Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Republican Thunderdome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2023 at 17:09
Originally posted by Atavachron Atavachron wrote:

The 'human harassment' is my opinion based on what I've learned, my own independent observations, and of course reading guys like Joseph Farrell.

UFOs have been sighted by military aircraft since the 40s so that means that secret service men have been flying around in these high powered gravity defying aircraft and harassing the airforce (or navy pilots) for over 65-70 years. And they are still doing it! Wow, they really hold grudges don't they? Wink
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2023 at 17:40
LOL   Well I doubt thems secret servicemen were inside the high-powered gravity defying aircraft, that could be dangerous, I'm thinking more like unmanned craft.  

But that may not be the issue.   Let's put it this way: what if a group of people, say highly skilled independent contractors & scientists with special knowledge, decided to give the middle finger to the governments that had hired them to research & develop this stuff, kept the best parts to themselves and one day said "Let's do our own thing--  No allegiance to nation, no physical homeland, little fear from the militaries of the world".  

Waaay too James Bond/Spectre, I know, and I'm not saying I believe that is the case.  But it or something resembling it seems more plausible at this point in history than non-humans from somewhere else.

Edited by Atavachron - September 29 2023 at 17:42
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2023 at 17:49
Unmanned aircraft? Well, that's possible. We do have drones after all. Plus radio controlled airplanes have been around a while. I'm just not sure they could do all that but who knows. 

I don't know if it sounds more plausible; at least not to me. I think many of us have just been so  conditioned to think aliens and flying saucers are things from science fiction and stuff crazy people think that many people won't even take it seriously or even consider it as an option and I find that to be very unfortunate. 

I just don't think what you say above makes sense considering how long UFOs and flying saucers and UAPs and space craft that can disappear in a split second and go ten times faster than anything we know of.  My personal opinion is that it's quite possible that there has been a big cover up and the government probably knows more than they let on. Maybe you and I can agree at least on that much.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2023 at 18:03
Many governments surely know more than they let on, but many have also openly discussed the phenomena long before the recent parade of wide-eyed "witnesses" that appeared in Washington, and it must be considered a 'clear and present danger' by any serious govt. official .  

There is something going on and it ain't skinny grey men in saucers who want to violate you.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2023 at 18:21
No, they are green men (and females) and they need to go on a diet. Tongue
Catcher10 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catcher10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2023 at 19:44
How many politicians have we had since the mid 60's?? And you tell me none of them have talked or will talk after retiring, or write a book?? Makes no sense, remember they are ALL MORONS!! I seriously doubt all of them are under a govt NDA for life.
Regarding UFO, or whatever I don't think there is a cover up........I don't think if one has crashed they have the wreckage.
I'm more inclined to believe aliens live among us, the level of intelligence to travel here a gazillion light years away they posses intelligence that we probably will never comprehend, I doubt we can even fantasize about that level of intelligence.
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
PSIKE, JRF/Canterbury, P Metal, Eclectic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2023 at 20:29
Originally posted by AFlowerKingCrimson AFlowerKingCrimson wrote:

No, they are green men (and females) and they need to go on a diet. Tongue

https://rateyourmusic.com/~siLLy_puPPy
JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 05:29
I'll see your Steve Vai and raise you Classic Nouveau

Thank you for supporting independently produced music
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 06:49
And i'll raise you some Scary Little Green Men!

JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 08:00
I'll call.

Edited by JD - September 30 2023 at 08:01
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 08:04
OK

CosmicVibration View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicVibration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 09:26

wow, has this tread deviated. I was actually contemplating on starting a thread on the UFO, USO, UAP phenomena. But then I would feel obligated to keep up on that thread.  Maybe someone would like to start one Big smile

Just a little over a week ago NASA had a briefing on the UAP study they commissioned over a year ago.  You can probably see the replay on the NASA web site.  They are allocating more resources and proceeding with further investigations as well as encouraging the public to get involved.

The stigma of reporting or simply mentioning a siting is disintegrating rapidly.  Maybe now pilots and other professionals will not be threatened of losing their jobs over reports.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 10:29
Originally posted by CosmicVibration CosmicVibration wrote:

wow, has this tread deviated. I was actually contemplating on starting a thread on the UFO, USO, UAP phenomena. But then I would feel obligated to keep up on that thread.  Maybe someone would like to start one Big smile

Just a little over a week ago NASA had a briefing on the UAP study they commissioned over a year ago.  You can probably see the replay on the NASA web site.  They are allocating more resources and proceeding with further investigations as well as encouraging the public to get involved.

The stigma of reporting or simply mentioning a siting is disintegrating rapidly.  Maybe now pilots and other professionals will not be threatened of losing their jobs over reports.

