Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General Polls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Virginity Poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Poll Question: How old have you been when it happened?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [3.77%]
5 [3.14%]
10 [6.29%]
15 [9.43%]
14 [8.81%]
16 [10.06%]
6 [3.77%]
3 [1.89%]
1 [0.63%]
3 [1.89%]
4 [2.52%]
3 [1.89%]
2 [1.26%]
5 [3.14%]
63 [39.62%]
3 [1.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 10:46
Originally posted by JJLehto JJLehto wrote:

Originally posted by tardis tardis wrote:

The problem about losing your virginity is you can never quite find it again. Confused

Not so fast....I lost mine once, but then I found it again. Turns out it just got stuck behind the couch.

It's a good point though, I know a few people that have later expressed some regret about how the first time happened.....and theres no way to ever change that

Yeah, the novelty of a skateboard ramp is wearing off now...Ouch
cuncuna View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 13:40

The problem about losing your virginity is you can never quite find it again. Confused
Not so fast....I lost mine once, but then I found it again. Turns out it just got stuck behind the couch. It's a good point though, I know a few people that have later expressed some regret about how the first time happened.....and theres no way to ever change that

Well, this should be discussed as part of sexual education. My first time was lovely and I'll never forget it (my Oscar please), but more than once I've heard from friends (mostly females) that they first time sucked. The one I remember the most was a friend from highschool. Church girl, cathecumen catholic. Met a somewhat cute boy (a worthless worm, but it seems that "cute" is enough). Got pregnant inmediately, her life became miserable. She couldn't stay in school (she was a music student), because her cute boy left her because she was fat after having the baby. Last time I saw her, she looked rather perturbated and uncomfortable. I remember that I tried to hugh her, but the hugh felt like pushing magnets by the same magnetic pole. Someone told me that she now works in a bar as waitress.
ĦBeware of the Bee!

Slartibartfast View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / In Memoriam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 13:45
Originally posted by cuncuna cuncuna wrote:

Not so fast....I lost mine once, but then I found it again. Turns out it just got stuck behind the couch. It's a good point though, I know a few people that have later expressed some regret about how the first time happened.....and theres no way to ever change that

Well, this should be discussed as part of sexual education. My first time was lovely and I'll never forget it (my Oscar please), but more than once I've heard from friends (mostly females) that they first time sucked. The one I remember the most was a friend from highschool. Church girl, cathecumen catholic. Met a somewhat cute boy (a worthless worm, but it seems that "cute" is enough). Got pregnant inmediately, her life became miserable. She couldn't stay in school (she was a music student), because her cute boy left her because she was fat after having the baby. Last time I saw her, she looked rather perturbated and uncomfortable. I remember that I tried to hugh her, but the hugh felt like pushing magnets by the same magnetic pole. Someone told me that she now works in a bar as waitress.

Uhm, is "sucked" really the right choice of word there? Evil%20Smile
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

The Doctor View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 13:49
Originally posted by SoundsofSeasons SoundsofSeasons wrote:

Well im actually counting on not 'doing it' till im married. almost 17, and apparently thats the age everyone else is saying they 'did it'. I'll be proud to say i have more self control of myself than, say, a monkey. Smile.

I'm sure your self-control keeps you very warm at night.  Face it.  You just aren't able to get any right now and "self-control" makes you feel better about it.  WinkTongue
I can understand your anger at me, but what did the horse I rode in on ever do to you?
MonkeyphoneAlex View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 13:54
Hasn't happened for me yet, but I just turned 16, so I guess I'm ok with that for the time being.  This year has been lookin' good so far, though, so maybe this'll be my year.
"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST."
-FZ
Trickster F. View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 14:00
18, and that's only if sexing up thyself counts. I know, not normal.
sig
cuncuna View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 14:02
Facing the risk of being suddenly transformed into a full time conservative, I would advice people to do it only after a long time getting to know their significant other, and always in the context of love, respect and responsability (both in terms of health and birth control). And now, I must jump into a very borig set of clothing and buy several Michael Bolton albums, so if you excuse me
ĦBeware of the Bee!

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 14:05
Personally, I think there's a big difference between "love sex" and "fun sex".  So I'd do it with just about anyone remotely attractive in almost any circumstance.
"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST."
-FZ
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 14:07
Originally posted by MonkeyphoneAlex MonkeyphoneAlex wrote:

Personally, I think there's a big difference between "love sex" and "fun sex".  So I'd do it with just about anyone remotely attractive in almost any circumstance.

