Topic ClosedCIRCA: 2007 CD Website & Store launched

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: CIRCA: 2007 CD Website & Store launched
    Posted: August 01 2007 at 00:07
Hello Friends !!

CIRCA: is proud to annnouce the launch of http://www.circahq.com Official site for all things CIRCA:

"CIRCA: 2007"CD and CIRCA: Gear are all available exclusively through the site !!

Thanks for the support !

Cheers, Billy
TheProgtologist View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 01:06
Awesome news Billy Clap

I had to move this to Prog News and Press Releases,but the topic will still appear on the front page.

Billy Sherwood View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 02:40
Originally posted by TheProgtologist TheProgtologist wrote:

Awesome news Billy Clap

I had to move this to Prog News and Press Releases,but the topic will still appear on the front page.

Hey man !

Doh !! Sorry   Big%20smile, I'm kinda noob to the forum in's n out's, where to start threads etc...

Thanks for the support !!
E-Dub View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 20:33
I think I'm going to order mine either later on tonight, or in the morning. I was in meetings all day and my mind is toast, so it may be tomorrow, but I will be getting this.

E
TheProgtologist View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 19:02
Originally posted by Billy Sherwood Billy Sherwood wrote:

Originally posted by TheProgtologist TheProgtologist wrote:

Awesome news Billy Clap

Hey man !

Doh !! Sorry   Big%20smile, I'm kinda noob to the forum in's n out's, where to start threads etc...

No problems man,I am here to help.

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 22:57
Hello Friends !!

CIRCA: just got added to the XM playlist !!

For those who have XM satelite radio tune to:

"Deep Tracks" Channel #40 on the XM dial !!

They will be playing various tracks from the record,

Cheers, Billy
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 04:23
Looks like the Circa promotion campaign is working 24 hour shifts. Great news, Billy.
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 02:36
Originally posted by Angelo Angelo wrote:

Looks like the Circa promotion campaign is working 24 hour shifts. Great news, Billy.

Yay I need some sleep now lol !! Thanks for the energy and support !!
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 02:38
Originally posted by E-Dub E-Dub wrote:

I think I'm going to order mine either later on tonight, or in the morning. I was in meetings all day and my mind is toast, so it may be tomorrow, but I will be getting this.

E

Thanks man !! The support s greatly appreciated on this end !!
Frippertron View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 13:11
If this is to be released in UK Billy I will purchase it

I still will never forgive myself back in 1998 you stood right next to me after the Liverpool gig of Yes, and I hadnt realised it was you until you had gone.. Damn!
The Cheerful Insanity of Prog Rock
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 16:54
Originally posted by Frippertron Frippertron wrote:

I still will never forgive myself back in 1998 you stood right next to me after the Liverpool gig of Yes, and I hadnt realised it was you until you had gone.. Damn!

In fact it is released for global consumption....just not through traditional means. CIRCA:2007 will be sold exclusively through htttp://www.circahq.com  We have already sold over 400 cd's since launching last Monday. The site is secure and people have already got their orders. Jump in the waters fine hehe and thanks for the support !! As for Liverppol, there is always next time...and we shall do so :-) take care and thanks again for the good vibes, it's greatly appreciated on this end !!

Cheers, Billy Smile 
E-Dub View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 20:53

I think I'm going to order mine either later on tonight, or in the morning. I was in meetings all day and my mind is toast, so it may be tomorrow, but I will be getting this. E

Just placed my order and looking forward to hearing this. From what I heard on the MySpace site, this is going to be a killer disc.

I saw you guys are playing the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. One of the most beautiful little towns I've ever visited. Wish I could be there.

E
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 04:42

In fact it is released for global consumption....just not through traditional means. CIRCA:2007 will be sold exclusively through htttp://www.circahq.com  We have already sold over 400 cd's since launching last Monday. The site is secure and people have already got their orders. Jump in the waters fine hehe and thanks for the support !! As for Liverppol, there is always next time...and we shall do so :-) take care and thanks again for the good vibes, it's greatly appreciated on this end !!

Cheers, Billy Smile 

Hmm. I couldn't resist getting a numbered copy - that's got to be a low number then - given that I ordered right away on monday... Wink
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 16:38

Cheers, Billy Smile 

Thanks man !!! Greatly appreciate your support for CIRCA: I hope we can play in a coffee bar I mean a venue in Amsterdam soon !! I love it there hehe...

Hmm. I couldn't resist getting a numbered copy - that's got to be a low number then - given that I ordered right away on monday... Wink
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 16:39

I think I'm going to order mine either later on tonight, or in the morning. I was in meetings all day and my mind is toast, so it may be tomorrow, but I will be getting this. E

Just placed my order and looking forward to hearing this. From what I heard on the MySpace site, this is going to be a killer disc.

I saw you guys are playing the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. One of the most beautiful little towns I've ever visited. Wish I could be there.

E

Hey Edub,
  Thanks man !!  Can't wait to kick this up a notch and do some traveling road shows ;-) Hang in there and thanks a million for the support !!

Cheers, Billy
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 17:24

Cheers, Billy Smile 

Thanks man !!! Greatly appreciate your support for CIRCA: I hope we can play in a coffee bar I mean a venue in Amsterdam soon !! I love it there hehe...

LOL Nice one. A bit further south would be nice though... (Eindhoven/Tilburg)

Anyway - I enjoyed signed copy #14 today - it was in the mail already this afternoon, so you can cut back a bit on the 3-9 weeks delivery expectation as far as Europe is concerned.
ISKC Rock Radio
E-Dub View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 16:07
I got my copy in today's mail and this is friggin' awesome. "Cut The Ties" just really cooks and is my favorite so far. Being a design geek, I would've liked to have seen a bit more invested in the cover and packaging, but that's just cosmetics--it's the music that matters. The vocals and (especially) the harmonies remind me of The Alan Parsons Project.

Excellent work!

E

Edited by E-Dub - August 13 2007 at 16:07
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 16:24

I got my copy in today's mail and this is friggin' awesome. "Cut The Ties" just really cooks and is my favorite so far.

That's what I meant earlier - great bass work there....
ISKC Rock Radio
E-Dub View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 16:35
Angelo, listen to the bass about 4 minutes in on "Brotherhood Of Man". I'm not saying this because Billy's a forum member now, but he flat out flies on the bass.

I'll have to listen to it again, but that initial track really stands out.

E
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 16:39
I'm playing the album right now - but I must admit I haven't paid attention to every detail yet. Think I'll attempt a review later this week to force myself to a really in-depth listen. I'll keep an ear out for Brotherhood the next 30-40 minutes.

As for Billy and his Bass: I asked him to comment on the jazz bass influence thread I started last month. Would be interesting to get inside input from a flying bass man. I'm jealous, have to remind myself that I only picked up the bass for the first time last february.
ISKC Rock Radio
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>