Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muskrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: July 24 2020 at 11:47
Hello.
I am a 55 year old Frenchman who has been listening to prog since the age of 16. I have been reading progarchives regularly for over ten years to keep myself informed and make discoveries. I like classical prog with a preference for Yes, Gentle Giant, King Crimson, VDGG and Italian prog. Among the recent groups, I have a preference for Wobbler, Opeth, Anglagard (it's not really recent ...), Arabs In Aspic, Beardfish, or even Jordsjo. Hope to take some time to chat with you and later review recent releases or little known records. Ancient dinosaurs do not need any review to be fully appreciated.
Mortte View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mortte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2020 at 13:00
Welcome!
Eddy View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2020 at 22:43
Welcome. i like ur style of prog music i feel very similar to u!
 Post Reply Post Reply