FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe American Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 434>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 00:35
 ^ Why don't you stop yelling like a child and post some serious, thoughtful observations.

But I expect too much.

Edited by Atavachron - October 09 2019 at 00:36
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."   -- John F. Kennedy
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 02:12

omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 05:50

February 2014-  Russia Invades Crimea.   How many countries has Russia taken over on Trump's watch?  Zero.  How many countries did Russia take over during Obama's presidency?  One, Crimea. Cry me a river, because if Putin had a puppet it must have been Obama.   Anyway, Obama responds by making joe Biden the Point-Man to Ukraine.  Biden would visit Ukraine  5 times between 2014 and 2017.  Plus a plethora of phone calls.  (Biden claims he visited Ukraine 12 or 13 times in the video below)  Anyway,  Joe Biden talks to Ukrain multiple times a month for 3 1/2 years. 

When Hunter wasn't screwing his brother's wife or getting busted for possession of crackpipes, he was a co- partner in a company Rosemount Seneca.  One month after Obama appointed Joe Biden America's  Ukraine guy, Joe meets with Hunter's Rosemount Seneca partner (Devon Archer) at the White House.

5 days after Joe Biden meets with Hunter's partner, Devon Archer, Joe Biden flies to Ukraine to meet with Leaders to discuss giving Ukraine 1.8 Billion dollar loan to help Natural Gas industry and oil energy.  Biden insists on American experts on Energy to help Ukraine.  

The Very Next Day,  1.8 Billion dollars released to Ukraine in tandem with Devon Archer.  Archer is appointed as American Expert on Energy to Ukraine.  Remember Archer is Hunter's  Business Partner. 

Three weeks later-  Hunter Biden is appointed as 2nd American Energy expert to Ukraine.  Total energy experience between Hunter and Devon?   ZERO.... Then,   Hunter and Devon were put on board of Ukraine's biggest energy company Burisma.   Hunter's salary?  3 million dollars.  Not bad for just getting kicked out of the military for cociane.  I digress. 

Burisma Energy is/was owned by Ukraine oligarch  Mykola Ziochevsky. Because of criminal activities, Ziochevsky wasn't allowed in the United States.   At the end of 2014, Zlochevsky fled Ukraine amid allegations of unlawful self enrichment and legalization of funds (Article 368-2, Criminal Code of Ukraine) during his tenure in public office.  The British government froze his accounts.  But then Ziochevsky hired Hunter and Archer.   After that happened, theBritish government unfroze Ziochevsky assets, Hunter was paid 3 million dollars, Ziochevsky was allowed to travel USA all he wants.  He's no longer on the NO Entry to America List. Plus Ziochevsky was welcomed back to Ukraine.   But somehow the 1.8 Billion dollar loan disappeared.  Poof.  Never to be seen again.   Could the fact that  Joe Biden threaten to stop another Billion dollar loan to Ukraine, if they didn't fire the Prosecutor investigating Hunter;'s Boss- Zieochevsky be the lynchpin that freed Ziochevsky's accounts, travel bans, plus the investigation into Ziochevsky was dropped by Ukraine's new prosecutor.  Funny how things work out that way.  Joe had a good laugh about it...

Here's video of Joe Biden boasting of bribing Ukraine with  a billion American dollars (American tax dollars)  to fire prosecutor.  That must be a "SIX" on the corruption sale.  That said,  Joe Biden shouldn't worry about Barr investigating him, if he's "done nothing wrong", then you have nothing to worry about, the DOJ and Senate investigation will exonerate him and he can go back to doing whatever it is that wealthy politicians like to do.  

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 09 2019 at 06:14
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 06:09
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 06:14
Originally posted by micky micky wrote:

the poll that really got tongues wagging if you want to cherry pick polls.. and this one from a much higher regarded and rated pollster than the one mentioned earlier...

nearly 30 percent of Republicans agree with the impeachment inquiry.. and the really staggering part.. 20 percent of Republicans. .again one in five.. not just think he should be impeached.. but convicted.

nice to see not every Republican is a brain dead idiot .. 

as noted earlier.. every impeachment is different.. and still there are fools or just tossing spin about.. out there trying to compare this to 1998 and how there will be backlash.. that somehow Trump benifits from this.. like in 1998 where the Republicans got bitch slapped .. lost seats and Clinton's approval shot way up.

apples and f**king oranges LOL

In addition, younger Republicans may not be following the idiocy of their elders...

