Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Report abuse here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews reporting thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapfret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2024 at 12:50
As requested I continued in the discussion thread. 
Duddick View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2024 at 07:34
alainPP again. I understand there may well be language issues and people have already said there may be several posters using this nom de plume but really this is gibberish. If the AlainPP nomenclature is appended to a post I just usually scroll on and ignore but for some reason decided to check out this one. Am I being too harsh!? It’s not offensive in anyway apart from to the senses?!
chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2024 at 07:37
Originally posted by Duddick Duddick wrote:

alainPP again. I understand there may well be language issues and people have already said there may be several posters using this nom de plume but really this is gibberish. If the AlainPP nomenclature is appended to a post I just usually scroll on and ignore but for some reason decided to check out this one. Am I being too harsh!? It’s not offensive in anyway apart from to the senses?!

Actually that one makes more sense to me than the other reviews by him that I've read.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote progaardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2024 at 08:53
I think that's the most usages of the word "fruity" I've ever read in a review. They should get bonus points for that. The phrases that really caught my attention were: "in a corner I smell the scent of Robert FRIPP" and "like a fruit juice cut with water to go down more easily." He should write lyrics for my little prog project.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Duddick View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2024 at 02:08
“Bucolic” seems to be his latest favourite word……
https://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=2989527

Edited by Duddick - February 09 2024 at 02:08
MikeEnRegalia View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MikeEnRegalia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2024 at 02:33
^ Had to look it up. Certainly wasn't part of my Cambridge C2 Proficiency Exam LOL
Hrychu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hrychu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2024 at 02:50
Originally posted by Duddick Duddick wrote:

Same here! High five. I have theory AlainPeePee posts AI generated reviews whenever he can, and when he can't, you get this gibberish.

Edited by Hrychu - February 09 2024 at 02:51
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SteveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2024 at 05:33
Originally posted by MikeEnRegalia MikeEnRegalia wrote:

^ Had to look it up. Certainly wasn't part of my Cambridge C2 Proficiency Exam LOL
In college, my favorite 5 dollar word was "philippic". But I always spelled it incorrectly. LOL
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
ShW1 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShW1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2024 at 00:50
review #2980084  Senogul s/t album (the first one)
Plsease delete it. given by mistake.
I have other (good) ratings of this groupg
Duddick View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2024 at 16:04
This review claims none of the musicians involved were “trained musicians”. I think this does the members of Spooky Tooth, individually named in the review, a great dis-service. https://www.progarchives.com/Review.asp?id=3030290
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 280281282