Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 06:31
Originally posted by SteveG SteveG wrote:

Originally posted by sukmytoe sukmytoe wrote:

Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith Quits Amid Trump Criticism

By and
Updated on

I can't wait till Shepherd Smith's contract with Fox runs out and he can join either CNN or MSNBC. He was the only news anchor at Fox to call Trump a liar and an a cheat on air. A man of real integrity who's always had my respect. Now I no longer have a reason to watch FOX, he was the only good thing on that Republican propaganda channel.
I guess that some would really love CNN when they have been exposed so many times. Oh, and Zucker is just so profound in his thinking. 
Man do I love CNN. There are the perfect foil to Fox and they do it with truth and reality. But what do Trump supporters know about those two concepts?

CNN and FOX broadcast Fake News.  Different Flavors of fake news.  You might as well talk about Fictional adversaries.    Do you watch CNN for entertainment value and laughs?  Do you watch CNN for your daily brainwash tune up?    I watch CNN so that I can tell what liars look like.     Works well.  

CNN for Liars
ID Channel for fake criers.

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 07:11
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith Quits Amid Trump Criticism

By and
Updated on

I can't wait till Shepherd Smith's contract with Fox runs out and he can join either CNN or MSNBC. He was the only news anchor at Fox to call Trump a liar and an a cheat on air. A man of real integrity who's always had my respect. Now I no longer have a reason to watch FOX, he was the only good thing on that Republican propaganda channel.
I guess that some would really love CNN when they have been exposed so many times. Oh, and Zucker is just so profound in his thinking. 
Man do I love CNN. There are the perfect foil to Fox and they do it with truth and reality. But what do Trump supporters know about those two concepts?

CNN and FOX broadcast Fake News.  Different Flavors of fake news.  You might as well talk about Fictional adversaries.    Do you watch CNN for entertainment value and laughs?  Do you watch CNN for your daily brainwash tune up?    I watch CNN so that I can tell what liars look like.     Works well.  

CNN for Liars
ID Channel for fake criers.

I'm sure that the psychic medium that you use is better. Btw, how's John Edward doing these days?

Edited by SteveG - October 17 2019 at 07:15
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 08:32
President Trump:- "The Democrats are desperate because they know they're going to lose the election."
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 09:30
See the source image
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 09:36
Conspiracy theorists chant, " Trump commits crimes!"  Yet, they won't name a specific crime.  And if they do, the conspiracy theorists won't provide hard evidence.   Instead they claim," I can read Trump's mind, and he thinks tyrannical thoughts!".   Thought crimes!   What hard evidence do you have?  Please prove it to me.

I'm waiting.   

Still waiting.  ad Infinium...

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 17 2019 at 09:40
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 09:51

Conspiracy theorists chant, " Trump commits crimes!"  Yet, they won't name a specific crime.  And if they do, the conspiracy theorists won't provide hard evidence.   Instead they claim," I can read Trump's mind, and he thinks tyrannical thoughts!".   Thought crimes!   What hard evidence do you have?  Please prove it to me.

I'm waiting.   

You might have a long wait. Wink
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 10:02

I'm waiting.   

Here's one for ya. Trump's idiot pullout of Syria caused the deaths of hundred, if not more, Kurdish allies. That crime is called murder. Next question.

Edited by SteveG - October 17 2019 at 10:03
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 10:18

I'm waiting.   

In the US a fair and exhaustive trial is required to determine if a crime has been committed, which is a very good thing, In any situation there should not be a rush to judgement.
There are several possible breaches of the law being considered here, but possibly the most damaging is the possibility that foreign aid was with held until personal favors were met.
This possible breaking of the law will now go to court.
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 10:31

I'm waiting.   

Here's one for ya. Trump's idiot pullout of Syria caused the deaths of hundred, if not more, Kurdish allies. That crime is called murder. Next question.

