Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Intervals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpyprogfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intervals
    Posted: May 19 2020 at 10:44
Would like to thank Zoltanxvamos for his great review (5/19/20) of Intervals - The Way Forward. Because of this review, I have listened to the entire album and love it. Am trying to find the CD.

Any other fans? 
dougmcauliffe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2020 at 11:08
His reviews have greatly improved, going to add it to the library and try to get around to it this week.
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
Squonk19 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squonk19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2020 at 16:14
I love Intervals. Meridian from the Shape of Colour album remains one of my favourite tracks. Djent with a bit more melody and style than most others in that genre. Prefer the instrumental versions of some of the earlier albums, though. Their little attempt at the harsh vocals was a wrong path to take.
“Living in their pools, they soon forget about the sea.”
 Post Reply Post Reply