Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 434>
Author
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2019 at 22:29
Originally posted by omphaloskepsis omphaloskepsis wrote:

Originally posted by Easy Money Easy Money wrote:

They helped us (meaning US) fight ISIS,
That is why so many conservative republicans and generals are not happy with this abandoning of our allies.

Have you ever turned a thought around?  Like...America helped the Kurds.   Republicans and Democrats get massive donations from the Defense Industry.  That's why politicians are pro-War.  Or hadn't you heard...Follow the Money.  I think millions of dollars a more likely motive than politician-altruism.  

Do you know how WW-1 started?  Archduke assassinated, triggers treaties, forcing countries to defend allies,  which in-turn triggered more treaties.    Turkey is in NATO.  Anyone who attacks a NATO country, triggers the NATO treaty.  The Entire European continent supposedly must respond to defend Turkey.     

Trump pulled a total of 50 soldiers out of Syria.   Turkey/Kurd border is 400 miles long.  That's one American soldier, every 8 miles.  Why cant' France defend the Kurds.  How about the UK.  Or Italy?  Or China?  Why must it be America?  America is 7000 miles away.  We should mind our own business.   I want Trump to pull more than 50 troops out of the Middle East.   Let them fight their own wars.   I don't want Trump to inflame or start wars like Obama, the Bushes, and Clinton.  War sucks. 

We'll agree to disagree.  I want Peace. You want War.  Trump peaceful presidency must piss you off.Wink  

I agree but not in the way you think.  Yes, why indeed America, right?  After all, they shamelessly funded Pakistan and turned what could have been a democratic bulwark into a permanent military state, poisoning India's own republic in turn.  Yes, so I indeed propose that the world should get on without the USA (something the EU is anyway contemplating).  To that end, let us all start trading in Euros.  

You know, it's not the 1960s and we don't need the US Dollar as a reserve currency anymore.  Euros are as easily available as USD and there are already countries in Africa that prefer to trade with us (India) in Euros.  We could do ruble trade with Russia, yuans with China and Euros with the rest of the world.  We already do the first mentioned of these and we have Yen currency swaps with Japan as well.   If we can persuade the Arabs too to move to Euros, then the US currency privilege is toast.  

And if you think that is a good thing (for the US), you're in for a rude shock.  You have no idea what an exorbitant privilege the US has enjoyed thanks only to the petrodollar.  This privilege was at least acceptable when the US was prepared to do the heavy lifting, which ended with the 80s, the first decade in which US became a net debtor to other nations.  

It is so laughable from an outsider's perspective to hear people like you talking of other countries enriching themselves at the US' expense.  What dream world do you live in?  Would that be a world that is blissfully ignorant about the rest of the planet because living in the US means you don't have to care about what others are up to?  Your country has been setting the rules for the last half century.  If you think those rules aren't working for the American people, take your political class to task.  But to resort instead to decrying other nations who thought they had a contract, an understanding and a friendship with the US can only end badly for the US.  It will be bad for everyone but sure as hell the US will sink deeper than the Titanic if it keeps going back on its word and continues to be an undependable ally.   Once again, this is not the 19th century anymore.  You have gone far too deep into internationalism to turn the clock back now.  Realignments are possible and desirable.  That is exactly what Obama was doing and you never gave him credit for it just because he was black.  Isolationism OTOH will hurt the country that seeks isolation for itself.  American jingoism and British nostalgia for Empire together seem set to bring down both nations unless they can fix this bug.

Edited by rogerthat - October 19 2019 at 22:31
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 00:08

Donald Trump pulls his Doral property from consideration for G-7 after bipartisan blowback

"Based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020," Trump posted on Twitter shortly before 10 p.m. ET Saturday. "We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately." 

The Presi-dunce has once again shot himself in his two inches of uncircumcised pork, then tries to blame the "Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility" (let's ignore the incredibly poor grammar -- it is his tweet, after all), rather than one of his own lawyers explaining to him the jeopardy he placed himself in regarding Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, let alone the outward of appearance of grifting criminality which has become the sewer standard of his rancid administration. 

Only one question, your Clownship, you also stated: "We will begin the search for another site...immediately."

But in a press briefing on October 17, Acting Chief of Staff (and the nitwit who admitted the president demanded a quid-pro-quo from the Ukraine), Nick Mulvaney, said this:

"So we use the same set of criteria that previous administrations have used.  We started with a list of about a dozen, just on paper.  And we sent an advance team out to actually visit 10 locations in several states.  We visited California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Michigan, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah.  Now, we got that list down to just under 10, and the advance team went out to visit those.  And from there, we got down to four finalists that our senior team went out to look at.  They looked at — I think it was one in Hawaii, two in Utah, and then the Mar-a-Lago facility in Florida.

