Non-symphonic prog epics (20 mins) !

Printed From: Progarchives.com
Category: Progressive Music Lounges
Forum Name: Top 10s and lists
Forum Description: List all your favourites here
URL: http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=123517
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 01:55
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Non-symphonic prog epics (20 mins) !
Posted By: softandwet
Subject: Non-symphonic prog epics (20 mins) !
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 12:27
Tull's TAAB and APP, King Crimson's Lizard or Kraftwerk's Autobahn could be good examples, do you know any other?

-------------
So don’t evade the surgeon’s blade
Cos the answer could be in your mind
Maybe one cut and we’ll find
We’re just a wavelength behind

But we are entwined

And I know what you need

Replies:
Posted By: micky
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 12:36
obviously.. since it is perhaps the single best prog album ever made

the two halves of Osanna's Palepoli album but I'd give the nod to Animale Senza Respiro. 21 and a half minutes of shear orgasmic heavy prog

-------------
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip

Posted By: Raff
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 12:41
Look no further than that:

25 minutes of pure RIO goodness!

Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 13:03
sorry darling... I can't hear you LOL

-------------
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip

Posted By: Hercules
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 13:51
Harvest of Souls, The Last Human Gateway (OK, it's 3s short on the original, but not on the 2013 remix) and The Narrow Margin by IQ are all stunning.

And then there's the eternal elephant in the room: the wonderful Grendel, a track which heavily influenced Supper's Ready after Tony Banks time travelled into the future and heard Grendel, before going back to 1972 and writing Supper's Ready.Big smile

-------------
A TVR is not a car. It's a way of life.

Posted By: Hrychu
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 14:26
SBB - Memento z Banalnym Tryptykiem, dude.

-------------
Bez pierdolenia sygnał zerwie, to w realia wychodź w hełmie!

Posted By: Homotopy
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 14:59
Wasn't it you who started the last 20-min thread? There was a ton in the answers, in particular:
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/siLLy_puPPy/prog-albums-with-20-minute-plus-tracks/" rel="nofollow - https://rateyourmusic.com/list/siLLy_puPPy/prog-albums-with-20-minute-plus-tracks/

Posted By: Manuel
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 17:04
"ITHKOS" by The Incredible String Band. 

Posted By: Tom Ozric
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 18:55
Nektar - A Tab in the Ocean (nearly 20mins)
Caravan - Nine Feet Underground
Hatfield and the North - Mumps
Meshuggah - I
Elephant9 - Kungsten and The Above Ground Sound
Gorguts - Pleiades’ Dust
Venom - At War with Satan (Cronos saying “ If Rush can do an epic, so can we “ (referring to 2112)

Posted By: The Dark Elf
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 19:56

-------------
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...

Posted By: Sacro_Porgo
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 21:07
Well obviously there's Rush. The candidates are pretty well known there so I won't list them.
Tull is another obvious one, big shout out to whoever posted Baker St. Muse.
I believe PF's Echoes qualifies.
Also huge shout out to whoever posted Palepoli by Osanna. Incredible album!

-------------
Porg for short. My love of music doesn't end with prog! Feel free to discuss all sorts of music with me. Odds are I'll give it a chance if I haven't already! :)

Posted By: Mortte
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 23:08
Iron Butterfly: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
Procol Harum: In Held `Twas In I
Colosseum: Valentyne Suite
Magma: Köhntarkösz
Can: Halleluhwah, Aumgn & Bel Air
Amon Düül II: Yeti, Syntelman´s March Of the Roaring Seventies, Restless Skylight - Transistor Child & Chamsin Soundtrack
Faust: Miss Fortune
Wigwam: the Moonstruck One & Grass For Blades

Many of these are not 20 mins, but anyway one album side length.

Posted By: Tom Ozric
Date Posted: July 18 2020 at 23:16
^ Excellent suggestions, though I don’t know the Wigwam piece.

Posted By: Mirakaze
Date Posted: July 19 2020 at 02:24
Well, almost 20 minutes...

Posted By: suitkees
Date Posted: July 19 2020 at 09:29
I would suggest L'Europe, by Noir Désir :

-------------

The razamataz is a pain in the bum

Date Posted: July 19 2020 at 09:38
you know.. the more interesting poll would have been symphonic epics..

Tarkus, KE9... were they symphonic?  Are you an idiot?
Supper's Ready.. a montage of song sippets.. that was not symphonic
Close to the Edge.. symphonic? are you kidding me.. it was a pop song
TaaB? no
anything by Rush? no of course not

so the better question might be.. what truly was?

I'd go with Los Canarios - Ciclos as the greatest symphonic prog epic.

-------------

Posted By: Grumpyprogfan
Date Posted: July 19 2020 at 09:45
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons and Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.

Posted By: dr wu23
Date Posted: July 19 2020 at 11:29
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

TaaB? no
anything by Rush? no of course not

I'd go with Los Canarios - Ciclos as the greatest symphonic prog epic.

You might be right on Ciclos...but this is my all time long favorite symph prog piece..

ps...sorry about the thread diversion...

-------------
One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin

Posted By: Droxford
Date Posted: July 19 2020 at 11:39
Indeed, have been checking out Univers Zero on Spotify and they have done some amazing work. A great choice. 

Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

Look no further than that:

25 minutes of pure RIO goodness!

Posted By: richardh
Date Posted: July 20 2020 at 00:24
Originally posted by Grumpyprogfan Grumpyprogfan wrote:

Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons and Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence.

good ones

Date Posted: July 20 2020 at 00:26
Tangerine Dream - Force Majeure
Aphrodites Child - And All The Seats Were Occupied
Jean Michel Jarre - Magnetic Fields Pt1

Date Posted: July 20 2020 at 01:36
Fates Warning - The Ivory Gates Of Dreams

-------------
Porg for short. My love of music doesn't end with prog! Feel free to discuss all sorts of music with me. Odds are I'll give it a chance if I haven't already! :)

Posted By: Rick1
Date Posted: July 20 2020 at 06:25
Henry Cow - 'Living in the Heart of the Beast' - or 'Trondheim' if you really want an epic that clocks in at nearly 90 minutes.

Posted By: Neu!mann
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 06:12
Pretty much the entire recorded output of Klaus Schulze.

-------------
"we can change the world without anyone noticing the difference" - Franco Falsini

Posted By: moshkito
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 08:53
Originally posted by Mortte Mortte wrote:

Amon Düül II: Yeti, Syntelman´s March Of the Roaring Seventies, Restless Skylight - Transistor Child & Chamsin Soundtrack

Hi,

Kinda weird to see this listed, specially when Renate has explained that one of their most important inspirations in the early days, was CLASSICAL MUSIC ... not rock music, or pop music, and these long cuts just continuing non stop is a sort of classical piece with rock instruments ... as for Symphonic, when we wake up to defining it properly, and not having keyboards cheating ... let me know ... I have never thought of AD2 as "non-symphonic" at all ... just classical, and the word "symphonic" is a part of it, although in the 20th century the parts that made it "symphonic" (ie ... melody) were kinda left behind very often to create something different.

Pretty soon, Stravinsky is not "symphonic" either ... Tomita, showed us differently!

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 08:56
Originally posted by Neu!mann Neu!mann wrote:

Hi,

Right on ... well done! 

PS: Do you really think that most progressive folks here can listen to 5 minutes of KS? It's too long (so much meandering and wasted musical space), has no bass guitar, the drums are probably too simple and missing a loud obnoxious snare drum, and usually no guitar ... unless Manuel Gottsching shows up for a cup of tea!

Tongue

-------------
Music is not just for listening ... it is for LIVING ... you got to feel it to know what's it about! Not being told!
www.pedrosena.com

Posted By: Neu!mann
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 09:09
I have to believe it's hard to be a true Proghead without a long attention span..!

-------------
"we can change the world without anyone noticing the difference" - Franco Falsini

Posted By: Sean Trane
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 09:16
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

I would suggest L'Europe, by Noir Désir :

interesting choice

very unusual ND album... their last, five years after the previous one, and totall different than all they'd done before. Could actually be my fave, and IMHO, their "proggier one" (but no PA material)

I'm not sure that they (the band) had another album in them, no matter the dramatic events of Cantat-Trintignan.

Posted By: Raff
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 09:45
Just a few seconds under 20 minutes:

Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 09:49
@ Sean Trane: If this interests you, you also might be interested by their last collaborative effort Nous n'avons fait que fuir :

55 minutes of improvisation, recorded live in 2002, a year before Cantat committed the irreparable. It was published as a 60-page booklet of the text with the CD included (it helps if you understand French...).
Maybe not PA material either, but to me this is more progressive (in the etymological sense of the word) than what many prog bands nowadays produce.

-------------

Posted By: verslibre
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 09:51
Originally posted by Neu!mann Neu!mann wrote:

And the title track of Harmonic Ascendant and "Elements" from Driftin' by Klaus' protégé, Robert Schroeder. 

Not to mention Tangerine Dream have a few...Zeit and Rubycon, anyone?