Without mentioning any names I suspect some on here are reluctant to say they think aliens are real or even the possibility they are real because of the stigma that has been around a long time. So much for the "new age."
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omphaloskepsis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 10:47
I think aliens exist somewhere in the Universe.  I do not think aliens have visited Earth.  Even advanced aliens would be limited by the speed of light, time, distance, lifespan, resources, and technology.  The economic expense would be prohibitive.  The distance between stars is huge, beyond most folk's imaginations...mine included. Wink

JD View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 11:04
^Pretty much the same here.
Statistically, there IS life out there. Now, what does it look like?
I have to believe that any life that has technology capable of that kind of space travel, would, at the very least, have some sort of opposable end effector (call it a hand if you like). Without one, I can't imagine the ability to construct such complex machinery that would be necessary. Even to build the machines that could build the components for such a craft would require some sort of dexterity.
After that, I gotta believe just about anything is possible.
CosmicVibration View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicVibration Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 11:30

In the NASA report a question of opinion was posed as to whether alien life exits on other planets.  According their mathematical modeling there has to be over a million earth like planets, so it would be foolish to think we are unique and alone. However, the distances required to travel to earth is highly unlikely that anyone visited us.

I think the oversight there is thinking with current technology.  Where will humans be in 100 or 1000 years from now?  Wouldn’t there be civilizations that are even older than that?  Current physics (theoretically) doesn’t prevent us from gaining more distance much faster than light.  Think warp drive and wornholes.  There other possibilities such as time travel, entanglement, maybe even some sort of resonant frequency positioning.

progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 19:04
Originally posted by CosmicVibration CosmicVibration wrote:

I think the oversight there is thinking with current technology.  Where will humans be in 100 or 1000 years from now?  Wouldn’t there be civilizations that are even older than that?  Current physics (theoretically) doesn’t prevent us from gaining more distance much faster than light.  Think warp drive and wornholes.  There other possibilities such as time travel, entanglement, maybe even some sort of resonant frequency positioning.

Yep, I agree with this. Very good point.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 19:45
^ I also agree... I just wonder if that 100 or 1000 years-from-now technology hasn't already revealed itself.  Would a war-weary America, Britain or Russia want to share seemingly magical new capabilities with the rest of humanity after seeing how easily nuclear secrets got out ?

Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 20:44
Originally posted by AFlowerKingCrimson AFlowerKingCrimson wrote:

Without mentioning any names I suspect some on here are reluctant to say they think aliens are real or even the possibility they are real because of the stigma that has been around a long time. So much for the "new age."

I'm afraid that's simply untrue, but I'll speak for myself I don't care about stigmas.   As a past 'UFO buff' and big fan of Whitley Strieber's work, especially books like Transformation and Breakthrough not to mention terrific things as The Super Natural and A New World , if it's aliens that's fine with me.   What I'm interested in is reality, and so far, the hard evidence is that these incredible anomalies are more related to people than to beings from other worlds.

Edited by Atavachron - September 30 2023 at 23:16
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2023 at 21:26
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

I think aliens exist somewhere in the Universe.  I do not think aliens have visited Earth.  Even advanced aliens would be limited by the speed of light, time, distance, lifespan, resources, and technology.  The economic expense would be prohibitive.  The distance between stars is huge, beyond most folk's imaginations...mine included. Wink

You're assuming alien life would be shackled by the same laws of physics in this sector of space-time.

Portal technologies probably exist which would make navigation throughout the multiverse easy.

Nikola Tesla's greatest contributions to science was that of scalar wave technologies.

Scalar energy transcends both space and time.

Quantum physics exudes completely different laws of universal principles.

Many theories exist including aliens actually living amongst us only in a higher frequency which makes them imperceptible to our five senses. What we call ghosts, spirits etc could really be aliens.

Likewise there are claims of inner Earth civilizations occupied by aliens who have been here even before humans existed.

Our aging process is extremely short due to the inability of our telemeres to reproduce our cells efficiently and every time they do reproduce finds DNA degradation. Aliens would have most likely perfected their 24-strand DNA and have unusually long life spans assuming one evokes Earth time as the standard.

Interdimensionality is the most likely form of ET visitation. ETs simply change their frequency to vibrate at a given coordinate in the space-time continuum. Much like an IP address every space and moment can be accessed this way therefore time travel is possible according to scalar physics.

I think much of what we attribute to being UFOS is actually secret government technologies. Whistleblowers have been warning about Project Bluebeam which is a fake alien invasion for decades. The purpose of this would be to usher in a new world order and one planet government. By suppressing technologies since at least the 1940s they would be able to craft a fake invasion with the aid of sophisticated holographic technologies. Many of these technologies can be verified through patent research.

In reality, it's probably a mix of all the above. Extraterrestrial life surely must exist. Some hypothesize that we all are really hybrids that alien races engineered. The theories are endless and in many ways have plausible premises (if yet unprovable).

One thing i'm sure of and that is that things are never what we think they are. We will all be shocked when we finally learn the truth about what's out there no matter how open minded we may be. In the meantime it's hurry up and wait!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>