FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe American Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 434>
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 13:17
Understood, the long term affects of racism are never pretty, we (everyone) suffer here too.
Edit: Maybe Memphis is doing better now, so many of us (everyone) want it to.

Edited by Easy Money - October 17 2019 at 13:20
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 13:49
Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

For those who are not clear on what hollywood donald is being investigated for, fellow republican mitt romney explains it in this brief quote:

Republican Utah Senator Mitt Romney wrote that it would be “troubling in the extreme” if President Donald Trump “asked or pressured” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Hunter Biden’s business dealings in the country.

“If the President asked or pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate his political rival, either directly or through his personal attorney, it would be troubling in the extreme,” Romney tweeted. “Critical for the facts to come out.”

Getting back to the issue at hand, what it will be up to our justice system to decide is whether or not using government aid as a tool to help one's political aspirations is illegal or not.
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 13:57
[

Newest Example: I've read the unredacted transcript for the Ukraine call.   I can guarantee that Trump won't be impeached and forced out of office for doing his constitutional mandated job.   Obama and Hillary spied on the Trump campaign  and forced an Russian/Collusion investigation after composing a Steele Dossier pack of lies.  Yep, 2 years of the entire FBI,CIA, NSA and Mueller investigation proved the Steele Dossier was lies.  Where did the lies come from?  Foreign governments of UK, Russia, Ukraine, and Australia.  Possibly Italy. Talk about foreign  interference with an election!  The Democrats have interfered with Trump's elections since 2015.  Maybe you guys should read the transcript of the Ukraine phone call before you pop off about it like uninformed idiots.  

[/QUOTE]Look, all of your pandering cannot change the fact that Trump is walking excrement. You and the rest of your creed know it. By convincing those, who see the truth of the man, that he's somehow, anyhow, worthwhile, you be able to live with yourselves more easily. That will never happen. You be apologizing for this clown until the day you die, with more of the rants like the one above. You know the truth as well as I, that Trump is a failure as both a US president and a US citizen. And no pandering, rants, and arguments can ever change that.[/QUOTE] 

You prove my point perfectly?  You can't point out a crime.  You've had all day and you can't do it.  Now, your so  triggered, that you can't write a sentence, without faulty grammar.   In your opinion....Trump is walking excrement.  That's in your head. Maybe Trump reminds you of your father? I don't know.   Anyway,  no matter what the fake media told you...Trump is human.  Just like you and me.   

Bottom Line: I want facts and evidence.  Your opinion is not evidence of a Trump crime.   Stock Market at all time highs is evidence of a good economy.  Lowest unemployment in your lifetime is evidence of a thriving economy.  No new wars is evidence of peace.  Perhaps you want war?  If so, I understand how Trump withdrawing troops must piss you off.    Try to understand me.  I love peace.    I don't care about Trump's personality. I don't care if Trump is a boor.   If Trump doesn't start unprovoked wars...I like him.   If Trump lowers my taxes...I like him.  If Trump lowers unemployment for everybody...I like him.  If Trump lowers my health insurance....I like him.    

I'm all about Trump's polices.  I can't vote for Democrat policies of Open Borders,  More Wars, and Federal funds for male abortions.    Maybe you want war?  Me? I don't.  
  Maybe you want open borders. Me? I want vetted immigration. 
  Maybe you want an abortion.   Me?  I don't believe men can get pregnant.  

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 17 2019 at 14:01
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 14:15

Mulvaney says Ukraine aid was tied to Trump's desire for investigation

From CNN's Allie Malloy 

Win McNamee/Getty Images

Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney told reporters today that aid to Ukraine was in fact tied to President Trump’s wish for an investigation into the 2016 election.

When asked about the decision to withhold aid from Ukraine, Mulvaney told reporters that President Trump told him at the time, "This is a corrupt place. Everyone knows this is a corrupt place…Plus, I'm not sure that the other European countries are helping them out either.”

Mulvaney also added, “Did he also mention me in the past that the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that."

When questioned on Mulvaney saying that the White House held up security money from Ukraine until the president got assurances, Mulvaney told reporters to “get over it” saying there are going to be political impacts on foreign policy.

"The corruption of the country, whether or not other countries participating in support of Ukraine, and whether or not cooperating in an ongoing investigation with the department of justice. That is completely legitimate, yes"

A reporter then questioned Mulvaney on his explanation saying it sounds like a quid-pro-quo to which Mulvaney said: “We do that all the time with foreign policy.”