And this guy! Clap

-------------
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1&_ssn=musicosm" rel="nofollow - eBay

Posted By: AFlowerKingCrimson
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 09:51
I remember a long time ago standing next to a woman in line at a prog festival who insisted that Yes were not a symphonic progressive rock band. No way no how according to her. I had a pretty bitter argument with her about it. Even back then(this was in the year 2000 I believe)I knew that Yes were considered to be symphonic even if she didn't think so. I suppose if Yes aren't symphonic then neither were Genesis or King Crimson. Looking back she probably just had a more strict definition of symphonic and thought it meant the band had to play with symphonies or something. To her credit there probably isn't much about the Yes album that is symphonic but as soon as Rick joined I would think her argument doesn't hold much water.

Anyway, I think that if Jethro Tull's thick as a brick can be mentioned then so should Nektar's remember the future. 

Posted By: SteveG
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 09:54

Do these songs not have symphonic (or orchestral) elements as well as pop and rock? What prog rock 'epic' is not an a amalgam of styles? 

-------------
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.

Posted By: M27Barney
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 13:13
Mickey is taking the piss by defining CTTE as a pop song....

-------------
Play me my song.....Here it comes again.......

Posted By: ForestFriend
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 13:21
If I recall, there was the argument that Close To The Edge more or less follows verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/verse/chorus structure (similar to a typical pop song) rather than sonata form or any structure common to classical music. Somehow this leads to the conclusion that Close To The Edge was 100% pop music, and Yes took 0 influence from classical/symphonic music. I'm exaggerating, of course.

-------------
https://borealkinship.bandcamp.com/releases" rel="nofollow - My prog band - Boreal Kinship

Posted By: Sean Trane
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 14:54
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

@ Sean Trane: If this interests you, you also might be interested by their last collaborative effort Nous n'avons fait que fuir :

55 minutes of improvisation, recorded live in 2002, a year before Cantat committed the irreparable. It was published as a 60-page booklet of the text with the CD included (it helps if you understand French...).
Maybe not PA material either, but to me this is more progressive (in the etymological sense of the word) than what many prog bands nowadays produce.

t'tracasses, je suis au 220v/16AWink

Cantat était presque un dieu (je suis pourtant athée) avant qu'il ne tombe de son piédestalOuch... j'ai mis des années à m'en remettre et j'étais encore là lors de son dernier concert à l'AB à Bxl. 

lors oui, ND, c'était surtout Bertrand et ses textes et ses aventures artistiques (même si les autres n'étaient pas en reste), mais putain, qu'est-ce qu'il est allé faire dans cette galère à Vilnius, bordel!!Nuke

RSVP, but in English, please!!Smile

Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 15:27
Originally posted by M27Barney M27Barney wrote:

nah.. just pissing on those who don't know a thing about music...

What everyone seems to forget about Yes.. were they were fans of pop music and HIGHLY influenced BY pop music. The stated goal of the group was to merge ..not classical with rock.. but high powered instrumental ability with the catchiness and hooks of pop music. Close to the Edge is nothing more earthshaking than possibly the world's first..hell maybe only 19 minute long pop song. Complete with the intro/verse/chorus/verse/chorus/middle8/instrumental-break/verse/chorus/outro pop song structure. 
While everyone went on thinking that standard popular song formats would only support 2 or 3 minute long songs.. Yes showed that the standard pop format could support complex and sustained melodies. The trick of it again.. to pull it off it had to be all about quality. Otherwise.. you would have to aural equivilant of having 19 minutes of 'My Heart Will Go On: Love Theme from Titanic' pumped into your brain. Even with the kick ass rickenbacker.. I suspect that would not be enough to hold on to many listeners.

-------------

Posted By: anoopanunya
Date Posted: July 21 2020 at 16:50
Nine Feet Underground by Caravan. It’s everything that rock should’ve been. Everything.

Date Posted: July 22 2020 at 07:17

Complete with the intro/verse/chorus/verse/chorus/middle8/instrumental-break/verse/chorus/outro pop song structure. While everyone went on thinking that standard popular song formats would only support 2 or 3 minute long songs.. Yes showed that the standard pop format could support complex and sustained melodies. The trick of it again.. to pull it off it had to be all about quality. 
Hi,

Sir ... do you think that the description of the song bits/style (in the average pop song), is a bit too much for "progressive" fans to appreciate? It's there for the bass, the guitar and some good keyboards ... but that definition is ... yeah ... scary ... progressive? 

Hardly!

-------------
www.pedrosena.com

Date Posted: July 22 2020 at 07:30

Yes, but I was agreeing with his "misrepresentations". There is at least a kernel of truth to what he was making fun of, if not more.