"There's also a generation gap -- 40 percent of Republicans age 18-39 back the impeachment investigation versus 23 percent of those 40-64 and 13 percent of Republicans 65 and older."

----------
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 06:21
I can play Biden Ukraine Timeline too!  But the bottom line-  is watching Joe Biden bragging about committing a crime.  You can't deny it.  You can spin it.  Dems can find someone to explain it away.  But you can't deny it.   Why was Hunter was paid 3 million dollars by a criminal Ukraine Oligarch? An Oligarch not allowed in the USA until after Hunter was hired.    Answer me that. You won't answer me.  You'll pretend I didn't ask.   Was Hunter paid for his employment record of getting kicked out of military for cocaine ? Crackpipes? Screwing his brother's wife?  Which one of those qualifications got him a 3 million dollar job?  Tell me. 

If Trump bragged about threatening Ukraine with billion dollar bribe, you'd be screaming "Hanging isn't good enough for him!"  But you bend the knee to Biden, you bend over backwards to rationalize a video of Biden's crime.  That's what psychologist call Trump Derangement Syndrome.  You can't get Trump off your mind.  Let it go dude.   

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 09 2019 at 06:40
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 06:40
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

I can play Biden Ukraine Timeline too!  But the bottom line-  is watching Joe Biden bragging about committing a crime.  You can't deny it.  You can spin it.  Dems can find someone to explain it away.  But you can't deny it.   Why was Hunter was paid 3 million dollars a criminal Ukrain Oligarch? An Oligarch not allowed in the USA until after Hunter was hired.    Answer me that. You won't answer me.  You'll pretend I didn't ask.   Was Hunter paid for his employment record of getting kicked out of military for cocaine ? Crackpipes? Screwing his brother's wife?  Which one of those qualifications got him a 3 million dollar job?  Tell me. 

If Trump bragged about threatening Ukraine with billion dollar bribe, you'd be screaming "Hanging isn't good enough for him!"  But you bend the knee to Biden, you bend over backwards to rationalize a video of Biden's crime.  That's what psychologist call Trump Derangement Syndrome.  You can't get Trump off your mind.  Let it go dude.   

Guess what? I don't care if Trump is framed. He deserves it.
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 06:59
Steve said, "Guess what? I don't care if Trump is framed. He deserves it."

Good for Steve.  Steve is a honest man. Steve is NOT a Hypocrite. I may disagree with Steve, even so, I admire Steve's honesty.   It's refreshing.    

Personally, I don't care if Hunter has sex with his brother's wife.  Not my business.   What do I care about?  The double standard.   The hypocrisy.   If Trump said what Biden said, the Left would scream for Trump's scalp.  But the same Leftists defend Biden, Hillary, Obama...no matter what the do.  And they defend Biden by taking the High Moral Ground.   But not Steve.  Steve doesn't pretend to take the High Moral ground.  Steve's argument is the best argument.  Because, it's an honest argument.   How do I argue with Steve?  I can't.  I can't legislate Steve's feelings for Trump.  Steve has every right to hate Trump's guts.   Kudos to Steve! 
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 07:17

I can play Biden Ukraine Timeline too!  But the bottom line-  is watching Joe Biden bragging about committing a crime.  You can't deny it.  You can spin it.  Dems can find someone to explain it away.  But you can't deny it.   Why was Hunter was paid 3 million dollars by a criminal Ukraine Oligarch? An Oligarch not allowed in the USA until after Hunter was hired.    Answer me that. You won't answer me.  You'll pretend I didn't ask.   Was Hunter paid for his employment record of getting kicked out of military for cocaine ? Crackpipes? Screwing his brother's wife?  Which one of those qualifications got him a 3 million dollar job?  Tell me. 