< aria-label="share with Facebook" ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial;-clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">
< aria-label="share with Twitter" ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">
< aria-label="share with email" ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">
< aria-label="share " ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">Mulvaney says White House is reviewing UkrFrom CNN's Maegan Vazquez

Evan Vucci/APEvan Vucci/AP

Acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney appeared to confirm that the White House was conducting a review of the call between the Ukrainian president and President Trump, which was flagged in an intelligence community whistleblower report.

“If you’re having the House do what they’re going to do, doesn’t it simply make sense for us to sort of try and find out what happened?” Mulvaney asked during a White House news briefing today.

Mulvaney also said there is not an impeachment “war room” at the White House.

However, Mulvaney added, “Yes, we’re having lawyers look at it. Yes, we’re having our PR people looking at it. If we … weren’t doing that, we’d be committing malpractice. But I don’t think there’s anything extraordinary that we’re doing.”

Mulvaney also said the review was not part of an attempt to uncover the whistleblower. 

He later added that “no one here had any difficulty with the call. We do think the call is perfect.”

“No one raised any difficulty with me on the call at all,” he continued.

< aria-label="share with Facebook" ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">
< aria-label="share with Twitter" ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">
< aria-label="share with email" ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">
< aria-label="share " ="social-sharestyles__Share-sc-166o8mf-2 iZdYtn" style="border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; outline: none; -: none; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; overflow: ; padding: 0px; : relative;">2 hr 40 min ago

Mulvaney: "There's no coverup and I can prove it to you by our actions"

Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, asked about the White House's decision to move the Ukraine call transcript to a highly classified system, insisted the administration has not covered anything up.

"If we wanted to cover this up, would we have called the Department of Justice almost immediately and have them look at the transcript of the tape? Which we did, by the way," Mulvaney asked. "If we wanted to cover this up, would we have released it to the public?"

Remember: The White House transcript is a rough long of the call and not a verbatim transcript.

Mulvaney continued: "Everybody wants to believe there's a coverup. You don't give it to the public and say, 'Here it is,' if you're trying to cover something up."

"You can stop asking the questions in there because there's no coverup and I can prove it to you by our actions

Edited by SteveG - October 17 2019 at 14:19
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 15:02
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

[

Bottom Line: I want facts and evidence.  Your opinion is not evidence of a Trump crime.   Stock Market at all time highs is evidence of a good economy.  Lowest unemployment in your lifetime is evidence of a thriving economy.  No new wars is evidence of peace.  Perhaps you want war?  If so, I understand how Trump withdrawing troops must piss you off.    Try to understand me.  I love peace.    I don't care about Trump's personality. I don't care if Trump is a boor.   If Trump doesn't start unprovoked wars...I like him.   If Trump lowers my taxes...I like him.  If Trump lowers unemployment for everybody...I like him.  If Trump lowers my health insurance....I like him.    

I'm all about Trump's polices.  I can't vote for Democrat policies of Open Borders,  More Wars, and Federal funds for male abortions.    Maybe you want war?  Me? I don't.  

I'm not American, but if I was, I'd vote for a thriving economy, low unemployment, lower taxes, strong borders, a strong military, no new foreign wars, and above all, I'd vote for a strong and determined, patriotic President who loves his country and its people and who has brought a new sense of optimism to America with his message of Love, Peace & Unity. We love you in England too, Mr President. Heart

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - October 18 2019 at 00:09
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2019 at 17:43
Trump-fluffers are hilarious. Mafia Don is corrupt and is using every opportunity to line the pockets of his foreign-made Donald J. Trump Signature Collection suit.

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney announced on Thursday that the president selected his own Trump Doral golf resort as the site of June’s G-7 summit. Heads of state and diplomats will congregate at his own property—which is in steep decline and needs extra business in June. The move ensures that other nations will spend millions of dollars housing hundreds of personnel at Trump’s resort, funneling money from foreign governments into the president’s business. There are myriad other potential locations, but Trump chose to award the contract to himself.

It is so bad, that even Faux News couldn't stomach the lunacy of a sitting president directly profiting from a geopolitical event including the Prime Ministers/Presidents/Chancellors of the European Union, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, and, of course, the Criminal Clown-In-Chief of the U.S. 

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said Thursday that President Trump's decision to host next year's Group of Seven (G-7) summit at one of his golf properties in Florida was a "direct" and "profound" violation of the Constitution's Emoluments Clause.

