Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Recommendations/Featured albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKarmakanic is awesome!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karmakanic is awesome!
    Posted: February 28 2006 at 12:31
I was just listening to Karmakanic's two albums and I was blown away! Has anyone paid attention to the song 'One Whole Half'?  That song has some freaking amazing drum parts.  I was trying to play along with it on my drums and man, what a huge challenge!  I also noticed how amazing the vocalist is.  Listen to the song  'Where the Earth Meets The Sky" and bask in vocal delights.  Share your thoughts on this great band, favorite songs, etc....
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
ulfskjol View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 13:29

Hi

I only own Wheel of life and based on just that one album I totally agree with you, wonderful stuff. Favorite song? Where the earth meets the sky and Do you tango? (weird but great), I also enjoy Alex in paradise, despite the poppiness of it.

I love Jonas' way of playing the bass, he is really is amazing. Saw TFK in Sweden, and the way he commands his instrument is awesome.

A pity the album is so hard to get, more people should really get a chance to hear it.

Uffe

Interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"
avestin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 13:38

It's funny I recommended them yesterday in another thread. I love Wheel of life very much (listened to it today). Spectre is also good and I love it but I prefer Wheel on an album basis comparison. (Do U tango is great).

Post Reply Post Reply