And it became apparent at the end of that process that Doral was, by far and away — far and away — the best physical facility for this meeting."

If that's the case, then why is another search necessary? You have 10 sites on the list and you picked a Trump property. Is #2 on the list also a Trump property (Mar-a-Lago, as mentioned)? How about 3,4 or 5? Do you have to start another search because every site on the list was a Trump property, and you now realize you won't be able to extort any further money for your corrupt organization using this particular scam? You just can't make up the jackassedness of these buffoons.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Frenetic Zetetic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 01:33
So this thread was closed for a whole day? LOL.

"I am so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle." -KMac2021
Easy Money View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 02:22
Re Kurds:
I was merely pointing out why conservative republicans and generals are angry with trump's decision to withdraw, my own opinion was not mentioned at all, at least not by myself.
If anyone has a beef with republicans criticizing trump, they should contact their local rep and let their opinion be known.

Edited by Easy Money - October 20 2019 at 02:36
Help the victims of the russian invasion:
http://www.jazzmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28523&PID=130446&title=various-ways-you-can-help-ukraine#130446
omphaloskepsis View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 04:52
Originally posted by rogerthat rogerthat wrote:

[QUOTE=Easy Money]They helped us (meaning US) fight ISIS,
  I want Peace. You want War.  Trump peaceful presidency must piss you off.Wink  

I agree but not in the way you think.  Yes, why indeed America, right?  After all, they shamelessly funded Pakistan and turned what could have been a democratic bulwark into a permanent military state, poisoning India's own republic in turn.  Yes, so I indeed propose that the world should get on without the USA (something the EU is anyway contemplating).  To that end, let us all start trading in Euros.  

You know, it's not the 1960s and we don't need the US Dollar as a reserve currency anymore.  Euros are as easily available as USD and there are already countries in Africa that prefer to trade with us (India) in Euros.  We could do ruble trade with Russia, yuans with China and Euros with the rest of the world.  We already do the first mentioned of these and we have Yen currency swaps with Japan as well.   If we can persuade the Arabs too to move to Euros, then the US currency privilege is toast.  

And if you think that is a good thing (for the US), you're in for a rude shock.  You have no idea what an exorbitant privilege the US has enjoyed thanks only to the petrodollar.  This privilege was at least acceptable when the US was prepared to do the heavy lifting, which ended with the 80s, the first decade in which US became a net debtor to other nations.  

It is so laughable from an outsider's perspective to hear people like you talking of other countries enriching themselves at the US' expense.  What dream world do you live in?  Would that be a world that is blissfully ignorant about the rest of the planet because living in the US means you don't have to care about what others are up to?  Your country has been setting the rules for the last half century.  If you think those rules aren't working for the American people, take your political class to task.  But to resort instead to decrying other nations who thought they had a contract, an understanding and a friendship with the US can only end badly for the US.  It will be bad for everyone but sure as hell the US will sink deeper than the Titanic if it keeps going back on its word and continues to be an undependable ally.   Once again, this is not the 19th century anymore.  You have gone far too deep into internationalism to turn the clock back now.  Realignments are possible and desirable.  That is exactly what Obama was doing and you never gave him credit for it just because he was black.  Isolationism OTOH will hurt the country that seeks isolation for itself.  American jingoism and British nostalgia for Empire together seem set to bring down both nations unless they can fix this bug.

You don't think I understand the effect of the Petro-dollar Dude?   Do you think I poured all of my knowledge and critical thinking into one post?  Did you just ejaculate all your knowledge into your last post?  Is that all you have to say?  Is the quote above the sum total of all your earthly wisdom?  I'm sure you'd answer...NO.   Give me the same respect.    Last October, on this very thread I predicted- oil prices would drop like a rock, and I made a bunch of money off shorting oil.  

Obama was a bad president, like Bush before him.   You think I never gave Obama credit because he was black?   So, you can read my mind?  Can you?  All my best friends are black people. They love me and I love them.   I work with black nurses. We hug each other, we laugh and cry together.   I volunteer once a month, free medical care to the black community.  What do you do? 

I never said the word Isolationist.   I don't think the USA will ever become an isolationist country.  I think in terms of nuance.  With all the pro war globalism going round, I decide to side with Peace and pulling troops out of the Middle East.  Maybe enough voices like mine will slow the tide of War down?  Maybe?   I'm doing my itty-bitty part to slow globalism down.  Not stop it.  Slow it down.  I don't want unelected officials in Brussels deciding how I live my life in Fort Worth.  

