This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
thellama73 View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 02:41
I don't see why you have suddenly turned so hateful towards me. I never said I don't like women of other ethnicities. I have many female friends who are non-white. All I meant was that I don't, generally, find them physically attractive. Why you've chosen to twist that statement into me viewing women as objects is beyond me.
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 02:37
Originally posted by thellama73 thellama73 wrote:

Originally posted by JLocke JLocke wrote:

Originally posted by martinprog77 martinprog77 wrote:

i prefert salma

And I prefer Penelope. 

What is it with you guys and Hispanic women? A few years ago Asians were all the rage, now it's Hispanics. I'm sorry if I sound like a racist, but I'm really not attracted to ethnicities other than my own (except in certain rare cases.)

Well, that's your problem, isn't it? Not mine. 

The only reason I countered with Penelope is because men typically pit those two against each-other as the famous hispanic woman of choice. I was simply stating my preference of the two. If you want to go into ethnicities, the simple answer from me is that I honestly don't care what race a woman is. Nor do I have a preference (although I admittedly have a more natural attraction to black women, and I honestly cannot explain that). 

Logically, though, it makes no difference to me. I judge my attraction to a woman based on everything about her, looks being only one piece of that. For you to assume that just because I posted a pic of Penelope Cruz somehow means I have a 'fetish' of sorts for hispanic women exposes your own bigotry as far as I am concerned. 

Why don't you enjoy your narrow-minded view of the opposite sex on your own time? Assuming I have just as narrow an opinion regarding some other ethnicity is ignorant. I like all women. I don't put them into boxes as you apparently do. Women are individual human beings, just like you and I. 

Jesus Christ, man. Calm down. I wasn't criticizing you or saying you had a problem. I was just expressing my confusion with the fact that a lot of men seem to be very attracted to Hispanic women, which I am not at all.

If that makes me a narrow minded bigot, then so be it I guess, but we can't help what we're attracted to.

By the way, if women are individual human beings, then how can you like all women? Especially since you don't seem to like very many people at all.
Tongue

All I meant was that I like all types of women, and I don't limit myself to one ethnicity simply because I may be more naturally attracted to one type of girl or another. It's just how I am. And I don't understand how so many people can make statements like ''I only go for white women'' and not realize how it sounds just like ''I only go for seafood''. Tongue People aren't objects or ''flavors''. They are people. And if you really saw them as that, I don't think you would find yourself making such broad generalizations based on appearance. 

If you want to put people into different groups, fine, but let's focus on things that actually make sense to me, alright? These are some example of sentences that actually seem justified in my funny little mind:

''I don't really go for girls with different religious views than my own.'', ''I'm not attracted to girls who seem hypocritical.'', ''I've never been into girls who have completely opposing political or social stances'', and so on. These are all very valid reasons for why I would be turned off by someone, or why a relationship between us wouldn't work. Wouldn't you, agree? 

Now, here is what doesn't make much sense to me at all: ''I don't date girls with dark skin, black hair and black eyes. Sorry, I just can't help it. I don't go for them.'' 

Do you see the huge difference, here? Tell me you can see where I'm coming from, even a little bit.

And as for your last sentence, I'm pretty sure I actually do like most people. Y'know . . . except you. 

Edited by JLocke - October 29 2010 at 02:46
JJLehto View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 02:34
I see the appeal, I like the kinda tan skin and straight black hair.
I also find a lot of Indian women very attractive.

Also lol

By the way, if women are individual human beings, then how can you like all women? Especially since you don't seem to like very many people at all.
Tongue
thellama73 View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 02:30

i prefert salma

And I prefer Penelope. 

What is it with you guys and Hispanic women? A few years ago Asians were all the rage, now it's Hispanics. I'm sorry if I sound like a racist, but I'm really not attracted to ethnicities other than my own (except in certain rare cases.)

The only reason I countered with Penelope is because men typically pit those two against each-other as the famous hispanic woman of choice. I was simply stating my preference of the two. If you want to go into ethnicities, the simple answer from me is that I honestly don't care what race a woman is. Nor do I have a preference (although I admittedly have a more natural attraction to black women, and I honestly cannot explain that). 

Logically, though, it makes no difference to me. I judge my attraction to a woman based on everything about her, looks being only one piece of that. For you to assume that just because I posted a pic of Penelope Cruz somehow means I have a 'fetish' of sorts for hispanic women exposes your own bigotry as far as I am concerned. 

