Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What do you think about my latest album release?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think about my latest album release?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote france_mala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think about my latest album release?
    Posted: December 03 2018 at 06:51
Hi all!

This is not rightly prog-rock, but the "spirit" is like prog for me... what do you think about? Is a concept album, I leave description in italian and a translation with Google translator; 

Thank You! :)

Description:

È un lavoro complesso del tutto auto-prodotto, è qualcosa di molto eterogeneo, sono 37 tracce più 13 "bonus", suddiviso in "Parti" appunto. 
Non è propriamente "easy-listening", è qualcosa di più o qualcosa di meno, su CDBaby l'ho etichettato come genere come "Avant-garde - computer music", è un concept album critico verso la pretestuosità e la pretenziosità, usando come mezzo proprio queste ultime due, da lì la lunghezza dei titoli e dell'intero album e quella copertina, con il classico (classici) gatto (gatti) di schrödinger, il cui nome è, di nuovo, "Parti". È inoltre - come da titolo - contro ogni forma di predominanza e prepotenza, contro ogni pregiudizio (razzismo od aporofobia compresa, seppur la parola "pre-giudizio" non andrebbe confusa con il più becero "giudizio"). Ha, per l'appunto, varie "dediche", così come si trovano nelle tracce "Mediterraneo" o l'omaggio ad Elio Petri ed in generale ai quasi attuali anni '70, quantomeno per "La proprietà non è più un furto". Del resto, per quanto siano esplicativi - o confusi i titoli, alla fine è chiaramente la musica a parlare (tra le tracce bonus ve n'è una polemica riguardo il concettualismo "glitch" ed è quindi una traccia glitch). Le tracce industrial in clip? Gli attacchi di panico vanno ben oltre gli zero dB, non hanno remore nel mandare l'organica macchina umana in tilt, così i terremoti, le fabbriche assordanti e neppure la discriminazione: se un individuo crede di star bene e perché accada deve "lavorare su se stesso ogni giorno" no, non sta bene. È l'estetica del rumore, non certo quella borghese del silenzio, altrimenti avrei fatto cinque ore di silenzio, e non mi riferisco - se non parzialmente - a John Cage od all'ipocrisia di un Eco o di un altro Moravia ed all'intrinseca disonestà (intellettuale, perché erano intellettuali, no?), bensì al malessere della prepotenza, di chi "troppo umano", scimmiescamente, insegue le leggi del potere, della nullità cristiana, con tutta la cattolica prepotente passione ecclesiastica e l'incuria disumana nei riguardi della conseguente sofferenza, a sua volta elitaria. Dove il debole incontra il silenzio, il debole trova l'inganno, perde il respiro, consumato dal fiato di sacerdoti del consumo, di profeti del culto della conservazione, fanatici del disprezzo verso anima ed amore, amanti dell'anima del dolore, in dipinti senza colore, dove il grigio è vita e si inverte in polarità inconsistenti e preconfezionate, predette come la morte del polo celeste e della vita del polo depresso: Zenit e Nadir non s'incontreranno e d'amore non vivranno, in-finiti eppure considerati eterni. Il paradosso di un solo fenomeno, o meglio, di un epifenomeno lo zero e l'infinito, l'assenza o il vuoto e l'eternità, paternità di "cosa fisica" e maternità di "cosa pensante", patria dell'inesistenza, l'alterità di Due Parti.

P.S. Vorrei fosse il mio ultimo disco "amatoriale", almeno così lo definisco, esclusi altri lavori come colonne sonore et similia.

Description in "english": 

It is a complex work entirely self-produced, it is something very heterogeneous, there are 37 tracks plus 13 "bonus", divided into "Parts" precisely.
It's not really "easy-listening", it's something more or something less, on CDBaby I labeled it as genre as "Avant-garde - computer music", it's a critical concept album towards pretentiousness and pretentiousness, using just the latter two, from there the length of the titles and the entire album and the cover, with the classic (classic) cat (cats) of schrödinger, whose name is, again, "Parts". It is also - as the title suggests - against all forms of predominance and arrogance, against any prejudice (including racism or aporophobia, although the word "pre-judgment" should not be confused with the more "judgment"). It has, in fact, various "dedications", as found in the tracks "Mediterraneo" or the tribute to Elio Petri and in general to the almost current 70s, at least for "Property is no longer a theft". Moreover, as far as explanatory - or confusing the titles, in the end it is clearly the music to speak (among the bonus tracks there is a controversy about the "glitch" conceptualism and is therefore a glitch track). The industrial tracks in clips? Panic attacks go well beyond zero dB, they have no qualms about sending the organic machine into tilt, so earthquakes, deafening factories and even discrimination: if an individual believes he is well and because it happens he has to "work on himself every day "no, he is not well. It is the aesthetics of noise, certainly not the bourgeois one of silence, otherwise I would have made five hours of silence, and I do not refer - if not partially - to John Cage or to the hypocrisy of an Eco or another Moravia and to the intrinsic dishonesty (intellectual, because they were intellectuals, no?), but the malaise of arrogance, of those who "too human", monkeyishly, pursuing the laws of power, of Christian nullity, with all the Catholic bullying ecclesiastical passion and the inhuman negligence in regards the consequent suffering, in turn elitist. Where the weak meets the silence, the weak finds the deception, loses his breath, consumed by the breath of priests of consumption, of prophets of the cult of conservation, fanatics of contempt towards soul and love, lovers of the soul of pain, in paintings without color, where gray is life and reversed in inconsistent and pre-packaged polarity, predicted as the death of the celestial pole and the life of the depressed pole: Zenit and Nadir will not meet and love will not live, in-finite and yet considered eternal. The paradox of a single phenomenon, or rather, of an epiphenomena, zero and infinity, absence or emptiness and eternity, paternity of "physical thing" and maternity of "thinking thing", homeland of nonexistence, the otherness of Two Parts.

P.S. I wish it was my last album "amateur", at least so I define it, excluding other works such as soundtracks and the like.

Thank you! :)
Atavachron View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atavachron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2018 at 12:13
Great mix, probably not something I would spin but it's excellent  Clap

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
france_mala View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote france_mala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2018 at 01:51
Thank you so much! Smile
With "mix" you mean mixing? Because for me is so bad...! (with mastering)
In Italy the situation in the market is "death", there is only and the people do only (ugly) indie pop or trap, how we can? Cry
france_mala View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote france_mala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2019 at 03:48
Someone else? Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply