Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Small error in the Pink Floyd bio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Anders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Small error in the Pink Floyd bio
    Posted: April 11 2020 at 16:34
I couldn't write in the forum for errors, so I have to write it here. I noticed a small mistake in the biography of Pink Floyd:

"This popularity led to the band signing to EMI, who in 1967 released two hit singles, See Emily Play, which attracted controversy regarding its cross-dressing themes, and Arnold Layne. They charted in the UK at 20 and 6 respectively."

It's the other way around. Arnold Layne came first with it's cross-dressing theme.
NotAProghead View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotAProghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2020 at 17:49
^ Thanks, corrected.

For future - I think as for any other PA member this thread should be available for you. At least I don't know why you "couldn't write in the forum for errors".
Who are you and who am I to say we know the reason why... (D. Gilmour)
 Post Reply Post Reply