Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Top 10s and lists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Top 5 Moody Blues Songs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mortte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2020 at 23:41
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Originally posted by Mortte Mortte wrote:

Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Originally posted by Mortte Mortte wrote:

I really love Question and not surprised at all. Proglisteners seldom vote the most obvious one.

I've noticed that too. It's generally only me who votes for the most obvious songs. I think that's why Cristi calls me Captain Obvious. Wink
I personally donīt have any reason not to vote the obvious one, if I think itīs the best. But itīs very hard to vote for example Stairway To Heaven, of course itīs still really great song, but when you heard it so many times (also some really poorly sung karaoke-versions of it) it just isnīt my top5 Zeppelin songs anymore.
You won't be surprised to hear I voted for Stairway to Heaven as my #1 song in the recent Top 5 Led Zeppelin songs poll. Smile
No. I saw it there when I also voted myself (if I remember right Song remains the Same was my #1 song in that poll).
Droxford View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Droxford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2020 at 15:26
I am not a huge Moody Blues fan,  quite like 'Gypsy' and 'Nights in White Satin '  but think that 'The Actor' is from 'In Search of The Lost Chord' is excellent. it is got that great blend of emotion and sophistication that Scott Walker achieved around the time of 'Scott 4' . Can see only one other person has mentioned 'The Actor' . 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234