Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Covid-19 and the madness of crowds
    Posted: August 07 2021 at 00:59
But anyway, it would not be bad to close this thread temporarily until the situation gets better and everyone here cools down, I suggest?

Please let me know if you have opinion. Thanks.

/closed temporarily
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2021 at 00:38
^ Oh... This is not a thread within the sections related to music. Cooling down would be good, but locking down this thread is not a good idea. TBH, this approach shows that you, the conspiracy theorists and/or COVID-19 deniers (or underestimaters) are losing.

Edited by Shadowyzard - August 07 2021 at 00:40
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 23:15
Originally posted by Cboi Sandlin Cboi Sandlin wrote:

I think we should shut down this thread, it gets too heated in here. Why don’t we get back to talking about prog rock and leave COVID alone. You can go and argue about that on Twitter 🤣
Good idea! This isn't prog rock, but it's a song that keeps coming to mind whenever I hear about the COVID panic-demic. Wink

Chris Rea - Nothing to Fear

Cboi Sandlin View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 19:04
I think we should shut down this thread, it gets too heated in here. Why don’t we get back to talking about prog rock and leave COVID alone. You can go and argue about that on Twitter 🤣
CosmicVibration View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 17:11
^
What’s the matter grumpy old man, dementia kicking in again?  Are you at least able to change your own diaper? LOL  Now we’re having some fun, huh.. Smile

Edited by CosmicVibration - August 06 2021 at 17:11
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 15:51
Originally posted by CosmicVibration CosmicVibration wrote:

Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

^ When I looked it up I found only three as well. This isn't anything I was particularly concerned about either way, just telling you what the official count was that I saw.
EDIT: The figures are from Science Review.
P.S. Is there such a thing as an independentard?

<p ="msonormal"="">I’m pretty sure there is.. LOL<o:p></o:p>

<p ="msonormal"=""><o:p> </o:p>

<p ="msonormal"="">One last note, especially for SteveG who seems to still be
foggy about it.  There is no long term
data for this specific payload.  The code
that instructs the cells to build pieces of the spike protein is new. 

<p ="msonormal"=""><o:p></o:p>

<p ="msonormal"="">Some bugs in commonly used pieces of software go unnoticed
for years.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>The operating system for the human
body is far more complex than any OS.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Maybe
if bodily system glitches show up from the vaccine or the spike proteins causes  damage in the future, they’ll have
a patch for it. <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> Stern Smile</span><o:p></o:p>

<p ="msonormal"="">This technology has almost endless applications.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>As with any technology it can be used for noble
purposes or malevolence. The other concern is safety. <span style="mso-spacerun:yes"> </span>So maybe if there is no profit to be made any
new application will have more transparency and will undergo better regression
testing.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="msonormal"="">And if it’s open source it will also undergo more scrutiny.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>If all the different Pharmaceuticals
companies shared their findings, results and formulas, the advancement will
better, quicker and safer.<o:p></o:p>

<p ="msonormal"=""><o:p> </o:p>

<p ="msonormal"="">Anyone for socialized health care?<o:p></o:p>

I believe that you don't have much credibility left to say anything more on this subject. You're just another misinformed person who thinks that their opinion matters. It doesn't and never did.

Edited by SteveG - August 06 2021 at 15:54
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 14:15
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

^ When I looked it up I found only three as well. This isn't anything I was particularly concerned about either way, just telling you what the official count was that I saw.

I’m pretty sure there is.. LOL

One last note, especially for SteveG who seems to still be foggy about it.  There is no long term data for this specific payload.  The code that instructs the cells to build pieces of the spike protein is new. 

Some bugs in commonly used pieces of software go unnoticed for years.  The operating system for the human body is far more complex than any OS.  Maybe if bodily system glitches show up from the vaccine or the spike proteins causes  damage in the future, they’ll have a patch for it.  Stern Smile

This technology has almost endless applications.  As with any technology it can be used for noble purposes or malevolence. The other concern is safety.  So maybe if there is no profit to be made any new application will have more transparency and will undergo better regression testing.

And if it’s open source it will also undergo more scrutiny.  If all the different Pharmaceuticals companies shared their findings, results and formulas, the advancement will better, quicker and safer.

Anyone for socialized health care?