So Trump pulling troops out of Syria can only end badly for USA?   The Trump economy is outperforming the European economy.  The UK wont' be the last country to exit the EU.  Trump's approval rating is higher than European leaders.   America will last longer than the European Union. UK want's out.  Italy, France, Hungry, Finland, Netherlands, and Austria aren't happy about EU membership. Leaders like it. Macron loves the EU, but French people hate him. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/europes-merkel-macron-may-less-popular-than-trump

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/five-more-countries-want-referendums-to-exit-eu/

Eventually there will be one world government.
I don't want it to happen during my lifetime. 
I like localized governments. Decentralization.   One world government would be a dystopian, totalitarian nightmare. 

Edited by omphaloskepsis - October 20 2019 at 05:02
AZF View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 05:36
The One World Government was supposed to be established by 2005! Donde esta?
Still with the Soviets out of the picture you need a bogeyman or two to justify fellating an establishment or two.
The only good thing about Trump is Prince Andrew's links with Epstein got revealed.
That's getting forgotten and covered but the secret is out. Nobody will do time over that.
Might even be a different thread to talk about that. You do you. But the One World Government has many players.
rogerthat View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 06:17

Originally posted by rogerthat rogerthat wrote:

[QUOTE=Easy Money]They helped us (meaning US) fight ISIS,
  I want Peace. You want War.  Trump peaceful presidency must piss you off.Wink  

You don't think I understand the effect of the Petro-dollar Dude?   Do you think I poured all of my knowledge and critical thinking into one post?  Did you just ejaculate all your knowledge into your last post?  Is that all you have to say?  Is the quote above the sum total of all your earthly wisdom?  I'm sure you'd answer...NO.   Give me the same respect.    Last October, on this very thread I predicted- oil prices would drop like a rock, and I made a bunch of money off shorting oil.  

Obama was a bad president, like Bush before him.   You think I never gave Obama credit because he was black?   So, you can read my mind?  Can you?  All my best friends are black people. They love me and I love them.   I work with black nurses. We hug each other, we laugh and cry together.   I volunteer once a month, free medical care to the black community.  What do you do? 

I never said the word Isolationist.   I don't think the USA will ever become an isolationist country.  I think in terms of nuance.  With all the pro war globalism going round, I decide to side with Peace and pulling troops out of the Middle East.  Maybe enough voices like mine will slow the tide of War down?  Maybe?   I'm doing my itty-bitty part to slow globalism down.  Not stop it.  Slow it down.  I don't want unelected officials in Brussels deciding how I live my life in Fort Worth.  

So Trump pulling troops out of Syria can only end badly for USA?   The Trump economy is outperforming the European economy.  The UK wont' be the last country to exit the EU.  Trump's approval rating is higher than European leaders.   America will last longer than the European Union. UK want's out.  Italy, France, Hungry, Finland, Netherlands, and Austria aren't happy about EU membership. Leaders like it. Macron loves the EU, but French people hate him. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/europes-merkel-macron-may-less-popular-than-trump

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/five-more-countries-want-referendums-to-exit-eu/

Eventually there will be one world government.
I don't want it to happen during my lifetime. 
I like localized governments. Decentralization.   One world government would be a dystopian, totalitarian nightmare. 

You don't THINK, but that will be the effect of his many decisions. Just like Brexiteers don't THINK it will isolate their economy but it WILL, whether they like it or not.  Unilateral flip-flops that nobody, not even his own team, knows are coming and you expect the rest of the world to still trust the USA?  Based on what, exactly?  It was bad enough when Bush invaded Iraq with no evidence only for Rumsfeld to say sh*t happens but whatever repair Obama carried out has been undone.  

Oh yeah, big whop, Brussels telling USA what to do?  Cool story, take it elsewhere.  Funny how the people (conservatives) who wax eloquent 24/7 about responsibility are so loath to take responsibility for their own decisions, their own mistakes.  If Brussels really was controlling the world, we would be able to do business with Iran and would be very happy to.  The real enemies are the Wahhabis and they reside in Saudi, USA's biggest friend.  Do you know that we can't even do sea shipments to Afghanistan via Bandar-e-Abbas port in Iran because multinational (mostly American) banks are so scared of sanctions?  And you keep blaming Brussels?  Sorry, but the facts don't care about your feelings. Who reversed the whole process of bringing Iran back to the mainstream?  Your precious commander-in-chief who has been played royally by the GOP hawks.  Yeah, totally stable genius, isn't he?  No wonder he and Modi get along like a house on fire.  Oh, and your heartwarming story about doing good for black people in the neighbourhood has little to do with your feelings about Obama because it says nothing about how you would react to a black man in power.  So try harder next time.  

