Topic ClosedHigh Tide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Man Overboard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 16:45
There seems to be a certain admin who derives great joy from moving topics from a place where they can be properly discussed to a place where they have no relavence...  I was once scared that prog bands not in the archives would be taken out of the general forum, but now even bands that ARE in the archives are getting moved!  W.T.F. 
nacho View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 16:39
Originally posted by eugene eugene wrote:

Thanks,abyssyinfinity, - shall try to find first two albums by them

Apparently not many people are familiar with this band, or maybe the lack of replies to this topic is directly related to the fact that it was moved to non-prog music section

I want to know WHY topic about band which is enlisted in ProgArchives is getting moved to Non-prog Music section??????????????????????????

I can't be as helpful as abyssyinfinity, since I have only heard the two first albums, but I agree that both of them, and especially Sea Shanties, are masterpieces of prog...

It seems as if the busy thread mover was too fast with this one. I'd PM Maani to ask him to return this to the proper section...

Eppur si muove
eugene View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 16:30

Thanks,abyssyinfinity, - shall try to find first two albums by them

Apparently not many people are familiar with this band, or maybe the lack of replies to this topic is directly related to the fact that it was moved to non-prog music section

I want to know WHY topic about band which is enlisted in ProgArchives is getting moved to Non-prog Music section??????????????????????????

carefulwiththataxe
abyssyinfinity View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 14:21
Buy Sea Shanties & High Tide (1st and 2nd album), other discs are mainly out-takes and unreleased tracks not even good (I have 8 cds of them, IMO The Flood is not actually the better...)
eugene View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 14:13
While writing this, I am listening to CD called "The flood" by High Tide. I like what I hear and getting curious about this band. I checked these archives for them but not much info available at the moment, except that "The flood " was released in 1990. it is very interesting to know when this album was recorded, as they sound like in 70's (not 90's). Could anyone who is more familiar with this band shed some light on their works and give some feed-back about their career in the past and present, please??? 
carefulwiththataxe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12