-------------

Posted By: Rrattlesnake
Date Posted: July 22 2020 at 07:48
First song on Pan.Thy.Monium's first album. 21:46

Date Posted: July 22 2020 at 17:08

What everyone seems to forget about Yes.. were they were fans of pop music and HIGHLY influenced BY pop music. The stated goal of the group was to merge ..not classical with rock.. but high powered instrumental ability with the catchiness and hooks of pop music. Close to the Edge is nothing more earthshaking than possibly the world's first..hell maybe only 19 minute long pop song. Complete with the intro/verse/chorus/verse/chorus/middle8/instrumental-break/verse/chorus/outro pop song structure. 
While everyone went on thinking that standard popular song formats would only support 2 or 3 minute long songs.. Yes showed that the standard pop format could support complex and sustained melodies. The trick of it again.. to pull it off it had to be all about quality. Otherwise.. you would have to aural equivilant of having 19 minutes of 'My Heart Will Go On: Love Theme from Titanic' pumped into your brain. Even with the kick ass rickenbacker.. I suspect that would not be enough to hold on to many listeners.

What about Echoes by Pink Floyd? It seems to me like that song also follows a more or less verse/chorus format with a big extended bridge.

-------------

Posted By: essexboyinwales
Date Posted: July 23 2020 at 06:10
Originally posted by Hercules Hercules wrote:

Harvest of Souls, The Last Human Gateway (OK, it's 3s short on the original, but not on the 2013 remix) and The Narrow Margin by IQ are all stunning

Huge IQ fan, so completely agree these are all classics.....but are they really non-symphonic?  Yes, IQ are called neo, but really?.....

Posted By: Muskrat
Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:11
Hello !
Non symphonic prog epic ?

MODRY EFFECT Nova Syntéza2 22:15
MAGMA Félicité Thosz : 28:06
OPETH Black Rose Immortal 20:14
DELUGE GRANDER Inaugural Bash 26:57 Heart

Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:30
If CTTE is a pop song, then I'm a fecking stunning 21 year old blonde, with large hooters and a full set of working female plumbing accesories...😁

-------------

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:38
Pics please!

-------------

Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:41
TAAB part 1, TAAB part 2. Each at 20 minutes.

-------------

Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:41
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Pics please!
Confused

-------------

Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:46

If CTTE is a pop song, then I'm a fecking stunning 21 year old blonde, with large hooters and a full set of working female plumbing accesories...😁

Surprising as internet can be ! I really imagined you to be a male in his 50s... Would be nice to drink a beer with you (and that has nothing to do with the hooters, sincerely).

-------------

Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:47
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Pics please!

Eh? Well CTTE aint pop amd I've got a set of hairy danglers and usually blue fluff in my belly button amidst a dense thicket of black hair...i'm the missing link me....more neanderthal genes than most probably....😃

-------------

Posted By: rushfan4
Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:51
Sounds about right.  

-------------

Posted By: Mortte
Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 12:58
Originally posted by moshkito moshkito wrote:

Originally posted by Mortte Mortte wrote:

Hi,

Kinda weird to see this listed, specially when Renate has explained that one of their most important inspirations in the early days, was CLASSICAL MUSIC ... not rock music, or pop music, and these long cuts just continuing non stop is a sort of classical piece with rock instruments ... as for Symphonic, when we wake up to defining it properly, and not having keyboards cheating ... let me know ... I have never thought of AD2 as "non-symphonic" at all ... just classical, and the word "symphonic" is a part of it, although in the 20th century the parts that made it "symphonic" (ie ... melody) were kinda left behind very often to create something different.

Pretty soon, Stravinsky is not "symphonic" either ... Tomita, showed us differently!
Really, I am not the one caring which category some music belongs, all I care is GREAT MUSIC! In PA I think Amon Düül is put into KRAUTROCK, that´s the reason why I mentioned these great pieces in this thread.

Posted By: tempest_77
Date Posted: July 24 2020 at 13:22
The Legend of Elijah Shade - Arena
London Song - Big Big Train
The Underfall Yard - Big Big Train
Sleeping in Traffic - Beardfish
Big Boy - Cheeto's Magazine
Singularity - Devin Townsend
Illumination Theory - Dream Theater
Octavarium - Dream Theater
Symphony No. 2 - Egg
Parallel World - Far East Family Band
A Pleasant Shade of Grey - Fates Warning
Milliontown - Frost*
Seas of Change - Galahad
Providence - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Visions - Haken
Three Minute Warning - Liquid Tension Experiment
Cassandra Gemini - The Mars Volta
Hergest Ridge, Pt. I - Mike Oldfield
Return to Ommadawn, Pt. I and Pt. II - Mike Oldfield
Tubular Bells, Pt. I and Pt. II - Mike Oldfield
As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls - Pat Metheny & Lyle Mays
The Way Up - Pat Metheny Group
Atom Heart Mother - Pink Floyd
The Sky Moves Sideways (Alternate Version) - Porcupine Tree
Raider II - Steven Wilson
The Divine Wings of Tragedy - Symphony X
The Odyssey - Symphony X
Concealing Fate - TesseracT
Meurglys III (The Songwriters Guild) - Van der Graaf Generator
A Plague of Lighthouse Keepers - Van der Graaf Generator