And the big Russian cherry atop the festering sh*t cone is that Trump intends to invite Putin, the man directly and unequivocally responsible for attacking the U.S. electoral process. 

Even beyond the optics of this event, the choice to invite Mr. Putin to Florida a mere weeks before Americans go to the polls to select a president is politically baffling. The FBI has stated that in 2016 Russia hacked into at least two Florida county election systems during the presidential campaign. And given the continued importance of Florida in presidential elections, you can bet that the Russians will try to hack into Florida’s election systems again next year.

Trump not only needs to be removed from office, he needs a padded cell and some Depends. He is sundowning in the middle of the day.
...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 00:54
President Trump, speaking at his latest campaign rally in Dallas, Texas.....

"Since my election, we've created 775,000 new jobs across your state, including 70,000 Texas manufacturing jobs. They said those jobs had disappeared didn't they, huh? Hey man! Our country is once again living by two simple rules..... Buy American, hire American! The economy is booming, our people are prospering, our country is thriving, and our nation is stronger than ever before! But the more America achieves, the more hateful and enraged these crazy Democrats become. Crazy! They're crazy! They're crazy, and at stake in this fight, is the survival of American democracy itself! Don't kid yourself. That's what they want! They are destroying this country, but we will never let it happen. Not even close. For three straight years, radical Democrats have been trying to overthrow the results of a great, great election. Maybe, maybe the greatest election in the history of our country. And they want to impose an extreme agenda. They cannot pass it, and they cannot win it at the ballot box. They're not gonna win. They won't come close in 2020. They know it. They know it. They say, 'Let's see. What's another idea? How do we win this election?' ..... You know, I really don't believe any more that they love out country."

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - October 18 2019 at 00:59
npjnpj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 01:02
Thank you for that. Now I'm converted.
npjnpj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 04:04
It looks to me that as Guiliani is more or less out of the picture, that role has now fallen to Mulvaney. So Guiliani never really messed up, it's just an official water-muddying tactic.

One person always has to be in the spotlight as the White House's official f*cker-upper, and now it's Mulvaneys turn in the barrel.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 04:17
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

[

I'm not American, but if I was, I'd vote for a thriving economy, low unemployment, lower taxes, strong borders, a strong military, no new foreign wars, and above all, I'd vote for a strong and determined, patriotic President who loves his country and its people and who has brought a new sense of optimism to America with his message of Love, Peace & Unity. We love you in England too, Mr President. Heart

Paul, I cut you a lot of slack as I know that you are British and not familiar with the US issues. First off, Trump is skating on the financial bailouts of the Obama administration and taking the credit for a strong economy, which is really a house of cards that will implode sooner or later as the US now has a deficit of over 1 trillion dollars and a national debt of over 20 trillion dollars. Trump is the most divisive President in US history in that his covert racism goes against the melting pot tradition of the US. All US citizens are decedents of foreigners, and his disregard for black and brown people is far from anything that any rational person would consider to be a message of Love, Peace and Unity. You would have to live in the urban US to grasp all of this and see through all of the negativity that Trump incites. That he's also a corrupt official that feels entitled to abuse his executive power should be evident from the current events.

Edited by SteveG - October 18 2019 at 05:21
npjnpj View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 05:35
Steve, I agree with what you're saying, but I'd quickly like to comment on 2 points that you made.
Firstly: when anyone says that the high current economic level is due to Obama's policies, that's true but just about impossible to prove empirically. The nature of economics. So this argument is practically always subject to viewpoint and doesn't usually lead to a rational discussion. It's a matter of belief.
Secondly: Yes, the US is a melting pot of all cultures and colors, but 2016 has shown that (arguably) a majority of US citizens doesn't like that. At least not any more. This was before Trump was inaugurated, mind. His candidacy only brought that into the open which was already there, though (also arguably) in decline. Make bad people worse again.
Both points therefore don't cut it with people who are determined to see everything entirely their own way.
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 05:40

[/QUOTE] Paul, I cut you a lot of slack as I know that you are British and not familiar with the US issues. First off, Trump is skating on the financial bailouts of the Obama administration and taking the credit for a strong economy, which is really a house of cards that will implode sooner or later as the US now has a deficit of over 1 trillion dollars. Trump is the most divisive President in US history in that his covert racism goes against the melting pot tradition of the US. All US citizens are foreigners, and his disregard for black and brown people is far anything that any rational person would consider to be a message of Love, Peace and Unity. You would have to live in the urban US to grasp all of this and see through all of the negativity that Trump incites.[/QUOTE] 

1.   Obama used financial bailouts to prop up the economy.  That much is true.  It's also true, that the Democrats predicted recession/depression and a 3rd World economy, if Trump was elected.  What happened?  The Stock Market rallied big-time the moment Trump was elected.   Best economy in my lifetime!

