FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew project from Carl Westholm of Carptree

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New project from Carl Westholm of Carptree
    Posted: June 06 2008 at 11:49
"JUPITER SOCIETY" FROM CARL WESTHOLM (CARPTREE) RELEASES THE ALBUM "FIRST CONTACT - LAST WARNING"

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 10 June 2008 – The Chairman of Jupiter Society, Carl Westholm, known from other Swedish acts like Carptree and Krux, now releases an epic concept album "First Contact - Last Warning".

In collaboration with people like Leif Edling (Candlemass, Krux) Mats Levén (Krux, ex Therion, Y. Malmsteen) and Declan Burke (Darwins Radio, Frost) among many others, He gives us an album with the ambient but symphonic production known from Carptree and with a clear presence of Heavier elements. Big arrangements, small details, different vocalists and musicians specially chosen for each song make it diverse and intriguing. You are given one hour of music and exclusive 20 page booklet. This is an album about some important days in a distant future. Is this First contact or Last Warning?

Carl Westholm had this to say "On behalf of Jupiter Society and FOSFOR Creation I am happy to announce that I’ve signed a deal with Shawn Gordon, ProgRock records for distribution of ‘First Contact // Last Warning' in the USA. We are very happy to be working with such a strong and popular label.".

"I’ve long been a fan of Carl’s work with Carptree, so when this promo came across my desk I was very excited to listen to it. I think I was only on the 2nd song before I was writing an email to Carl to see if we could work with him and we quickly came to an agreement, I really think you’re going to love this release.", said Shawn Gordon, President of ProgRock Records.

Jupiter Society is a new collaboration between Carl Westholm and ProgRock Records for those that love an epic journey musically. You can hear audio samples and order at http://www.progrockrecords.com/artists/view.php?id=97 the album is discounted $2 during the pre-sale period and will begin shipping in late-June.

Best Regards,
Shawn Gordon
President
ProgRock Records
www.progrockrecords.com
www.mindawn.com
sstarless View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2008 at 11:43
http://www.jupitersociety.se/# - check samples, sounds interesting.
Io sono nato libero
 Post Reply Post Reply