Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Top 10s and lists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PA Aoty 2023 Results: New Filters!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeEnRegalia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PA Aoty 2023 Results: New Filters!
    Posted: February 05 2024 at 08:03
Hi! One big concern about the Aoty 2023 results posted last week was the fact that it's kind of hard to browse more than 250 releases. So I thought about what could be good ways to filter the list. One obvious filter would be genre. It was already possible last week to browse the results by genre but now I enabled the selection of multiple genres:

Here's an example with symphonic and eclectic prog selected. Just select all the genres you're interested in and browse the smaller list Smile

I've also added a filter for which there is no UI yet, but you can easily configure it by changing the url. This one limits the results to releases which only one user nominated. An interesting view to show the most obscure releases.

Have a look and let me know if you find these filters useful, and please mention any filters you would like to see implemented. And of course these filters work for all the polls, not just 2023. Smile
Nogbad_The_Bad View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Eclectic Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nogbad_The_Bad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2024 at 09:00
Nice!
Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on Progrock.com

https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-avant-jazzcore-happy-hour/
richardh View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2024 at 23:24
Seems to work fine thanks Thumbs Up
Snicolette View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snicolette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2024 at 07:32
Nice job!
Clap
"Into every rain, a little life must fall." ~Tom Rapp
MikeEnRegalia View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeEnRegalia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2024 at 07:08
^ You're welcome - and you're also welcome to vote! I will post an updated version of the poll results at the end of February. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply