Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Playlist,Ranting And Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 105>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 11:57
The undisputed Electric Dreamtime of Love to see if they arrive at the Sonic Temple so She Sells Sanctuary and the other sonic Drugs, God And The New Republic together with Moonchild raving out about the Chilli Pillwith being with the Bulletproof Poet the secession from on the Crazy Train as you’re Barking At The Moon on an Bomber Overkill Telegraph Road but life is never As Good As The Book
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Without music, life would be a mistake."

Music Is Live

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Keep Calm And Listen To The Music…
<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2021 at 07:22
Rolling along to the 12/04/21 and my three favourite shops are OPENED‼️❤️❤️❤️🤞💥👀Create Digging and Warhammer Store will be there

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2021 at 11:20
ItsCraziest Crazy Frog the sonic possibilities of absolute incredibly exquisitely extremely addictive amounts of CRAZY CRAZIEST WHO AH!ever‼️💀🤬🤪😂

Nearly forgot about why isn’t there a Appropriation thread for The Pineapple Thief I get why there isn’t a thread for Bruce Soord’s first band Vulgar Unicorn which in my humble opinion is incredible. Before anyone says you start one, the answer is a huge fat NOafter the two attempts at starting threads for musicians who are. Incredible but lack of interest both crashed and burned. They are Magnum And Guy Manning both as dead as the dodo bird

Edited by geekfreak - April 08 2021 at 11:42

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2021 at 23:36
Well it’s Freaky Friday and it’s a mmm sort of morning so let’s see what the day brings Along With It‼️

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2021 at 07:35
This morning’s dental appointment was 40 minutes late! Argh! Just had the loft roof installed with foam. Now!!!!

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2021 at 13:12
Been thinking about The Last Bright Light with Evergreen in The Spirit Of Autumn Past, For All We Shared and Heroes Never Diewith Go Diamond Heart there’s a Storm Over London at the V Shows

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2021 at 22:39
Are you sitting down because it’s a playlist! Sinkadus   Aurum Nostrum

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2021 at 23:49
Now listening to... Finneus Gauge More Once More

Music Is Live

<
Psychedelic Paul View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 00:15
Originally posted by geekfreak geekfreak wrote:

Aurum Nostrum: Translation - Our Gold 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 00:26

Been thinking about The Last Bright Light with Evergreen in The Spirit Of Autumn Past, For All We Shared and Heroes Never Diewith Go Diamond Heart there’s a Storm Over London at the V Shows
MOSTLY AUTUMN: THE LAST BRIGHT LIGHT in the renaissance era of modern British prog, who shine as brightly as a beautiful WHITE RAINBOW. It's still mostly spring here in England, but I prefer MOSTLY AUTUMN  in THE SPIRIT OF AUTUMN PAST before THE LAST BRIGHT LIGHT of summer fades away. FOR ALL WE SHARED together on ProgArchives, I think this may be the first thread in SIGHT OF DAY devoted entirely to MOSTLY AUTUMN, so here's THE STORY SO FAR..... The band were formed in York, North Yorkshire in 1995 by band leader Bryan Josh on vocals and guitar, Iain Jennings on keyboards, and with Heather Findlay joining the band on vocals for the recording of their first album in 1997. There are currently seven members of MOSTLY AUTUMN, but there are no PASSENGERS in this band, with each individual member contributing to instilling their diverse music with a rich and full sound. Their beautiful albums of Progressive Rock are as sparklingly effervescent as a bright WHITE RAINBOW, and are best-described as being like music DRESSED IN VOICES in a HEART FULL OF SKY. MOSTLY AUTUMN's diverse songs can be as delicate as GLASS SHADOWS reflected like STORMS OVER STILL WATER,  or as unrelentingly powerful as a runaway train. This versatile band of merry minstrels can just as easily perform MUSIC INSPIRED BY THE LORD OF THE RINGS as classic songs from PINK FLOYD REVISITED, or even music bathed in scintillating strings with THE GHOST MOON ORCHESTRA. MOSTLY AUTUMN are  STILL BEAUTIFUL LIVE and who can forget THAT NIGHT IN LEAMINGTON Spa back in 2010 when Heather Findlay gave her last live performance before Olivia Sparnenn joined the band on vocals. The band are still going strong today with their latest album released as recently as 2019, so who knows what THE NEXT CHAPTER may bring in the continuing story of MOSTLY AUTUMN
 GO WELL DIAMOND HEARTWink

