Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wobbler's Fifth! Pre-Orders Open!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote softandwet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wobbler's Fifth! Pre-Orders Open!
    Posted: August 14 2020 at 02:43
The pre-orders of Wobbler's Dwellers Of The Deep are now up on Bandcamp with magnificent vinyl éditions !
So don’t evade the surgeon’s blade
Cos the answer could be in your mind
Maybe one cut and we’ll find
We’re just a wavelength behind

But we are entwined

And I know what you need
Muskrat View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muskrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2020 at 03:46
Cool, I love this band !
softandwet View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softandwet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2020 at 04:19
Originally posted by Muskrat Muskrat wrote:

Cool, I love this band !

Yeah I love them, I just bought the 300 copies limited vinyl ed
So don’t evade the surgeon’s blade
Cos the answer could be in your mind
Maybe one cut and we’ll find
We’re just a wavelength behind

But we are entwined

And I know what you need
dougmcauliffe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2020 at 05:31
Say no more, i'm pre-ordering this instant!

Actually might wait to see if Amazon does pre-orders cause shipping from Norway makes things a little steep for me at the moment. If not, i'll just dish out the 40 something $ to help support one of my favorite bands.

Edited by dougmcauliffe - August 14 2020 at 05:51
The sun has left the sky...
...Now you can close your eyes
Manuel View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2020 at 06:22
Thanks for the news. 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2020 at 18:00
Said f**k it and ordered both the Green Marble and Clear variants. If you live in the US your best bet is to purchase off the US karisma records store. If you're in the UK the Karisma record EU store has shirt and album bundles.
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2020 at 18:24
Originally posted by dougmcauliffe dougmcauliffe wrote:

Said f**k it and ordered both the Green Marble and Clear variants. If you live in the US your best bet is to purchase off the US karisma records store. If you're in the UK the Karisma record EU store has shirt and album bundles.

The main prog vendors will probably be carrying it too (namely synphonic and laser's edge). I personally would rather buy from a prog vendor especially in these times when they need the support from prog fans to sustain themselves.
Man With Hat View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Jazz-Rock/Fusion/Canterbury Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man With Hat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2020 at 21:40
I don't preorder (unless absolutely necessary) but I'm very glad to hear a new record is nearly ready for public consumption. 
Dig me...But don't...Bury me
I'm running still, I shall until, one day, I hope that I'll arrive
Warning: Listening to jazz excessively can cause a laxative effect.
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2020 at 04:30
Cool Thumbs Up
POTA View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2020 at 15:23
Yess. I think From Silence to Somewhere is one of the best prog tracks ever.
miamiscot View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2020 at 14:44
I preordered the colored vinyl via Karisma USA.

Super stoked.
The Prog Corner
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2020 at 09:00
Ooh Yes its ordered 
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2020 at 22:06
Cosmiclawnmower View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cosmiclawnmower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2020 at 14:53
Bloody brilliant!! Just ordered the Red/Yellow vinyl version!! There goes my promise to not buy any more vinyl for a while!

gudbuytjane View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gudbuytjane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2020 at 11:01
I am very excited for this album! Wobbler has become one of my all-time favourite bands.
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2020 at 05:05
WOBBLER - DWELLERS OF THE DEEP CD ALBUM NEW (23RD OCT) PHD

Ordered my vinyl copy 
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
Zeph View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2020 at 05:13
I discovered Wobbler quite late (especially considering I am Norwegian) and for some reason took a while to «get» From Silence, but have since realized what a brilliant album it is. The first two albums are a bit irregular, but Rites is also quite good.

Look forward to Dwellers, as usual with some concern when a band is about to release the album after a masterpiece. I’ll stick to my digital world by using Bandcamp.
POTA View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2020 at 19:38
Originally posted by Zeph Zeph wrote:

Look forward to Dwellers, as usual with some concern when a band is about to release the album after a masterpiece. I’ll stick to my digital world by using Bandcamp.

Yeah I unfortunately think it’ll be impossible for me not to mentally put it up next to From Somewhere. And since I think it’s basically the perfect album, especially the title track, I’m probably going to be let down at first. I have no doubt it’ll grow on me though. Almost everything they’ve released is incredible.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougmcauliffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2020 at 20:02
Would any of you be interested in some of the guys from Wobbler coming on here and doing an QnA regarding the new album? I'd be happy to send the guitarist a message and ask him if he and the rest of the band would be interested.

I of course, am pumped for this record and I can't wait to hear their next progression.
 Post Reply Post Reply