The full version of Phish's "Time Turns Elastic" (which comprises the majority of Trey Anastasio's solo album of the same name) is well over 20 minutes.
The Tale of the Altered Beast by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard falls 13 seconds short.

To name a few :P

-------------
I use they/them pronouns (feel free to ask me about this!)

Check out my music on https://tempestsounds.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - my bandcamp !

Posted By: Frenetic Zetetic
Date Posted: July 25 2020 at 00:23

CTTE is my favorite prog recording of all time, and I don't disagree at all with this.

-------------

"I am so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle." -KMac2021

Posted By: Awesoreno
Date Posted: July 25 2020 at 01:03
La Fiesta - Chick Corea (off the album Return to Forever, which I suppose is where the name for his subsequent group came from).

Date Posted: July 26 2020 at 01:05
Originally posted by Frenetic Zetetic Frenetic Zetetic wrote:

CTTE is my favorite prog recording of all time, and I don't disagree at all with this.

CTTE is so obviously not a 'pop song' its ridiculous. My god it has melody and perhaps some hummable sections so it must be pop. I also hereby disqualify Suppers Ready and Karn Evil 9. If you can listen to it without getting a headache then it can't be prog obviously. (ok ELP may give you a headache anywayLOL)

Posted By: Muskrat
Date Posted: July 27 2020 at 05:23
JOHN MAYALL Bare Wires Suite 23:00

Not a prog epic ? Are you sure ? In fact, I didn't fund the prog definition on progarchives... Confused

Posted By: FatherChristmas
Date Posted: July 27 2020 at 07:32
Nine Feet Underground, Caravan. I don't reckon that counts as symphonic...?

-------------
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence" - Robert Fripp
"I am an anti-Christ" - Johnny Rotten

Posted By: Mascodagama
Date Posted: July 27 2020 at 09:35
This should get the blood circulating:

39:08 of progulosity 2020 style by Zorn's Simulacrum group (Medeski / Hollenberg / Grohowski). Some of the best music released this year, according to me.

-------------
Soldato of the Pan Head Mafia. We'll make you an offer you can't listen to.
http://bandcamp.com/jpillbox" rel="nofollow - Bandcamp Profile

Posted By: BaldJean
Date Posted: July 28 2020 at 03:41
ahem... no one mentioned these so far?

and how about this?

and hardly anyone knows this:

-------------

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta

Posted By: Frenetic Zetetic
Date Posted: July 28 2020 at 03:47
Originally posted by richardh richardh wrote:

CTTE is so obviously not a 'pop song' its ridiculous. My god it has melody and perhaps some hummable sections so it must be pop. I also hereby disqualify Suppers Ready and Karn Evil 9. If you can listen to it without getting a headache then it can't be prog obviously. (ok ELP may give you a headache anywayLOL)

CTTE most certainly features a foundation in pop music. You seem to have some personal vendetta, as evidenced by "disqualifying" two other albums.

By your own standards and logic Trout Mask Replica and Gorguts Obscura are the two greatest pieces of progressive rock music released, no contest, since they are the most dense, dissonant, and anti-danceable, migraine-inducing sh*t you will ever hear come out of a speaker.

-------------

"I am so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle." -KMac2021

Posted By: Mascodagama
Date Posted: July 28 2020 at 05:10

By your own standards and logic Trout Mask Replica and Gorguts Obscura are the two greatest pieces of progressive rock music released, no contest, since they are the most dense, dissonant, and anti-danceable, migraine-inducing sh*t you will ever hear come out of a speaker.
I think there are a few musical perverts here who would make a case for those albums being quite high in the pantheon. Not sure that richardh is one of them, though.

-------------
Soldato of the Pan Head Mafia. We'll make you an offer you can't listen to.
http://bandcamp.com/jpillbox" rel="nofollow - Bandcamp Profile

Posted By: Boboulo
Date Posted: August 23 2020 at 03:22
Smak - "Put od balona" (1975)

Posted By: Boboulo
Date Posted: August 23 2020 at 03:46
Bosque - "Four Noble Truths" (2015)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk