Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

When I can do an application for review?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When I can do an application for review?
    Posted: March 15 2024 at 07:45
I started a thread in the Suggest New Bands and Artists section about a band and did 5 forum posts. Can I do an application for review in the Official 'review our music' forum right now? The band added by me is not in the Progressive Rock Music Bands/Artists List still. Is it ok for doing an application for review or I shoug wating?
UMUR View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2024 at 07:50
You can always request a review, but if you want a review posted on Prog Archives, the artist and their releases need to be added to Prog Archives first. Iīm not sure reviewers want to review something if they arenīt able to post their reviews if the artist hasnīt been added yet.

FlashBack2210 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2024 at 10:19
Thanks for the answer. Yes, I would like the review to be published on the Prog Archive. In this case, I need to wait for the group to be added to the list on the site, right? If, of course, the band I proposed is situable for this. 

FlashBack2210 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2024 at 10:39
Hello! I still hope to receive your answer)

Thank you. 
Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2024 at 11:00
 Post Reply Post Reply