Why don't you enjoy your narrow-minded view of the opposite sex on your own time? Assuming I have just as narrow an opinion regarding some other ethnicity is ignorant. I like all women. I don't put them into boxes as you apparently do. Women are individual human beings, just like you and I. 

Jesus Christ, man. Calm down. I wasn't criticizing you or saying you had a problem. I was just expressing my confusion with the fact that a lot of men seem to be very attracted to Hispanic women, which I am not at all.

If that makes me a narrow minded bigot, then so be it I guess, but we can't help what we're attracted to.

Tongue
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 23:59

Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

I'm attracted to both hispanics and caucasians, probably because I have a little of both. 
I guess people like hispanic women. Must there be a libertarian reason behind this too? Wink

Apparently, the concept of personal preference and taste escapes him. Tongue
Apparently Llama has fallen for the tastes of the "we", yet he can't understand the likes of the "I"
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 23:57

Originally posted by UndercoverBoy UndercoverBoy wrote:

Boobs are overrated.

I agree 100%
Agree. I prefer what lies in the back...
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 22:39
^ Nothing wrong with that, Robert. But to me, people are people. Romantic and physical attraction are included in that opinion. From my perspective, not only does that keep me from being limited in my chances of finding happiness with someone else, it also just makes the most logical sense to me. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy.  Wacko

And you're honestly telling me that you stop and think about all all your personal preferences when looking at someone for sexual satisfaction and nothing else (hypothetically, of course)?

Edited by JLocke - October 28 2010 at 22:43
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 22:33

Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

Boobs are overrated.

I agree 100%

Well

Tongue  Tongue

to both of you!

There's just no logical reason why protruding mammary glands should be sexually arousing to me. I've never understood the fascination. If a girl doesn't have big ones, that makes her not worthy of my love or affection? Surely not. (The same could be said regarding a woman's race or hair color, or any other pointless thing guys place so much importance on) 

"Love and affection" do not equal "want to have sex with" for most of people here, am I right?

Well, the straight desire to have sex should have even less picky credentials attached then, shouldn't it? 

What is it with you and "credentials" and this apparent righteousness when it comes to lust (lol)?  So you don't like boobs?  Okay.  Fine- that's cool.

I like big boobs, big hips, and big legs.  I prefer brunettes to blondes, and I prefer short stocky women to tall skinny women.  I like white women more than any other ethnicity in general.

I have found and married a woman who meets all my physical criteria (on the damn Internet no less!). 

And we have happily put up with each other for 7 years. 
http://www.bicketybam.id.au/smileys/images/emotions/smiley_strangle.gif
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 22:03
Anyway, the girl I think actually deserves to win this poll is indeed winning. Not very typical of this board, so I'm happy. 
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:59
Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

I'm attracted to both hispanics and caucasians, probably because I have a little of both. 

I guess people like hispanic women. Must there be a libertarian reason behind this too? Wink

Apparently, the concept of personal preference and taste escapes him. Tongue
The T View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:50

i prefert salma

And I prefer Penelope. 

JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:32

Boobs are overrated.

I agree 100%

Well

Tongue  Tongue

to both of you!

There's just no logical reason why protruding mammary glands should be sexually arousing to me. I've never understood the fascination. If a girl doesn't have big ones, that makes her not worthy of my love or affection? Surely not. (The same could be said regarding a woman's race or hair color, or any other pointless thing guys place so much importance on) 

"Love and affection" do not equal "want to have sex with" for most of people here, am I right?

Well, the straight desire to have sex should have even less picky credentials attached then, shouldn't it? 
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:30
Originally posted by TheGazzardian TheGazzardian wrote:

Fallacy: using logic to explain lust.

Well, I don't ''lust'' after big titties, either. Maybe I'm alone in this, but even when I lust after someone, I lust after the whole thing, not just one aspect that is supposed to be extra-sexy to me. And besides, since when did supposed good-looks have anything to do with the male libido, anyway? Isn't that just a primal physical desire that will ultimately kick in regardless?
TheGazzardian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:23

Fallacy: using logic to explain lust.

Edited by TheGazzardian - October 28 2010 at 21:24
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:23

Boobs are overrated.

I agree 100%

Well

Tongue  Tongue

to both of you!

JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:11

Boobs are overrated.

I agree 100%

Well

Tongue  Tongue

to both of you!

Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:07

Boobs are overrated.

I agree 100%

Well

Tongue  Tongue

to both of you!
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:04

Boobs are overrated.

I agree 100%
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 21:03

i prefert salma

And I prefer Penelope. 

Edited by JLocke - October 28 2010 at 21:14
UndercoverBoy View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 20:59
Boobs are overrated.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>