2.  It's true that there is over a trillion dollar deficit.  It's also true that the deficit accrued at DOUBLE THE RATE under Obama.  Trump has cut the rate of rising deficit.   Research the deficit history yourself.  Just plug in the dates and the rest is history...

3.  Covert Racism is nothing but an opinion held by conspiracy theorists and fake news.  Let's look at facts.  Trump has lowered black and Hispanic unemployment to record low levels. Lowest ever!  Would a racist president would do that?  Trump used to hang out with Al Sharpton.  Heck, there are photos of Trump going back decades, hanging out with bunches of minorities.  Look up the photos.  They're all over the internet.   The Democrats predicted that Trump would put blacks in concentration camps.  Instead, Trump just signed the First Step Prison Reform Act, which will release thousands of minorities from prison early.   What is Racist about that?   The Republicans freed the Slaves.  Democrats started the KKK.   Research it. 

4.  I live in Urban USA.  Does Steve lives in the USA.   Another thing...All the most crime ridden, murderous cities are run by Democrat administrations.   How is it Trump's fault, that democrat run cities murder thousands of people every year?   Look it up.  Do your own research.  The facts are on Trump's side.  Conspiracy theorists like Steve deal in paranoid fantasies.  That, or Steve knowingly supports unelected alphabet agency, Deep State propaganda.  

Me? I'm for the American Constitution.   1st amendment Free Speech.  2nd amendment-right to defend myself.  4th Amendment protection from unreasonable search and siezure....  And above all, I'm for Peace.  That's why I'll vote for Trump.  Trump doesn't start wars.  Trump wants to pull American Troops out of the Middle East.  Steve against pulling American Troops out of other countries. Steve claims it's an idiotic thing to do.  I disagree, but I support Steve's right to say that.  Free Speech. Wink

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 18 2019 at 05:52
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 05:43
Originally posted by npjnpj npjnpj wrote:

Steve, I agree with what you're saying, but I'd quickly like to comment on 2 points that you made.
Firstly: when anyone says that the high current economic level is due to Obama's policies, that's true but just about impossible to prove empirically. The nature of economics. So this argument is practically always subject to viewpoint and doesn't usually lead to a rational discussion. It's a matter of belief.
Secondly: Yes, the US is a melting pot of all cultures and colors, but 2016 has shown that (arguably) a majority of US citizens doesn't like that. At least not any more. This was before Trump was inaugurated, mind. His candidacy only brought that into the open which was already there, though (also arguably) in decline. Make bad people worse again.
Both points therefore don't cut it with people who are determined to see everything entirely their own way.
Ok, fair enough on who's responsible for the economy as it goes in cycles but the national deficit is not wishful thinking and it's being ignored by both sides will eventually bite us. As for a majority of those against immigration, this gets conflated with those who are against illegal immigration and is not accurate. Unless you're a Trump supporter who naturally hates both.

Edited by SteveG - October 18 2019 at 05:48
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 05:43

Paul, I cut you a lot of slack as I know that you are British and not familiar with the US issues. First off, Trump is skating on the financial bailouts of the Obama administration and taking the credit for a strong economy, which is really a house of cards that will implode sooner or later as the US now has a deficit of over 1 trillion dollars. Trump is the most divisive President in US history in that his covert racism goes against the melting pot tradition of the US. All US citizens are foreigners, and his disregard for black and brown people is far anything that any rational person would consider to be a message of Love, Peace and Unity. You would have to live in the urban US to grasp all of this and see through all of the negativity that Trump incites.[/QUOTE] 

1.  It's true that Obama used financial bailouts.   It's also true that the Democrats predicted recession and a horrible economy if Trump was elected.  It's also true that the Stock Market rallied big-time the moment Trump was elected.   

2.  It's true that there is over a trillion dollar deficit.  It's also true that the deficit accrued at DOUBLE THE RATE under Obama.  Trump has cut the rate of rising deficit.   Here's the proof.  Research the history yourself.