Edited by CosmicVibration - August 06 2021 at 14:18
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 12:13

Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

where are you getting 3 deaths from?  Last time i checked VAERS it was over 6,000

what about long term complications? unknown..
Glad you noticed that. Over 6000 deaths were reported to VAERS. But they only confirmed 3 deaths as actually having been caused by vaccines alone. The others are too tied into pre existing conditions to definitely hold the vaccines responsible. Undiagnosed heart conditions being the leading cause, amongst others.

Who confirmed only 3 deaths? Are you just pulling that number out of your… ?  I suspect the actual number to be larger than 7k. 

Updated Aug. 2, 2021

Some people have no side effects. Many people have reported side effects that may affect their ability to do daily activities, but they should go away within a few days.

Are the Vaccines Safe?

What You Need to Know

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
  • CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older get vaccinated as soon as possible to help protect against COVID-19 and the related, potentially severe complications that can occur.
  • CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal agencies are monitoring the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
  • Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon

Serious adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination are rare but may occur.

For public awareness and in the interest of transparency, CDC is providing timely updates on the following serious adverse events of interest:

• Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
    • Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of July 26, 2021, more than 13 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 39 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen. Learn more about J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS.
      • To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 328 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
    • CDC and FDA are monitoring reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) in people who have received the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. GBS is a rare disorder where the body’s immune system damages nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis. Most people fully recover from GBS, but some have permanent nerve damage. After more than 13 million J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine doses administered, there have been around 143 preliminary reports of GBS identified in VAERS as of July 30. These cases have largely been reported about 2 weeks after vaccination and mostly in men, many 50 years and older. CDC will continue to monitor for and evaluate reports of GBS occurring after COVID-19 vaccination and will share more information as it becomes available.
    • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of July 30, 2021, VAERS has received 1,249 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 716 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
    • Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 346 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 2, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,490 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has cause 3 deaths.

There is a difference between reported deaths and confirmed deaths from the vaccine. it's this type of misinformation that runs rampant amongst the anti vaccine faction.

Edited by SteveG - August 06 2021 at 12:26
suitkees View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 12:09

...I may have to hightail and disappear from this discussion..

That seems to me a very good idea, because every time you have no arguments anymore you shift attention to another point of discussion, with the same result...

The razamataz is a pain in the bum
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 12:09

Edited by Easy Money - August 06 2021 at 12:14
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 11:49

where are you getting 3 deaths from?  Last time i checked VAERS it was over 6,000

Glad you noticed that. Over 6000 deaths were reported to VAERS. But they only confirmed 3 deaths as actually having been caused by vaccines alone. The others are too tied into pre existing conditions to definitely hold the vaccines responsible. Undiagnosed heart conditions being the leading cause, amongst others.

Who confirmed only 3 deaths? Are you just pulling that number out of your… ?  I suspect the actual number to be larger than 7k. 

With the enormous profit being made by big pharma, the greed and corruption is immense. The only way I see of subjugating this is to take profit out of the equation.  I would vote to socialize health care.

Not only did I piss off the Liptards but now the Repubtards are going to get enraged.

Infuriating both sides I may have to hightail and disappear from this discussion..

Lewian View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 05:53
One potentially important effect of mass vaccination (and also observation of measures to reduce transmission) is to lower the probability of the emergence of new variants. I think this issue is key for how the pandemic will go on. There is negative and positive potential in this - chances are new variants that prove successful will have ever better transmission ability (as Delta now) and may at some point not be stopped by vaccination anymore (at least not the vaccination we have now). On the other hand a successful variant may ultimately also be less deadly and more harmless, so that its spread (even if unstoppable) is not much reason for concern anymore. For some reason this hasn't happened up to now, but we can hope... 
Shadowyzard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 03:52
It is said that this damned thing has begun to threaten China again. Hard to predict how long this nightmare will last.
DamoXt7942 View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Avant/Cross/Neo/Post Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2021 at 03:36
Originally posted by suitkees suitkees wrote:

A comment like this, nowadays, really is unimaginable to me and shows so much ignorance and egoism... How can you say this when you know, or could know, that more and more youngsters die or suffer from more or less severe consequences of Covid? Of course, not in the same proportions as elder people and people with co-mobordities, but yes, young people are among the victims. Furthermore, they play a major role in the contamination of others, so pretending they should live their life as if nothing is going on is sheer selfishness fed by disinformation and ignorance.
Originally posted by Snicolette Snicolette wrote:

I'm sure those deaths are pretty important to the people who died and their friends and families.
Thanks Kees and Nickie. Exactly as you say ... we need to take care of families and friends around us. That's why we should wear masks, not only for ourselves.

