Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EXISTENTIAL DEAD - Instrumental post-metal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EXISTENTIAL DEAD - Instrumental post-metal
    Posted: March 15 2024 at 07:22
*I do this post in this topic as an artist representative.*

EXISTENTIAL DEAD is a promising one-man band from Finland in the instrumental post-metal genre. The band was founded in 2023 in Finland. Lost in the Finnish forests, this young band with a difficult past and emigrant experience has already released their first single Cold Hands and musical video (2023) and is preparing to release their second. Next up is a full-length album, due out this year.

“Before I taught myself to play the electric guitar, I spent many years just listening to music and adding to my playlist. This was the most important stage in my development as a musician,” says EXISTENTIAL DEAD.

EXISTENTIAL DEAD is a mixture of rocking riffs with the atmosphere of a cold northern forest. The group captivates with a unique vision, fresh sound and a piercing world that you want to dive into again and again.

Links to the music:

Links to the band’s webpages:

The Cold Hands single:

Edited by FlashBack2210 - March 16 2024 at 10:24
MitchwithDasticks View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MitchwithDasticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2024 at 17:58
Cool!
FlashBack2210 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2024 at 12:24
Over the past month, the EXISTENTIAL DEAD band has already begun its first performances. But most importantly, it released second single - Unreality (2024) in melodic metalcore genre. 

FlashBack2210 View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2024 at 12:27
Hei! If you liked it, please check its new single: https://band.link/unrealitysingle It is better! Wink
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2024 at 18:33
Originally posted by Existential Dead Existential Dead wrote:

Over the past month, the EXISTENTIAL DEAD band has already begun its first performances
What's up! Do you perform your music live all by yourself with backing tracks, looping and other trickery or do you have touring musicians?
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
 Post Reply Post Reply