Edited by Psychedelic Paul - April 10 2021 at 00:28
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 08:02
Originally posted by Psychedelic Paul Psychedelic Paul wrote:

Aurum Nostrum: Translation - Our Gold 

And it is lol

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 08:04

MOSTLY AUTUMN: THE LAST BRIGHT LIGHT <span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;">in the renaissance era of modern British prog, who shine as brightly as a beautiful </span>WHITE RAINBOW.<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> It's still mostly spring here in England, but I prefer MOSTLY AUTUMN  in </span>THE SPIRIT OF AUTUMN PAST<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> before </span>THE LAST BRIGHT LIGHT<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> of summer fades away. </span>FOR ALL WE SHARED<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> together on ProgArchives, I think this may be the first thread in </span>SIGHT OF DAY<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> devoted entirely to MOSTLY AUTUMN, so here's </span>THE STORY SO FAR<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;">..... The band were formed in York, North Yorkshire in 1995 by band leader Bryan Josh on vocals and guitar, Iain Jennings on keyboards, and with Heather Findlay joining the band on vocals for the recording of their first album in 1997. There are currently seven members of MOSTLY AUTUMN, but there are no </span>PASSENGERS<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> in this band, with each individual member contributing to instilling their diverse music with a rich and full sound. Their beautiful albums of Progressive Rock are as sparklingly effervescent as a bright </span>WHITE RAINBOW<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;">, and are best-described as being like music </span>DRESSED IN VOICES<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> in a </span>HEART FULL OF SKY.<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> MOSTLY AUTUMN's diverse songs can be as delicate as </span>GLASS SHADOWS<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> reflected like </span>STORMS OVER STILL WATER, <span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> or as unrelentingly powerful as a runaway train. This versatile band of merry minstrels can just as easily perform </span>MUSIC INSPIRED BY THE LORD OF THE RINGS<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> as classic songs from </span>PINK FLOYD REVISITED<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;">, or even music bathed in scintillating strings with </span>THE GHOST MOON ORCHESTRA<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;">. MOSTLY AUTUMN are  </span>STILL BEAUTIFUL LIVE<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> and who can forget </span>THAT NIGHT IN LEAMINGTON<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> Spa back in 2010 when Heather Findlay gave her last live performance before Olivia Sparnenn joined the band on vocals. The band are still going strong today with their latest album released as recently as 2019, so who knows what </span>THE NEXT CHAPTER<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> may bring in the continuing story of MOSTLY AUTUMN. </span>
<span style=": rgb248, 248, 252;"> </span>[COLOR=blue]GO WELL DIAMOND HEART<span style=": rgb248

, 248, 252;]. Wink</span>[/COLOR]

That’s easy for you to say

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 08:20
The playlist that i’m putting together. Is a corker imho

Playlist:
Vulgar Unicorn    Jet Set Radio
Echolyn     When The Sweet Turns Sour
Salem Hill    Not Everybody’s Gold
Grey Lady Down    The Crime
Parallel Or 90 Degrees    Unbranded
Guy Manning    Tall Stories For Small Children
Parallel Or 90 Degrees       In The Corner Of My Room

Now so that there isn’t any confusion album’s are all on the Cyclops Records so if there’s a. Theme going on that’s the most likely one it is.

Music Is Live

<
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 08:39
Mostly Autumn are on my current prog playlist, just as soon as I reach the letter "M". Smile
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 12:09

Mostly Autumn are on my current prog playlist, just as soon as I reach the letter "M". Smile

Don’t tell me that you are on the letter F

Music Is Live

<
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychedelic Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 12:47

Yes, Mostly Autumn is still a fairly long way off I'm afraid, although they'll be here before summer's over. 
It's England in springtime tomorrow, followed by a get together with Roger Chapman & Family the day after tomorrow. Smile
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 13:04

Yes, Mostly Autumn is still a fairly long way off I'm afraid, although they'll be here before summer's over. 
It's England in springtime tomorrow, followed by a get together with Roger Chapman & Family the day after tomorrow. Smile

Enjoy   

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 13:07
Well if it could go wrong. It did go wrong and so there’s a huge pile of fix this then that! I needed to stop making plans as it never ever. Works out with me...

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 22:47
With my first caffeine fix of the day. I am listening to Echolyn When The Sweet Turns Sour

Music Is Live

<
geekfreak View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geekfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 23:21
On a roll now! Second album playing now and it’s Grey Lady Down - The Crime

Music Is Live

<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 105>