Anyway Japan's total number of Covid19 infections surpassed 1 million today, to be sad.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2021 at 14:57
As a parting thought, what were the long term effects of patients that have undergone previous RNA therapies? As far as I know, and I may be wrong, they incurred nothing substantial. But they certainly didn't grow another head.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2021 at 14:38
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2021 at 14:36

Edited by SteveG - August 05 2021 at 14:38
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2021 at 14:21

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2021 at 14:01

Side effects are unknown and with all the illegal censorship one has to wonder.
False. The same side effects are notable in previous RNA therapies.

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">I guess you
know better than the guy who actually invented the mRNA technology back in the
late 80’s.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">This
technology can be used for incorporating a host of different directives.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Think of it as software for the body.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">For covid it’s
a set of instructions for the body or more specifically for the cells to make spike
proteins.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>This has never been done
before..<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">In case you
forgot from yesterday:<o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC"><a name="_Hlk78988020"><span style="color:black">I
hope you’re right that the mandates are only temporary.  However, it
doesn’t make sense not to let kids attend schools if they have the same
immunity if not better than those that have been vaccinated.  Some
companies that are in the no jab no job list are, Google, Netflix, BlackRock,
Walt Disney, Facebook, Morgan Stanley, Washington Post, Twitter and many
others.  I guess the bureaucrats in Italy are much smarter than the US; or
maybe less greedy.  </span><u1:p></u1:p></a><span style="mso-bookmark: _Hlk78988020"></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif; color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">Looking at the VAERS data the number of adverse
effects is much greater than any other vaccine.  The number of deaths is
also much higher, it’s probably around 7,000 now.   However, if you
calculate the number of people vaccinated, percentage wise it’s still not bad.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">The other factor is long term effects, which
no-one knows because there is no long-term data yet.  I really hope there
will be very minimal to no complications.  I don’t see a reason for anyone
that went through covid to gamble on either the short-term risks and the
unknown long-term risks.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">What should send red flags is all the
censorship.  Why are prominent scientists and doctors being censored,
threatened with legal actions as well as personal threats? Our government has
hired the same people that fight terrorist organizations to go after these individuals.
 If you suppress one side, then we all know where that can lead.  You
can’t have a once sided debate..<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size: 10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">Bret Weinstein and his wife Heather are not
anti-vaxxers and are probably some of the most vaccinated people on the
planet.  As biologists they travel all over the world to places such as
the Amazon, hence all the vaccines. When they first looked at the virus, they
had a very strong suspicion that it did not originate in nature but came from a
lab.  With all their credentials they were mocked and censored along with
anyone else that didn’t follow the narrative.  <u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">Dr. Robert Malone appeared on one of their
podcasts that lasted 3 hours.  I was only able to view 1 hour of it but
downloaded it because I knew it would be taken down.  Sure enough, it’s no
longer available on YouTube, but you may be able to find it elsewhere. 
Dr. Malone build the core platform for mRNA and was credit as the inventor of
the mRNA technology.  He was credited but no longer, Wikipedia scrubbed
his name out.  His Linkedin account was shut down along with other
backlashes against him.  <u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:red">Malone compiled and graphed data as to where the
vaccine travels within a 48-hour period.  It was said that it remains in
the site of the injection.   However, this is not what the data was
showing him. It travels throughout the body, including bone marrow.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:red"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:red">Malone states we should be on the lookout for
cancer such as leukemia 5-15 years down the road.  He also expresses that
this is all unknown, but we should be cognizant about it and recommended
routine testing for early treatment if necessary. For women there is a very
high concentration in the ovaries.   </span><span style="color:black">Alarmed,
he had the data and graph peer reviewed after which he sent his findings
through the appropriate channels.  If I’m not mistaken it was sent to the
CDC as well as other outfits. According to Malone it fell on deaf ears, so he
decided to speak out.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">I viewed several of Bret’s podcasts called
DarkHorse.  Although I don’t agree with all his or his guest’s views, it’s
intellectual and thought provoking.  At times his guests are not in
agreement but that’s what makes the discussions interesting and challenging.
Highly recommended... </span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family: "Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

In case you haven't noticed I'm not advocating for mandatory vaccinations. This is not the police state that Trump envisioned. But getting back to the facts, 339 million vaccines have been doled out in the US with only 3 recorded deaths. You're perfectly free not to get vaccinated. A state that I wouldn't change for all the money in the world. But don't make up facts to support your reasons for doing so.

