Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLOBSTER NEWBERG needs BASSIST and DRUMMER!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOBSTER NEWBERG needs BASSIST and DRUMMER!!!
    Posted: January 27 2008 at 22:55
That's right, there has been trouble in Lobster Newberg paradise with the departure of Sean, Will and Victor.

I have been scrambling to find a band to get some serious gigging for Summer '08 and have already found a fantastic guitar player to join.

What we still need is an ambitious bass player and drummer who wants to turn their hobby into a career. If your passion is music, but you can't seem to get your foot in the door, this possition might be perfect for you.

Lobster Newberg plays all-original Progressive Rock/Jam Band music, and the material is fairly difficult. If you think you've got the chops, send me a message with your name and info and we can set something up.

Thanks to our manager J.B. Bracato of Intense Artist Management, we have already got some major connections with top record company reps, booking agents, and the hottest clubs aroudn the world.

Once again, If you play drums or bass and your looking for a way to turn your hobby into a career by gigging extensively, going all over the country, and having the oppurtunity to play major music festivals like Bonnaroo and South by Southwest, then send me a message!!!

I want you to be a part of what could be a HUGE band and oppurtunity. With your help, we can start rocking once again.

Send me a message or call me if you want to set up an audition, or if you have further questions.
Colin Peterik
(630) 632 9070

-LN
avestin View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 23:21
Hi Colin, good to have you here in PA.

Hope you find the needed musicians soon, maybe someone from here.
bhikkhu View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 00:07
Welcome to P.A. When I lived in Chicago, there seemed to be no end of great musicians looking for bands. Have you put an ad in "The Reader?" Ann Arbor isn't too far from there either, and there is a wealth of musicians here too. I'll put the word out. I hope you are able to find the right people. Your music is great! Good luck.
Angelo View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 13:43
Bad news, but good to see you don't call it quits, Colin. Fingers crossed, Lobster Newberg is too promising to disappear after one album.
ISKC Rock Radio
I stopped blogging and reviewing - so won't be handling requests. Promo's for ariplay can be sent to [email protected]
 Post Reply Post Reply