Forum Home Forum Home > Other music related lounges > Music and Musicians Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIndependant Dreamscape Artist Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Independant Dreamscape Artist Wanted
    Posted: August 14 2011 at 01:25

I am looking for a talented, unsigned Dreamscape music artist that would like a chance to have their music played for countless of people over a virtual social network in the United States.

There is no pay, but your music will neither be sold.  The artist's name, the name of the piece, and the name of the album will be available to all interested users of this service.

I am not an official representative of this service, so I am unable to mention it's name,   I am, though, able to place your music into the hands of those that are.  For this service, I will ask for nothing other than the pleasure of hearing your music in this social network.  If interest is shown, I will then make the introductions and step away.

I know I'm being terribly vauge, but this might turn into a wonderful promotional tool for a certain artist that would like to have more people exposed to their music.  Besides, what do you have to lose?

Post Reply Post Reply