Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho's the most beautiful woman in Prog?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Poll Question: Who's the most beautiful woman in Prog?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [50.00%]
30 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:17
^ I am. 
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:16
I'm not really into women who eat fried cum.

Thinking about Mia, one could say she's very easy to take in the tour van. These pictures are incredible.
1,49 m? Wow, even my brother's girlfriends weren't so small!

Edited by CPicard - July 30 2010 at 17:20
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:12
Originally posted by Epignosis Epignosis wrote:

Originally posted by JLocke JLocke wrote:

I'm not into Asian women either. 

Nor am I particularly attracted to blonde women, tall women, or skinny women.

So, if you weren't already married, and a woman came along who was the absolute sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful woman in the world to you, are you saying you would electively avoid becoming intimate with her if she happened to be tall, blond and skinny? 

LOL

It's happened before.  I broke up with her. 

Nice gal, but if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone, it's damn well doing to be someone I want in almost every respect.

Hell, lots of grandmas are sweet, kind, and thoughtful- doesn't mean I want to do them.

Oh, come on, Rob. You know that wasn't my point. I'm not a simpleton. Wink

Now, Garry Marshall . . . he's a simpleton. Tongue

What I'm getting at is this: the only thing that causes you not NOT want a girl like that in every respect is yourself. You are choosing, sub-consciously or otherwise, to dislike an aspect of her based on your personal rules and regulations. I'm proposing that to overcome that and embrace everybody on their own merits rather than yours . . . well, that would lead to you finding her truly beautiful, outside and in, based on exactly who she is as a human being. 

But hey, I'm totally saying this stuff in theory, so who cares. LOL If you don't find her attractive, then you're not worth that girl's time anyway, right? That's why everybody has preferences to begin with. Plenty to go around, to each his own, and all that. I'm just pointlessly stirring the pot, I think. Embarrassed

Edited by JLocke - July 30 2010 at 17:16
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:10
Originally posted by CinemaZebra CinemaZebra wrote:

That's more hot than gross. And it's very gross.

Says the Anime-loving freak. Dead

WinkHug
UndercoverBoy View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

^Well, CZ, I know that you can be kind of weird yourself.  I have yet to witness your "weird fetish nights" in the Shred.
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

So, if you weren't already married, and a woman came along who was the absolute sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful woman in the world to you, are you saying you would electively avoid becoming intimate with her if she happened to be tall, blond and skinny? 

LOL

It's happened before.  I broke up with her. 

Nice gal, but if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone, it's damn well doing to be someone I want in almost every respect.

Hell, lots of grandmas are sweet, kind, and thoughtful- doesn't mean I want to do them.
CinemaZebra View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:08
Originally posted by UndercoverBoy UndercoverBoy wrote:

Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

I'm not really into asian women...

It's disappointing to know you put human beings into categories just like everybody else. You're not as 'above the influence' as I thought. 

''I'm not really into women who eat pie'' makes just as much sense to me as that statement. 
Yes, I'm so disgustingly shallow by grouping women by their appearance in a thread about their appearance. This is about who is the most beautiful, not who would you like to marry. Although even still, Mia is kind of weird. I also recall reading an interview with her a long time ago, which I would try to find but it's probably 404d by now, and she said she has eat a lot of weird disgusting things to see what it would be like, including one of the band member's fried cum. If you value the purity of Mia, you can pretend I'm misremembering, because that's quite possible since it was very long ago.
Eww... that is kind of gross.  I don't think I'd like to marry her now, but she is still very cute.
That's more hot than gross. And it's very gross.
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:08

It's disappointing to know you put human beings into categories just like everybody else. You're not as 'above the influence' as I thought. 

''I'm not really into women who eat pie'' makes just as much sense to me as that statement. 
Yes, I'm so disgustingly shallow by grouping women by their appearance in a thread about their appearance. This is about who is the most beautiful, not who would you like to marry.

What are you even talking about? I don't even believe in marriage! LOL

Although even still, Mia is kind of weird. I also recall reading an interview with her a long time ago, which I would try to find but it's probably 404d by now, and she said she has eat a lot of weird disgusting things to see what it would be like, including one of the band member's fried cum. If you value the purity of Mia, you can pretend I'm misremembering, because that's quite possible since it was very long ago.

