Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAny Prog related dreams???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 18:45

Oh, and another prog dream I had was when there was a, get ready for this, Prog Movie. This movie was made by all the major prog bands of the 70's and they got together to make the trippiest movie ever, with nothing but prog for the movie's music!

We are all in the theatre, the previews are all done and the movie is just about to start. The lights dim, and you see Roger Waters standing in his regular, black shirt and bellbottom pants, playing a sweet ballad with his acoustic in the place where the Ummagumma front cover was shot. There is suddenly a random shot of a women with her eyes on top of eachother instead of beside eachother. Suddenly Roger is back on screen and his lips are going up and down so his mouth opens sideways. I awake amazed by how good the song and the movie were, the best presentation of prog I have ever seen.

I hope oneday a bunch of prog artist really do make a movie. No Hollywood, no big actors, just pure prog in audio and visual!

We got to pump the stuff to make us tough
from the heart
Its astart
What we need is awareness we cant get careless
Mental self defensive fitness
Make everybody see in order to fight the powers that be
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12