Edited by SteveG - August 05 2021 at 14:03
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2021 at 13:51

Side effects are unknown and with all the illegal censorship one has to wonder.
False. The same side effects are notable in previous RNA therapies.

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">I guess you
know better than the guy who actually invented the mRNA technology back in the
late 80’s.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">This
technology can be used for incorporating a host of different directives.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>Think of it as software for the body.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span><o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">For covid it’s
a set of instructions for the body or more specifically for the cells to make spike
proteins.<span style="mso-spacerun:yes">  </span>This has never been done
before..<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;line-height:107%">In case you
forgot from yesterday:<o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC"><a name="_Hlk78988020"><span style="color:black">I
hope you’re right that the mandates are only temporary.  However, it
doesn’t make sense not to let kids attend schools if they have the same
immunity if not better than those that have been vaccinated.  Some
companies that are in the no jab no job list are, Google, Netflix, BlackRock,
Walt Disney, Facebook, Morgan Stanley, Washington Post, Twitter and many
others.  I guess the bureaucrats in Italy are much smarter than the US; or
maybe less greedy.  </span><u1:p></u1:p></a><span style="mso-bookmark: _Hlk78988020"></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif; color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">Looking at the VAERS data the number of adverse
effects is much greater than any other vaccine.  The number of deaths is
also much higher, it’s probably around 7,000 now.   However, if you
calculate the number of people vaccinated, percentage wise it’s still not bad.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">The other factor is long term effects, which
no-one knows because there is no long-term data yet.  I really hope there
will be very minimal to no complications.  I don’t see a reason for anyone
that went through covid to gamble on either the short-term risks and the
unknown long-term risks.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">What should send red flags is all the
censorship.  Why are prominent scientists and doctors being censored,
threatened with legal actions as well as personal threats? Our government has
hired the same people that fight terrorist organizations to go after these individuals.
 If you suppress one side, then we all know where that can lead.  You
can’t have a once sided debate..<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size: 10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">Bret Weinstein and his wife Heather are not
anti-vaxxers and are probably some of the most vaccinated people on the
planet.  As biologists they travel all over the world to places such as
the Amazon, hence all the vaccines. When they first looked at the virus, they
had a very strong suspicion that it did not originate in nature but came from a
lab.  With all their credentials they were mocked and censored along with
anyone else that didn’t follow the narrative.  <u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">Dr. Robert Malone appeared on one of their
podcasts that lasted 3 hours.  I was only able to view 1 hour of it but
downloaded it because I knew it would be taken down.  Sure enough, it’s no
longer available on YouTube, but you may be able to find it elsewhere. 
Dr. Malone build the core platform for mRNA and was credit as the inventor of
the mRNA technology.  He was credited but no longer, Wikipedia scrubbed
his name out.  His Linkedin account was shut down along with other
backlashes against him.  <u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:red">Malone compiled and graphed data as to where the
vaccine travels within a 48-hour period.  It was said that it remains in
the site of the injection.   However, this is not what the data was
showing him. It travels throughout the body, including bone marrow.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:red"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:red">Malone states we should be on the lookout for
cancer such as leukemia 5-15 years down the road.  He also expresses that
this is all unknown, but we should be cognizant about it and recommended
routine testing for early treatment if necessary. For women there is a very
high concentration in the ovaries.   </span><span style="color:black">Alarmed,
he had the data and graph peer reviewed after which he sent his findings
through the appropriate channels.  If I’m not mistaken it was sent to the
CDC as well as other outfits. According to Malone it fell on deaf ears, so he
decided to speak out.<u1:p></u1:p></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

<p style=":#F8F8FC;font-variant-ligatures: normal;font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2;widows: 2;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial;text-decoration-color: initial;word-spacing: 0px"><span style="color:black">I viewed several of Bret’s podcasts called
DarkHorse.  Although I don’t agree with all his or his guest’s views, it’s
intellectual and thought provoking.  At times his guests are not in
agreement but that’s what makes the discussions interesting and challenging.
Highly recommended... </span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family: "Tahoma",sans-serif;color:black"><o:p></o:p></span>

You seem to know better than the guy who devepef RNA technology in the 80s so why can't anyone else. Or is it only you that's able to grasp such knowledge?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 73>