Who was talking about purity? I just think it's a little odd that so many people (including myself!) base attractiveness not on individuality (and yes, appearance is a part of that), but on ethnicity. SInce I respect you a great deal, I was just sort of taken aback that you would subscribe to such a philosophy. 

I do it, to. So I'm no better. But when I stop to think about it, I don't even quite understand it myself. Yes, I prefer certain features to others, but I can't honestly say I'm 'not into' any women in general. Because I don't see groups when I look at people, I see individuals. 

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:07
Mia's Twitter page is very strange.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 17:02

Yes, I'm so disgustingly shallow by grouping women by their appearance in a thread about their appearance. This is about who is the most beautiful, not who would you like to marry. Although even still, Mia is kind of weird. I also recall reading an interview with her a long time ago, which I would try to find but it's probably 404d by now, and she said she has eat a lot of weird disgusting things to see what it would be like, including one of the band member's fried cum. If you value the purity of Mia, you can pretend I'm misremembering, because that's quite possible since it was very long ago.
Eww... that is kind of gross.  I don't think I'd like to marry her now, but she is still very cute.
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 16:58

But I'm not. Confused
Seriously.  What's so wrong about not being attracted to fat chicks?  It's not like you like certain kinds of women  and "categorize" them either, Micah.  Don't I recall you saying "black women are goddesses" in your own thread?  And was that attack on Henry really necessary (about him being "above the influence")?  I don't recall Henry ever being pretentious on the board once, even though he's more intelligent and reasonable than 90% of the forum.  I think the only one who's acting more enlightened-than-thou is you.

Of course, I disagree with Henry completely on this subject, but to each his own.

I prefer women of color, but I find all ethnicities of women attractive.
Oh, well that's all that we're saying as well. Tongue Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm not so sure that's what everybody here is saying. I do think plenty of folks here actually believe some 'races' of women have superior looks to others. But I get what you mean. Wink 

See, I should really just stay away from here like I promised. All I ever get is misunderstood. LOL
CinemaZebra View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 16:52

But I'm not. Confused
Seriously.  What's so wrong about not being attracted to fat chicks?  It's not like you like certain kinds of women  and "categorize" them either, Micah.  Don't I recall you saying "black women are goddesses" in your own thread?  And was that attack on Henry really necessary (about him being "above the influence")?  I don't recall Henry ever being pretentious on the board once, even though he's more intelligent and reasonable than 90% of the forum.  I think the only one who's acting more enlightened-than-thou is you.

Of course, I disagree with Henry completely on this subject, but to each his own.

I prefer women of color, but I find all ethnicities of women attractive.
Oh, well that's all that we're saying as well. Tongue Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 16:52

if you own a sodastream i hate you
JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 16:44

But I'm not. Confused

You guys seriously need to stop taking everything I say so seriously. Confused

But if you want clarification, here goes . . . 

I prefer women of color, but I find all ethnicities of women attractive. I don't grade people's worthiness as my spouse on their skin pigmentation, pattern of speech, culture, or anything else of that sort. I would never purposefully ostracize anyone from being a potential match for me. For one thing, I'm not good-looking enough to start being picky LOL and for another, I simply find it wrong. Who cares if we all have 'types'? We are all people at the end of the day, that's all I'm saying.

There is nothing wrong with having a preference, but to write off an entire group of women without a second thought based on appearance or where they are from, sorry but that to me is only a tad bit short of racism. 

And 90% of what I am saying is all said in a very light-hearted, half-kidding matter. Apparently I have to start prefacing that because I'm not very good at showing intent through typeface. 
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 16:42
didn't check any page here .. an insiders' tip from the spaced out department

MADEMOISELLE MARQUEE

http://www.progarchives.com/progressive_rock_discography_band/4418.jpg

JLocke View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 16:38

LOL
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 16:37

But I'm not. Confused

chopper View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 15:32
Originally posted by Peter Peter wrote:

Originally posted by JJLehto JJLehto wrote:

Geddy Lee
LOL My brother-in-law thought he saw Geddy Lee in a restaurant once, until he got a closer look and realized it was "just a very ugly woman."

LOL

That could have been really embarrassing.

CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 14:58
You can't be into women, unless you have a "multiple package".
Epignosis View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2010 at 14:50

Originally posted by Equality 7-2521 Equality 7-2521 wrote:

Simone.

However Epica is a complete joke compared to anything Mia has done. 
I have to go with this. I'm not really into asian women...

''I'm not really into women with green eyes'' makes just as much sense to me as that statement. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>