It's another clear case of liberal hypocrisy, in the same way as anyone who supports President Trump on ProgArchives is labelled a "troll", whereas Trump-hating liberals on these same forums are apparently given free rein to be abusive towards the proud Trump supporters here with no action being taken against them. Confused
Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 07:33

You are seeing things where there isn't any evidence. And I am not "bending over backwards." I know that Biden is not squeaky clean. I did my research and came to what I believe is a rational conclusion and I believe your conclusions are wrong and misguided by your worship of your Messiah Trump. Maybe you have Biden Derangement Syndrome? 
----------
Rivertree View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Band Submissions

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2019 at 07:42
you won't find any valid and serious argument for supporting this buffoon, unless you are trying to ride in his slipstream and to benefit from his sinister behaviour

Collaborator
Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 10:24
The news today is sickening. 11,000 Kurds died fighting to help us contain ISIS and all they get is: "They didn't help us in the second World War, they didn't help us with Normandy for example."

Now will the Republicans stand up to this sack of sh*t?
----------
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 10:48
^ Apparently a lot of republicans do not agree with this move:

https://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-furious-over-trump-decision-to-withdraw-troops-from-syria-2018-12

Edited by Easy Money - October 10 2019 at 10:48
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
octopus-4 View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
RIO/Avant/Zeuhl,Neo & Post/Math Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 12:10
It's a shame for the whole WEST, EU and NATO included. 
Curiosity killed a cat, Schroedinger only half.
My poor home recorded stuff at https://yellingxoanon.bandcamp.com
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 12:22
Is Hillary planning to run for President again in 2020!?? ............ I sincerely hope so. I'd like to see her humiliated again by losing the election for a third time in a row. Tongue

dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 12:27
Originally posted by Rivertree Rivertree wrote:

you won't find any valid and serious argument for supporting this buffoon, unless you are trying to ride in his slipstream and to benefit from his sinister behaviour

Well said........and I  know a handful of people who support Drumpf....and they basically say they know he's a jerk, obnoxious, rude,  etc ...but they don't care if he's a bad person; as long as he makes them money and passes right wing agendas.
That sums it all up and probably applies to those here who also support him.

One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
kenethlevine View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog-Folk Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 13:48
^ absolutely correct.  Those of the Christian far right who are intellectually honest admit his considerable flaws and know that there may be a reckoning day for them as they hold their nose and vote for him, but it's a chance they willingly take because he is doing their bidding
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 15:06
Breaking News-  The Ukrainian Energy company that paid Hunter Biden 3 million dollars also PAID JOE BIDEN $900,000.  

- The Prosecutor ( that Joe Biden had fired by threating Ukraine withholding One Billion dollars),  signed affidavit that he was investing the Energy Company the gave Hunter 3 million dollars and Joe Biden $900,000.  

Personally, I hope Joe Biden is the Democrat Nominee.  I want to see Trump debate Biden. 

Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 16:09
I wouldn't worry about sleepy joe, his political career is a setting sun (son?) and I seriously doubt he will be getting the nomination for anything but a retirement home.
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2019 at 17:06
The F.B.I. arrested the two men, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who are also important witnesses in the House’s impeachment inquiry, as they were trying to board a Frankfurt-bound flight with one-way tickets on Wednesday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia.

I am wondering how many associates of Trump and/or Trump Associates like Giuliani, that have Russian associations and/or were born in Russia or the Ukraine, or like Manafort, are actually sent to prison for illegal dealings in the Ukraine, have to be arrested and/or indicted before the blind and/or evidently stupid supporters of Trump finally acquiesce and/or sullenly agree that Trump and/or his associates are criminals? 

"One-way tickets" out of the country? Illegally funneling money to Trump's Campaign? Opened doors to Ukrainian politicians for Giuliani, and by extension Trump?

But...but...but...Biden.
But...but...but...Hillary.
But...but...but...Obama.

Indictments.
Arrests.
Guilty pleas.
All Trump associates. Hundreds.

And Bill Clinton was impeached for just a blow-job. Yet we're still having a discussion about impeachment here? 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by The Dark Elf - October 10 2019 at 17:07
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 434>