1.  Not a Crime.  A presidential decision.  
2. Americans elected Trump because he promised to pull Troops out of Middle East.  (I'm glad he did it)
3.  Isn't Turkey our ally?  Turkey is a member of NATO.  Or didn't you know?   If we attack Turkey, then we set in motion the NATO Treaty.  All NATO allies must defend any NATO that's attacked. 
4. The Turkey/ Kurd border is 400 miles long.  Trump pulled 50 troops out of Syria.  That's one soldier, every 8 miles.  I'm sure those soldier's American mothers are happy Trump got their babies out of harms way.  

Another thing conspiracy theorists never do?   They criticize, but NEVER offer a solution.  What's your solution Steve?  What would you do?   Next Answer, Steven?  Waiting, waiting.  (Imagine Steven Wilson song.)

I know you guys are  upset that Trump won the election. I understand your feelings.  But I didn't cry like a baby when Obama was elected.  I cried like a baby when I had to pay for Obamacare and lose my doctor, but that's another story.     I want to know if there's any substance to your conspiracy theory, temper tantrums.   

Newest Example: I've read the unredacted transcript for the Ukraine call.   I can guarantee that Trump won't be impeached and forced out of office for doing his constitutional mandated job.   Obama and Hillary spied on the Trump campaign  and forced an Russian/Collusion investigation after composing a Steele Dossier pack of lies.  Yep, 2 years of the entire FBI,CIA, NSA and Mueller investigation proved the Steele Dossier was lies.  Where did the lies come from?  Foreign governments of UK, Russia, Ukraine, and Australia.  Possibly Italy. Talk about foreign  interference with an election!  The Democrats have interfered with Trump's elections since 2015.  Maybe you guys should read the transcript of the Ukraine phone call before you pop off about it like uninformed idiots.  

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 17 2019 at 11:06
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 10:43
For those who are not clear on what hollywood donald is being investigated for, fellow republican mitt romney explains it in this brief quote:

Republican Utah Senator Mitt Romney wrote that it would be “troubling in the extreme” if President Donald Trump “asked or pressured” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Hunter Biden’s business dealings in the country.

“If the President asked or pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate his political rival, either directly or through his personal attorney, it would be troubling in the extreme,” Romney tweeted. “Critical for the facts to come out.”

Edited by Easy Money - October 17 2019 at 10:44
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 11:20
Whenever I think of Nancy Pelosi, this song comes to mind.....

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 11:27

I'm waiting.   

1.  Not a Crime.  A presidential decision.  
2. Americans elected Trump because he promised to pull Troops out of Middle East.  (I'm glad he did it)
3.  Isn't Turkey our ally?  Turkey is a member of NATO.  Or didn't you know?   If we attack Turkey, then we set in motion the NATO Treaty.  All NATO allies must defend any NATO that's attacked. 
4. The Turkey/ Kurd border is 400 miles long.  Trump pulled 50 troops out of Syria.  That's one soldier, every 8 miles.  I'm sure those soldier's American mothers are happy Trump got their babies out of harms way.  

Another thing conspiracy theorists never do?   They criticize, but NEVER offer a solution.  What's your solution Steve?  What would you do?   Next Answer, Steven?  Waiting, waiting.  (Imagine Steven Wilson song.)

I know you guys are  upset that Trump won the election. I understand your feelings.  But I didn't cry like a baby when Obama was elected.  I cried like a baby when I had to pay for Obamacare and lose my doctor, but that's another story.     I want to know if there's any substance to your conspiracy theory, temper tantrums.   

Newest Example: I've read the unredacted transcript for the Ukraine call.   I can guarantee that Trump won't be impeached and forced out of office for doing his constitutional mandated job.   Obama and Hillary spied on the Trump campaign  and forced an Russian/Collusion investigation after composing a Steele Dossier pack of lies.  Yep, 2 years of the entire FBI,CIA, NSA and Mueller investigation proved the Steele Dossier was lies.  Where did the lies come from?  Foreign governments of UK, Russia, Ukraine, and Australia.  Possibly Italy. Talk about foreign  interference with an election!  The Democrats have interfered with Trump's elections since 2015.  Maybe you guys should read the transcript of the Ukraine phone call before you pop off about it like uninformed idiots.  