Edited by rogerthat - October 20 2019 at 06:41
Odvin Draoi View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 09:52
I'll not specifically quote here, yet I've seen too much concern about the Kurds. I have to remind you that Trump repeatedly threatens us (Turkey) to destroy our economy. I have to make it clear that if ever he happens to do it, countless Kurds will also suffer. I can say that Trump can shove his threats up his fat ass. I would rather suffer or starve than to submit to his threats.

Edited by Odvin Draoi - October 20 2019 at 09:53
rogerthat View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 10:29
Originally posted by Odvin Draoi Odvin Draoi wrote:

I'll not specifically quote here, yet I've seen too much concern about the Kurds. I have to remind you that Trump repeatedly threatens us (Turkey) to destroy our economy. I have to make it clear that if ever he happens to do it, countless Kurds will also suffer. I can say that Trump can shove his threats up his fat ass. I would rather suffer or starve than to submit to his threats.

Which is why the prior status quo was better.  First Trump removes the troops and then he furiously threatens a NATO ally with dire consequences "if they don't listen to me".  This is a total mess, as with other things Trump. I am particularly worried being that this is Turkey.  It was the epicentre of the First World War.  Turkey is a very important country from a geopolitical perspective so shaking it up too hard is, again, not going to end well.  
Odvin Draoi View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 10:36
Yes, it is very important; not only because Turkey is where I live in (which is my concern), but also for the fact that if something happens to Turkey, Europe will immensely be affected, presumably in a negative way. The worst case scenario could be that Europe might have a new "cute" (!) neighbour called ISIS. I think they might be a prospective danger in the future, if Turkey loses its power here. Probably not immediately, yet gradually and eventually.

Edited by Odvin Draoi - October 20 2019 at 10:37
rogerthat View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 10:48
Originally posted by Odvin Draoi Odvin Draoi wrote:

Yes, it is very important; not only because Turkey is where I live in (which is my concern), but also for the fact that if something happens to Turkey, Europe will immensely be affected, presumably in a negative way. The worst case scenario could be that Europe might have a new "cute" (!) neighbour called ISIS. I think they might be a prospective danger in the future, if Turkey loses its power here. Probably not immediately, yet gradually and eventually.

I think one of the European commenters already brought this up in this thread. Europe will bear the brunt of any blowback from a Turkish crisis.  What the Trump supporter above did is to willfully misinterpret what I am saying as an argument for more intervention and more wars.  No, all I want is that if there is going to be a pullback, it must be orderly and with all allies on board and consulted prior to any such move.  That is not what Trump is doing.  Nobody knows why he does what he does and what he will do next.  That is bad for ANY head of state and for the virtual leader of the world (albeit less so now that both Russia and China are stronger), it is catastrophic. I do fear the worst now.  But let's see, maybe, in spite of all previous evidence to the contrary, better sense will prevail and either the army or the GOP will finally tell Trump that enough is enough.
SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2019 at 11:35
Hmm. Trump bends to media/bi partisan criticism and cancels G summit to be held at his place in Florida. Maybe there is a God.

Edited by SteveG - October 20 2019 at 11:36
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2019 at 06:14
It seems the U.S. troops in Syria are now moving to Iraq to continue the campaign against ISIS, so apparently Dumbass Donnie was wrong about ISIS being defeated especially since about 950 ISIS supporters escaped from a camp in Ain Eissa. Since May, the U.S. has sent 14,000 troops to Saudi Arabia. Tell me again how Dumbass Donnie is the "peace president."
----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
progaardvark View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Crossover/Symphonic/RPI Teams

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2019 at 06:20
The New York Times has already exposed that the Trump family were tax cheats (starting of course with Fred Trump), but ProPublica has issued another report just recently showing that this was still going on in 2017. So not only should Dumbass Donnie be impeached, but he should also be brought up on tax fraud and bank fraud charges.

----------
i'm shopping for a new oil-cured sinus bag
that's a happy bag of lettuce
this car smells like cartilage
nothing beats a good video about fractions
The Dark Elf View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2019 at 18:08
Trump exhibits a total lack of awareness. Profoundly benighted, intellectually backward and grammatically challenged. Completely devoid of historical context. Uneducated in law and misinformed on current events.

