Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Making prog with the music notation software...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Making prog with the music notation software...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woon Deadn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2020 at 12:53
Originally posted by Davesax1965 Davesax1965 wrote:

Just think, all the time you spent doing that could have been spent in actually learning music. ;-)

I promise to send you the complete CD box set of my works when they will be published. The special limited edition version. 

Edited by Woon Deadn - May 21 2020 at 12:53
Favourite Band: Gentle Giant
Favourite Writer: Robert Sheckley
Favourite Horror Writer: Jean Ray
Favourite Computer Game: Tiny Toon - Buster's Hidden Treasure (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis)
Davesax1965 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davesax1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2020 at 02:15
Oh, lovely, I have a coffee table with a short leg. ;-)

Woon Deadn View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woon Deadn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2020 at 05:55
Originally posted by Davesax1965 Davesax1965 wrote:

Oh, lovely, I have a coffee table with a short leg. ;-)

You know what's funny is that I always suggest the creators of CD boxes made them with something more stable and strong than paper of any sort or plastic of any sort. I always dream of me creating a new CD Box of Gentle Giant's something, my CD Box is to be made of armoured steel or something that strong. Really! 

So, it looks like you have read my thoughts on the topic. Perhaps, you are my mother, sir? Smile 
Favourite Band: Gentle Giant
Favourite Writer: Robert Sheckley
Favourite Horror Writer: Jean Ray
Favourite Computer Game: Tiny Toon - Buster's Hidden Treasure (Sega Mega Drive/Genesis)
Davesax1965 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davesax1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2020 at 10:31
SmileSmileBig smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12