Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Get The Word Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new prog rock artists

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Achelas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new prog rock artists
    Posted: June 13 2020 at 20:27
Hello ,

Sometimes the 'musician' feel like life is unfair cause the only thing that we can do is music

Edited by Achelas - November 27 2020 at 04:41
softandwet View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softandwet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2020 at 10:10
As a (yet another) prog rock artist (18 y.o) I'll listen to your album. We have to motivate each other, prog has a duty : be alive!
So don’t evade the surgeon’s blade
Cos the answer could be in your mind
Maybe one cut and we’ll find
We’re just a wavelength behind

But we are entwined

And I know what you need
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2020 at 15:25
Just bought your album on Bandcamp Achelas . Wishing you success with your music. . Will want to listen to it properly before commenting in any great detail but liking what I have heard so far. 

FatherChristmas View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatherChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2020 at 10:24
Originally posted by Achelas Achelas wrote:

Hello ,

Sometimes the 'musician' feel like life is unfair cause the only thing that we can do is music i spend all my time and energy to creat music from nothing result this :

https://achelas.bandcamp.com/album/a-world-without-boundaries

I win nothing from Music i did it for years without any return now i decided to make a simple living from it why not cause i work hard to do that and maybe i deserve a little revenu,27 years old jobeless , clean no drugs no nothing, I creat/record my music using a konami mic made for games and an old computer and i wonder when i can buy new equipements and start wining a modest living from what i love , all what im asking is a little help from you , not a donnation or a free money but only a little support by buying my home made album made by the low equipements , this is the first time i post here and i really hope someday that my dream comes true cause i really work for it and here is my name under BANDCAMP Achelas MY ALBUM'S NAME IS A world without boundaries by buying a copie of my album you will help me out buying a monitor / electric guitar / bass ... that's all what i need to live a happy life

Thank you so much i appreciate your help
Have been you suggested on the "suggest new bands/artists" section? Or are are you already listed on the site?

Edited by FatherChristmas - July 29 2020 at 10:26
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence" - Robert Fripp
"I am an anti-Christ" - Johnny Rotten
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2020 at 12:50
Looking at bandcamp , Achelas has released a new digital album titled 'Abstract Rules'. Just playing it at the moment. 

Post Reply Post Reply