Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Official 'review our music' forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedlast studio album by Roz Vitalis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: last studio album by Roz Vitalis
    Posted: April 28 2014 at 05:55
Last studio album "Patience of Hope" by avant-sympho-prog band Roz Vitalis (released by Mals Records in 2012) is now available at WAV quality at
http://rozvitalis.bandcamp.com/album/patience-of-hope

from press-release:

Style of the this Roz Vitalis studio album titled "Patience of Hope" can be also described as the "Unclassifiable Branch of Prog Rock"; Avant Prog, Sympho Prog, Instumental are, perhaps, the most relevant tags. The band uses not only "standart equipment" like electric keyboards, guitars, flutes, bass and drums, but also instruments from many guest musicans which play on trumpet, clarinet, cello, saxes, basson and even gusli (which is the oldest Russian multi-string plucked instrument). The leader Roz Vitalis - Ivan Rozmainsky - plays, in particular, on grand Steinway piano and even on harpsichord.
The conception of the album is about the essence and the mysteries of HOPE. In particular, it is about ability to keep in confidence and maintain endurance in the times of troubles. It is possible when human life has been penetrated with the Unfading Sun.

Patience of Hope is full of surprises, right from the opening track. ... 
Rather than reveal all the secrets of this album though, I will say that there is a wonderful surprise on every track of this album. Yes, it is all instrumental, but words would only have detracted from the wonder and magical performances within. ...
This is the best instrumental album I heard from 2012, I only wish I had reviewed it in time to include it within my best of the year.

(c) Mark Johnson (SeaOfTranquility)

detailed information about album here:
http://www.progarchives.com/album.asp?id=39512
Aussie-Byrd-Brother View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2014 at 06:00
Hey there, I bought the CD quite a while ago, and I've got a review more or less ready to go (it's just been sitting in my email folder waiting for a tidy-up!). Very positive review too, I loved the album!

Will get onto and post within the next couple of days
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2014 at 06:45
Was it really neccesary to post this three times?
 Post Reply Post Reply