Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Proto-Prog and Prog-Related Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYounger Brother

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightlamp View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Younger Brother
    Posted: May 20 2008 at 13:35
Younger Brother is pretty dope.  You should definitely check out their other projects.  Simon Posford's main projects are Shpongle (psybient duo w/Raja Ram) and Hallucinogen (harder psytrance), but he's also been involved in some other collaborations.  Benji Vaughn has recorded solo as Prometheus, and also worked with other people.  You should also check out the two solo albums by Ott, plus his Hallucinogen "In Dub" remixes.  More info on all these guys at http://www.twisted.co.uk

Edit to add: You should also browse around at TIP World, Raja Ram's label.  Lots of international psytrance and psybient stuff there.  I love their "Mystery of the Yeti" and "Thirteen Crystal Skulls" compilations...

Edited by nightlamp - May 20 2008 at 13:37
proger View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2008 at 12:33
who know them? only I?
I think they have a strong conection to prog, they doing nice elctronic\trance\psychodelic music that I really love to listen to...

If someone know other bands who have similer sounds, it will be great cus I want to know more of this kind of music...

...live for tomorrow...
 Post Reply Post Reply