Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is it possible to delete a thread?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it possible to delete a thread?
    Posted: June 28 2020 at 12:07
I'm just wondering if it's possible to delete  a thread or does a moderator have to do it? I don't see any way to delete one so I'm just wondering(or maybe only up to a few minutes after you create it). 
Cristi View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Crossover / Prog Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2020 at 12:12
if it's just your post, no one commented yet, you can. If someone commented, then no, as far as I know. 

You may ask one of the admins to close it, I don't know what you need. 
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2020 at 12:43
Originally posted by Cristi Cristi wrote:

if it's just your post, no one commented yet, you can. If someone commented, then no, as far as I know. 

You may ask one of the admins to close it, I don't know what you need. 

I see. Ok, thanks for letting me know. 
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2020 at 14:26
want something gone...just pull a Micky...  start throwing your feces at innocent posters and vomiting all over the floor and urinating on those foolswho stop and stare in horror, instead of running away, at the scene you are creating..

and the admin team will clean it up.. ie hide it.

Micky tested.. Micky approved advice from the never be touched Forum leader in deleted.. and hidden posts
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
 Post Reply Post Reply