Look, all of your pandering cannot change the fact that Trump is walking excrement. You and the rest of your creed know it. By convincing those, who see the truth of the man, that he's somehow, anyhow, worthwhile, you be able to live with yourselves more easily. That will never happen. You be apologizing for this clown until the day you die, with more of the rants like the one above. You know the truth as well as I, that Trump is a failure as both a US president and a US citizen. And no pandering, rants, and arguments can ever change that.
kenethlevine View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog-Folk Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 12:35
the message of the Democrats has been consistent whether you agree or not.  The message of the Republicans has been to fall in line with Trump ever since he got power, regardless of how contrary his actions have been to Republican "values".  

In the past, if we would have been asked which party would be likely to be soft on all the dictators of the world and in bed with the most evil of them all, we might have guessed the Dems.  yet Trump revels in his hatred of the free world democracies and their leaders while sucking up to the worst of the worst, and Republicans just stand by and take it.  And now it's happened, the US is among the worst of the worst.  Thanks, Donald
sukmytoe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 12:48
So, when are ally'all donning your black body suits, face scarves  and chainlocks again so that you can hop about in the streets and howl a lot? You can't actually see what the libtard agenda is doing to the world and who actually stands against that agenda. If you get that fantasy free world you howl so much for it's going to bite you in the azz big time but many just don't have the basic intelligence to see that. Any party that has anyone in it in any way who pushes for things like full term abortion is a party that not only will never see my vote but they will be damn lucky if I don't advocate that they be blown up IRA style. A borderless world, sanctuary cities - is it enjoyable sucking up to monsters like George Soros or supporting rubbish sprouted by people like Anton Lavey? 

Edited by sukmytoe - October 17 2019 at 12:53
kenethlevine View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Prog-Folk Team

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 12:53

So, when are ally'all donning your black body suits, face scarves  and chainlocks again so that you can hop about in the streets and howl a lot? You can't actually see what the libtard agenda is doing to the world and who actually stands against that agenda. If you get that fantasy free world you howl so much for it's going to bite you in the azz big time but many just don't have the basic intelligence to see that. Any party that has anyone in it in any way who pushes for things like full term abortion is a party that not only will never see my vote but they will be damn lucky if I don't advocate that they be blown up IRA style. 

full term abortions?  sounds like you are seizing on Re-publi - tard talking points there
I'd love to hear your perspectives on apartheid
sukmytoe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 12:54
Originally posted by kenethlevine kenethlevine wrote:

So, when are ally'all donning your black body suits, face scarves  and chainlocks again so that you can hop about in the streets and howl a lot? You can't actually see what the libtard agenda is doing to the world and who actually stands against that agenda. If you get that fantasy free world you howl so much for it's going to bite you in the azz big time but many just don't have the basic intelligence to see that. Any party that has anyone in it in any way who pushes for things like full term abortion is a party that not only will never see my vote but they will be damn lucky if I don't advocate that they be blown up IRA style. 

full term abortions?  sounds like you are seizing on Re-publi - tard talking points there
I'd love to hear your perspectives on apartheid
don't even attempt to talk about something you know absolutely nothing about. That's part of the trouble - people who have their own little idealistic little agenda. I just spent 4 and a half hours in the dark here and tomorrow the same will apply as we have 'load shedding', the rand here is going down the toilet and any bloodshedding that is well on the way is due to meddling idealists that can't bother studying the problems and helping to correct them properly.

Edited by sukmytoe - October 17 2019 at 13:01
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 12:58
^ Sounds like you miss it.   
sukmytoe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 13:03
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

^ Sounds like you miss it.   
Do I now? Clever little man makes a clever little assumption.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 13:05
I know about apartheid, i live in a city that had segregation by law for years, don't assume others don't know anything about apartheid.
Do you miss apartheid?
sukmytoe View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 13:11
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

I know about apartheid, i live in a city that had segregation by law for years, don't assume others don't know anything about apartheid.
Do you miss apartheid?
Do you have any idea what's happening here? We now have pretty much reverse apartheid and we are known as the murder and rape capital of the world. People burn each other in the streets on occasion. So called privileged people left already, or most of them that could, have. I was one of those who voted apartheid out. 

Edited by sukmytoe - October 17 2019 at 13:18
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 188189190191192 434>