I can tell you're a guy, right? LOL
Released date are often when it it impacted you but recorded dates are when it really happened...

The Doctor View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 14:11

Facing the risk of being suddenly transformed into a full time conservative, I would advice people to do it only after a long time getting to know their significant other (The Doctor's translation: at least 30 minutes), and always in the context of love, respect and responsability (The Doctor's translation: she must at least be hot and not skanky) (both in terms of health and birth control(The Doctor's translation: Again make sure she is not skanky and check her purse for birth control pills prior to doing it-make sure there are no missed doses)). And now, I must jump into a very borig set of clothing and buy several Michael Bolton albums, so if you excuse me. 

Evil%20SmileTongue
I can understand your anger at me, but what did the horse I rode in on ever do to you?
heyitsthatguy View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 14:23
lulz wut about teh but secks

srsly though I'm 17 and I still has mah virginitay

problee waitin til marriage too, I've seen it f**k up my dad's life way too many times otherwise
and yes I'm aware that isn't the case for everyone but it's my choice dammit

now, if this were a relationship thread.....
still had none ha HAAAOuch
though I've been caring a lot less lately

Edited by heyitsthatguy - October 23 2007 at 14:24

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 18:08
Originally posted by Slartibartfast Slartibartfast wrote:

Originally posted by MonkeyphoneAlex MonkeyphoneAlex wrote:

I can tell you're a guy, right? LOL

Is it so obvious?
-FZ
andu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2007 at 11:09

Facing the risk of being suddenly transformed into a full time conservative, I would advice people to do it only after a long time getting to know their significant other, and always in the context of love, respect and responsability (both in terms of health and birth control). And now, I must jump into a very borig set of clothing and buy several Michael Bolton albums, so if you excuse me

Cuncuna, you are the man! Clap

respekt...

Garion81 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2007 at 19:17
I was 15 and that was a long time ago.  Hey it was the 70's! 

Seeing as how this is a prog board I think there should be way more than 35 for it hasn't happened yet.  Wink

"What are you going to do when that damn thing rusts?"
Leningrad View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2007 at 20:30
Originally posted by Garion81 Garion81 wrote:

Seeing as how this is a prog board I think there should be way more than 35 for it hasn't happened yet.  Wink

I bumped it to 36. Embarrassed
Nucleus View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 16:15
Hey, don't be a jerk.
17 year old guy here, and I haven't done it yet. Believe me, it's not that I haven't had the opportunities (I'm in a serious relationship coming up on 18 months), but it's not like I'm gonna wait until marriage either. Waiting just gives you something to look forward to! Haha.
Nucleus View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 16:18
Originally posted by The Doctor The Doctor wrote:

Well im actually counting on not 'doing it' till im married. almost 17, and apparently thats the age everyone else is saying they 'did it'. I'll be proud to say i have more self control of myself than, say, a monkey. Smile.

I'm sure your self-control keeps you very warm at night.  Face it.  You just aren't able to get any right now and "self-control" makes you feel better about it.  WinkTongue

Hey, don't be a jerk.
17 year old guy here, and I haven't done it yet. Believe me, it's not that I haven't had the opportunities (I'm in a serious relationship coming up on 18 months), but it's not like I'm gonna wait until marriage either. Waiting just gives you something to look forward to! Haha.
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 18:56
Originally posted by Nucleus Nucleus wrote:

Originally posted by The Doctor The Doctor wrote:

Hey, don't be a jerk.

I was 17 once.  Had a nice relationship going on with my hand.
Actually had only 2-1/2 serious relationships in my life.  Number two is my wife and we are living happily ever after.  The 1/2 was a girl I talked to on the phone a lot but never really dated.  She was pretty cool, but at the time I was way too shy to take things further. Big%20smile

Edited by Slartibartfast - October 25 2007 at 19:02

andu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 19:00
so what's that half? it looks rather intriguing... Big%20smile
Shakespeare View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2007 at 19:04
Originally posted by Chameleon Chameleon wrote:

Originally posted by Garion81 Garion81 wrote:

I bumped it to 36. Embarrassed

I could bump it 37....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>