Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > General Music Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Beatles with Love

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Beatles with Love
    Posted: September 23 2019 at 13:56
Oh Darling, Don't Pass Me By  My Love or I'll Cry Instead. I Want You to know that I Wanna Be Your Man Because I Want To Hold Your Hand and I Will  walk with you through Strawberry Fields Forever.
I knew  If I Fell in love with you Honey Pie, I'll Follow The Sun along The Long And Winding Road, Eight Days A Week  across the Sea Of Time. I Want To Tell You that I'd Love You To still be In My Life When I'm Sixty-Four. You're the Girl for me and Baby It's You I'm writing these Words Of Love for.

I Need You to Hold Me Tight and Come Together with me Because All You Need Is Love and It's Only Love I need to Help me through A Hard Day's Night. It seems like only Yesterday since we met and Tomorrow Never Knows what the Two Of Us will do All Together Now. I know money Can't Buy Me Love, but You Really Got A Hold On Me and I want you to Let It Be me who brings you Good Day Sunshine.

I want to be with you Here, There And Everywhere Across The Universe on life's Magical Mystery Tour. A Day In The Life with you would be Something like my best Birthday ever! I can't Wait to give you All My Loving Any Time At All. When I Get Home I'll wish you  Good Night My Love and when I'm Only Sleeping I'll be dreaming of you. P.S. I Love You

All song titles by the Beatles in Red and Blue Highlights

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - September 24 2019 at 11:47
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2019 at 14:30
I've included one song that isn't actually a Beatles song - it's a Paul McCartney solo song. Does anyone know which song it is?
AZF View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AZF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2019 at 17:02
My Love.
Cards on table, Lennon's songwriting ability got destroyed by heroin. Even if he only took it for a bit, it destroyed it. Some great Lennon Beatles songs, a lot of crap solo.
McCartney always gets the "His solo stuff sucked" consensus but it's not that true.
Even George Harrison solo ran rings around solo John Lennon.
But then you might be thinking of the hits to counter my argument!
My Sweet Lord might be He's So Fine plagerism, but I'd rather have that than Imagine.
We all know the killer the media said shot John Lennon, but can anyone remember offhand without Internet searching the identity of the man who stabbed George Harrison?
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2019 at 20:00
Well done for spotting that "My Love" was the Paul McCartney solo song and not a Beatles song.
I remember George Harrison was stabbed and nearly killed by an intruder in his Friar Park mansion, but I've no idea what the knifeman's name was.
 Post Reply Post Reply