THE PHOTO HAS BEEN MUTILATED TO HIDE THIS NOTES  

We doin't even know if this is the cover of the vynil you show!! BECAUSE THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE COVER HAS BEEN ERASED PLACING A WHITE PAPER OVER IT, THAT'S WHY YUO CAN SEE A BLANK SPACE BELLOW THE ATLANTIC SYMBOL

Please Gomah, you can do better than that.

I just saw these edits: Please, try not to be funny. Tell me exactly what is your point, where is that white line you are talking about?

Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 01:33

So it wasn't David who send you the photos, but it's a picture copied from your previous post???????

So this is not a new argument, but a photo posted by you on 2005 and a mutilated cover with incomplete date?

And yes I pay attention to side facts, because i don't mutilate evidence and cover partially a photo to hide the copyright date.

If you're so desperate to win even hiding part of the Fragile (Cover album) photo to hide information, then go on, I won't worry anymore about this thread.

Then what's new since your first post?

Hahahahaha!!

Just noticed this part of the edits. Maybe my English is not good and I can't express what I mean, and maybe you don't understand or don't WANT to understand exactly what I am saying. This post of you which I quoted has won the medal of the most stupid post of 2005/2006 on PA, with all the due RESPECT to you, friend, you are completely wrong on this issue of me mutilating a picture to prove you a fact that I don't even need to prove at all. Remember we are trying to be friends after all.

Anyway I am thinking that your knowlege of computer is not as good as your knowledge of laws. The picture I posted a few posts before, which was acompanied by Zep Four album, was directly linked from popsike web site, if you check the source you would see, however it was not very clear if it was 1971 or 1972 in that picture as said by:

Originally posted by TheLamb TheLamb wrote:

I really don't know what (P) means, but Im sure of one thing - that label says 1972, not 1971. Once you zoom a bit into the picture you see that the 4th digit (1972) is completly different than the 1st digit (1972), if they would have been the same it would have been apparent.

The pictures I posted here are exactly what David sent me, if you want I can send them to you in a PM, and you can even download them from the link of the picture, if you dont know how right click here and here and chose "Save target as..." if you are using Internet Explorer. There is no way that I can turn the picture such as the one in the popsike to a picture like the ones I just posted, think about it man, in terms of data, binary, 0 and 1, and how computer images are created, etc.

Edited by Gomah
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 01:48

[/QUOTE] What do you mean by that???????????? I posted the pictures as I recieved. What is lacking there? I might be able to ask him to send another, if only I find your point valid and am convinced that you are not trying to charge me with cheating or something like that.  [/QUOTE]

This definitively my last post in this thread, I don't know or  care who did it but hope you weren't.

1. Check the Atlantic seal on the low  centre of the art cover you posted (Second picture), it's not even complete (You can barely read ATLANTIC).
  2. The serial number is attached bellow the seal in every version of the album (Cassually missing also).
  3. Bellow the serial number are the liner notes (Also mutilated), probably the person who did this didn't had an origuinal cover and thought it was a good idea to hide the serial number and the liner notes from any release. IT'S OBVIOUS
  4. You can notice by checking that bellow that photo you have a huge blank space that can be erased because it's part of the photo.
  5. This means the liner notes have been covered with a white paper or erased, but probably the guy who did it wasn't able to cut the picture.

But also remember that you have admitted two posts ago  that the vynil photo has not been send to you by anybody, it has been previously posted by you some days ago.

In your next post you ask me for proves, well, here they are.

1.- First photo (reduced of course:

Fragile 1971

You see, I can write exactly bellow the photo, this one is complete without edition.

2.- Second photo:

Fragile Liner

You see the blank space above?????? Try to copy it from yopur own post and you'll notice that the blank space can't be deleted (Unless you use a photo editor of course)

This photo has been mutilated, from the middle of the Atlantic seal to the liner notes, have been covered with a paper, but the blank space leaves no doubt.

Check your own photo and you'll see that even the seal is incomplete.

So this was enough for me with this thread, believe what you want, use the excuses you want, but this is evident.

I won't post anymore on this thread.

NOTE: I obtained the photos from the page you say, but I don't know who placed it on that page, and don't try to denythe photo has been cutted (By David maybe) because there's no doubt.

Iván

This is how your photo is seen with the editor, the black space represents the percentage of the photo that has been covered., it can't be denied, it's's 100% accurate.

I don't know if you or David (Whoever he is) cut this photo, but it has been cutted or covered.

Edited by ivan_2068

Gomah View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 02:04

This definitively my last post in this thread, I don't know or  care who did it but hope you weren't.

Yes, I recommend you not to post on this thread anymore as you don't want to make a fool out of yourself by posting funny things.

But also remember that you have admitted two posts ago  that the vynil photo has not been send to you by anybody, it has been previously posted by you some days ago.

Read carefully! Read previous post. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I think I am talking English.

In your next post you ask me for proves, well, here they are.

1.- First photo (reduced of course:

Fragile 1971

You see, I can write exactly bellow the photo, this one is complete without edition.

2.- Second photo:

Fragile Liner

You see the blank space above?????? Try to copy it from yopur own post and you'll notice that the blank space can't be deleted (Unless you use a photo editor of course)

This photo has been mutilated, from the middle of the Atlantic seal to the liner notes, have been covered with a paper, but the blank space leaves no doubt.

Check your own photo and you'll see that even the seal is incomplete.

So this was enough for me with this thread, believe what you want, use the excuses you want, but this is evident.

I won't post anymore on this thread.

Iván

This is how your photo is seen with the editor, the black space represents the percentage of the photo that has been covered., it can't be denied, it's's 100% accurate.

I don't know if you or David (Whoever he is) cut this photo, but it has been cutted or covered.

I am so sorry, but believe me, I really don't understand what you are talking about. What blank space!!!??? What editor you are using?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>