Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 21:58
"And I am not here" Radiohead, How to disappear completly
"You want me to play what, Robert?"
kenmartree View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 07:13
just a few of my favs

As they nibble the fruit of my flesh I feel no pain, only a magic that a name would stain
 With the first drops of my blood in their veins, their faces are convused with mortal pain
 the fairest cries, "We all have loved you, Rael"  Each empty snakelike body floats
 Silent sorrow  in empty boats  A sickly sourness fills the room a bitter havest of a dying bloom  (PG)

Sheathed in the Walkman wear a halo of distortion
 Aural contraceptive aborting pregnant conversation    (Fish)

Overhead the albatross hang motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyriths of coral caves.   An echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine   (Waters)

Moving down the water, John is drifting out of sight  It's only at the turning point that you find out how you fight. ..... I'm sprial down the riverbed my fire is burning low.  Catching hold of a rock that's firm, I'm waiting for John to be carried past.  We hold together, hold together and shoot the rapids fast.  ...  (PG)

She'll pray for endless Sundays as she enters saffron sunsets, conjure phantom lovers from the tattered shreds of dawn.   Fullfilled and yet forgetton,  the St. Tropez mirage, fragrant aphrodisiac the weathered tuberrose    (Fish)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567