“You people with this phony emoluments clause,” Trump blithered.

--- U.S. Constitution, art. I, § 9, cl. 8The President of the United States has just referred to the U.S. Constitution as "phony". Whether through narcissistic self-absorption or simple blithe ignorance, when you have an individual in power who scoffs at the very instrument and driving force of our Republic, he must be removed from office. 

The fact that Trump continues to push his Doral resort days after having to remove the site from consideration for the G7 meeting due to intense pressure on both sides of the aisle (he'd like to just blame the "crazed Democrats", but his stupid, self-serving decision was roundly criticized by Republican congressmen and senators), is indicative of a person completely out of touch. 

“Where is the agreement that says we have to stay in the Middle East for the rest of humanity? For the rest of civilization, to protect the Kurds? We’ve taken very good care of them,” Trump said. “We’re bringing our troops back home. I got elected by bringing our troops back home.”

--- The President of the United States is a liar. Unequivocal. Without doubt or precedent. No troops are coming home. None. In fact, more troops are being assigned or reassigned to the Middle-East.

U.S. Troops Leaving Syria Will Move to Western Iraq, Defense Secretary Says:

"The U.S. military is deploying 2,000 additional troops, three new antimissile systems, two squadrons of jet fighters and other equipment to Saudi Arabia in an accelerating U.S. buildup meant to counter Iranian hostilities in the region, U.S. defense and military officials said Friday."

---  The President of the United States is a prevaricator. “I’m trying to get out of wars, we may have to get in wars," -- his dissembling words, not mine. War is peace. Peace is war. George Orwell's skull is spinning 'round his bony spine in the grave.

“I’m trying to get out of wars, we may have to get in wars—we’re better prepared than we’ve ever been,” Trump said, noting that he has his eye on Iran, and warned that the country “could be hit like they’ve never been hit before.”

He went on to say: “The president of the United States should be allowed to run the country not have to focus on this kind of crap--while at the same time, doing a great job on Syria, and Turkey and all of the other things that we're doing."

No, you don't get carte-blanche and a get out of jail card so you can do whatever the hell you want, without consequences. Asked about Trump's quid-pro-quo Ukraine call and back channel political chicanery from Rudy Giuliani, 'ten former chiefs of staff from five former Republican and Democrat presidents -- Ronald Reagan, GHW Bush, Bill Clinton, GW Bush and Barrak Obama stated in interviews that the very thought of soliciting political aid from foreign leaders was unacceptable and "out of bounds".'

...a vigorous circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined
to take the place of the mud shark in your mythology...
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2019 at 08:54
TRUMP UNLEASHED:- President Trump talks candidly (in roughly the following order) about the Kurds; ISIS; the withdrawal of US troops from Syria; the lousy Democrats Dirty Tricks campaign and the phony illegitimate impeachment inquiry; the Ukraine; whistle-blowers; Shifty Schiff, Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi; war and peace; Iran; his recent  HUGE rally in Dallas, Texas; withdrawing his Doral, Florida property as the host venue for the G7 Summit; his presidential salary; the Trump empire; self publicity and promotion; Barack Obama; the best US economy; the strongest US military; North Korea; & the 2020 election.

SteveG View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2019 at 09:52
^ Confused Is any of this supposed to be good? LOL
This message was brought to you by a proud supporter of the Deep State.
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2019 at 11:21
Think I'll stop following this thread. Many knowledgable comments and informed posters here over the years but lots of garbage posts lately.

I'll probably come back in late 2020 and join the celebrations. Hope you'll firmly kick the fat ass crook out of the white house, folk!
Snicolette View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2019 at 11:30
Originally posted by Barbu Barbu wrote:

Think I'll stop following this thread. Many knowledgable comments and informed posters here over the years but lots of garbage posts lately.

I'll probably come back in late 2020 and join the celebrations. Hope you'll firmly kick the fat ass crook out of the white house, folk!
  Thank you for the good wishes, I sincerely hope you're right.  Also a fair amount of misinformation hereabouts....last time I checked our constitution wasn't phony, the impeachment inquiry is entirely within the law.

Edited by Snicolette - October 22 2019 at 12:42
"Into every rain, a little life must fall." ~Tom Rapp
dr wu23 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2019 at 17:31
^Yes....and the GOP impeached Clinton simply because he lied about a sexual dalliance.........with Drumpf we have a leader who is violating just about everything it means to be a decent upstanding president. And he also lied about a sexual affair........just incredible.
Ermm

One does nothing yet nothing is left undone.
Haquin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 434>