Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IZZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IZZ
    Posted: March 05 2020 at 03:03
Those of you who are in the IZZ Facebook group may have seen that they are gauging interest for a possible gig in London on 21 or 22 July 2020. I've offered to publicise this here so if you would be likely to attend an IZZ gig on those dates, please add a note here.

Also, please suggest any possible venues, I'm going to start with the 229.

TIA.
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2020 at 04:23
Anyone? There must be some IZZ fans in the UK?
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2020 at 06:40
Cry
Well this is disappointing but in the light of COVID-19 I guess it might not go ahead anyway. Who knows what the situation will be then.
Disconnect View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Disconnect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2020 at 19:41
Love IZZ and was hoping to see them open for Big Big Train in New Jersey in May.   I fear the COVID-19 will either postpone/cancel my chance to see both bands for the first time.
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2020 at 13:04
Hopefully we'll get a Big Big Train/IZZ show in the US one day...
The Prog Corner
King of Loss View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King of Loss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2020 at 12:29
^ Yeah, agreed. I was looking forward to seeing them in Northampton, Mass of all places. Now we have to wait...Cry
echo lynn View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote echo lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2020 at 07:17
SizeHey Chopper, definitely an IZZ fan (my favourite being I Move).  If they come over to the UK, count me in.  Johnny
Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe. - FZ

richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2021 at 15:55
I may be interested but really its hard to know at the moment. The last gig attended was right in the centre of London in late 2019 (near where the Astoria used to be) and featured The Flower Kings , Gungfly and I Am The Morning. That was a Sunday evening so I booked Monday off and stayed over. Wednesday is a really bad day normally but Thursday might be okay. I'm going part time from June ( 3 days a week) so this could fit in very nicely.

Ooops oh dear , just a year too late LOL

Edited by richardh - January 21 2021 at 15:55
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2021 at 02:35
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

I may be interested but really its hard to know at the moment. The last gig attended was right in the centre of London in late 2019 (near where the Astoria used to be) and featured The Flower Kings , Gungfly and I Am The Morning. That was a Sunday evening so I booked Monday off and stayed over. Wednesday is a really bad day normally but Thursday might be okay. I'm going part time from June ( 3 days a week) so this could fit in very nicely.

Ooops oh dear , just a year too late LOL

LOL

Maybe they'll think about this again when touring starts.
earlyprog View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Neo / PSIKE / Heavy Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyprog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2021 at 10:48
IZZ, ahh Tongue 

Sure, I will cross the EU border to attend one of my fave bands in concert 
 Post Reply Post Reply