3.  Covert Racism is nothing but an opinion held by conspiracy theorists.  On the other hand, it's true that Trump has lowered black and Hispanic unemployment to record low levels.   Would a racist president would do that?  Trump used to hang out with Al Sharpton.  Heck there are photos of Trump going back decades, hanging out with bunches of minorities.  Look up the photos.  They're all over the internet.   The Democrats predicted that Trump would put blacks in camps.  Instead, Trump just signed the First Step Prison Reform Act, which will release thousands of minorities from prison early.   What is Racist about that?   The Republicans freed the Slaves.  Democrats started the KKK.   Research it. 

4.  I live in Urban USA.  Does Steve lives in the USA.   Another thing...All the most crime ridden, murderous cities are run by Democrat administrations.  Most for decades.   How is it Trump's fault that democrat run cities murder thousands of people every year?   Look it up.  Do your own research.  The facts are on Trump's side.  Conspiracy theorists like Steve deal in paranoid fantasies.  That, or Steve knowingly supports unelected alphabet agency, Deep State propaganda.  

Me? I'm for the American Constitution.   1st amendment Free Speech.  2nd amendment-right to defend myself.  4th Amendment protection from unreasonable search and siezure....  And above all, I'm for Peace.  That's why I'll vote for Trump.  Trump doesn't start wars.  Trump wants to pull American Troops out of the Middle East.  Steve against pulling American Troops out of other countries. Steve claims it's an idiotic thing to do.  I disagree, but I support Steve's right to say that.  Free Speech. Wink
 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________   
SteveG wrote: Yawn. Btw, I live in NYC, along with some guy named Trump.

Edited by SteveG - October 18 2019 at 06:00
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 12:09

1.   Obama used financial bailouts to prop up the economy.  That much is true.  It's also true, that the Democrats predicted recession/depression and a 3rd World economy, if Trump was elected.  What happened?  The Stock Market rallied big-time the moment Trump was elected.   Best economy in my lifetime!

2.  It's true that there is over a trillion dollar deficit.  It's also true that the deficit accrued at DOUBLE THE RATE under Obama.  Trump has cut the rate of rising deficit.   Research the deficit history yourself.  Just plug in the dates and the rest is history...

3.  Covert Racism is nothing but an opinion held by conspiracy theorists and fake news.  Let's look at facts.  Trump has lowered black and Hispanic unemployment to record low levels. Lowest ever!  Would a racist president would do that?  Trump used to hang out with Al Sharpton.  Heck, there are photos of Trump going back decades, hanging out with bunches of minorities.  Look up the photos.  They're all over the internet.   The Democrats predicted that Trump would put blacks in concentration camps.  Instead, Trump just signed the First Step Prison Reform Act, which will release thousands of minorities from prison early.   What is Racist about that?   The Republicans freed the Slaves.  Democrats started the KKK.   Research it. 

4.  I live in Urban USA.  Does Steve lives in the USA.   Another thing...All the most crime ridden, murderous cities are run by Democrat administrations.   How is it Trump's fault, that democrat run cities murder thousands of people every year?   Look it up.  Do your own research.  The facts are on Trump's side.  Conspiracy theorists like Steve deal in paranoid fantasies.  That, or Steve knowingly supports unelected alphabet agency, Deep State propaganda.  

Based on this rambling mix of nonsense and bullsh*t, I'd say that the word "research" is the last thing any sensible person would call it. But I support your right to post it every now and then, because we all need to be reminded of how inadequate our education system seems to be.

Edit: And as usual, I have to edit omphaloskepsis' failure to maintain the proper use of the quote BBcodes.

Edited by progaardvark - October 18 2019 at 12:12
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 12:20
^ "Inadequate education system" ?
I wouldn't blame the schools, all of that sounds more like weird home schooling to me.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 12:50

I wouldn't blame the schools, all of that sounds more like weird home schooling to me.

Yeah, you may be right about that. Could be the water too. Or they just missed that class on critical thinking and research skills. Or they're just trolls.
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 12:57
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

Yeah, you may be right about that. Could be the water too. Or they just missed that class on critical thinking and research skills. Or they're just trolls.
I've always had the feeling that she was dropped on her head at age three.
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 13:02
Originally posted by progaardvark progaardvark wrote:

I've noticed the trumpateers never contribute to building the site (album additions, artist additions), they just troll the political thread, sad.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2019 at 13:09
Just because someone has a difference of opinion, it doesn't make them a troll. Smile I'd love to have the time to reply to you all but I'm far too busy contributing to the site. Wink

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - October 18 2019 at 13:11
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 434>