Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Roger Hodgson to play in Argentina, 22 february
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRoger Hodgson to play in Argentina, 22 february

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roger Hodgson to play in Argentina, 22 february
    Posted: January 21 2009 at 16:47
The voice of Supertramp will be giving a concert in Gran Rex theater including his classic hits with the british band. Sure is going to be an outstanding concert! I hope it's as good as ParisLOL
The Quiet One View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2009 at 18:11
Man you got to be kidding me!! Argentina is now the Prog paradise!! though now older and quite mehLOL

I probably won't be going, yet it seems interesting, if it was Supertramp without Hodgson I would surely had gone...

BTW: I'm 80% sure that I'm going to see Deep Purple with my brother, thanks for that news(once again!)!Approve
Carlos View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2009 at 08:04
Hogdson is going to play in Ecuador for the second time...last one was in 2002 if memory serves...and just in few weeks he's going to entretain long time Supertramp fans in Ecuador...Sadly I'll not make it...though I'm a lover of Supertramp's music...In the other hand I'm just waiting to Santana in March Smile...Anyway hope you enjoy Hogdson voice and music you fortunate guys Clap in Latin America 
Democracy=A form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people...

Chris S View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2009 at 00:32
Originally posted by crimson87 crimson87 wrote:

The voice of Supertramp will be giving a concert in Gran Rex theater including his classic hits with the british band. Sure is going to be an outstanding concert! I hope it's as good as ParisLOL

Great news he is playing live in your part of the world. Sorry not being argumentative, but IMO Rick Davies is just as much the voice of Supertramp if not moreWink
<font color=Brown>Music - The Sound Librarian

...As I venture through the slipstream, between the viaducts in your dreams...[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply