Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho's Making Money Off This Website?/ADS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 23:27
Originally posted by bluetailfly bluetailfly wrote:

Originally posted by The T The T wrote:

Who cares? As for me, I wouldn't care if it was the Government of North Korea the one making money off this website.... As long as I have such a gigantic prog-database and a chance to talk with people and write reviews, I don't give a f**k. And, for that matter, I actually HOPE SOMEONE's MAKING MONEY, because in this consuminst world we live in, is the only thing that assures me the site will stay alive. So, whoever makes money or not, thank you very much, and I hope you are rich!
      I care...and furthermore, I couldn't care less that you don't care.     
What a child. You know, the best thing about forums is being able to post opinions so other people can read them, wheteher they agree with them or not. And whether one cares about what the others think or not. It's a forum. Very mature.     
      I think the attitude "who cares?" is just a bit more childish and immature than "I care." Wouldn't you agree, Mr. Maturity?     

I would agree if the subject matter of discussion actually has anything to do with you....

I would also agree if the comment you made about a post had better arguments than "I don't care that you don' care", like if I was making fun of you or your post. What I said is I DON'T CARE, as a COMMENT TO A TOPIC, (you maybe would agree that that's what forums are about, wouldn't you?).... So my I DON'T CARE (I said I don't give a f**k actually, we are grown up, or did it hurt you my use of a BLEEPED OUT obscenity?) so if I say I DON'T CARE, why did you have to do the very mature comment I COULDN'T CARE LESS THAN YOU DON'T CARE.    
      Are you feeling okay?

You just can't have a discussion based on ARGUMENTS, can you?

Ok my friend, if it makes you happy, you win. I shouldn't have dared to criticize the subject of this thread and I shouldn't have dard not to care. I shouldn' t have dared to give my opinion in such a pointless discussion. I'll refrain myself of posting opinions in your polls, lest you become upset.

Feliz?

Anyway, have a good night.

I'm sorry...

Me too, CryCry, now you want a goodnight kiss???

Evil Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123