Forum Home Forum Home > Progressive Music Lounges > Prog Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reaction Videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spacegod87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2020 at 00:20
I just never got the appeal of the whole, "Hey everyone, these two guys are hip hop fans and they're listening to PROG! Wowza! Let's all take a gander!" thing on YouTube. 

I understand that it's good seeing people enjoy the music you like, especially when all you hear is mostly hate about it from the general public, but it's just not entertaining watching people listening to a song I already know. And their comments about it are fine, and at least more thought out than most, but still not that interesting to be honest.
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2020 at 06:20
A guy named JustJP makes some good reaction videos, not just to prog. He is honest, and he has good taste. Here a few examples:

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
zwordser View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwordser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2020 at 16:34
I've not watched a lot by this guy (Just JP)  but I like how he dives a bit deeper than most do into some great prog rock, and has some very detailed/intelligent commentary.

...and speaking of Just JP:  I just found (for the first time after a few searches) the first reaction I've seen to Renaissance --by himI've been wondering when someone would finally react to them!

Here's his reaction to Ashes Are Burning, calling it "The perfect Prog Song":

Edited by zwordser - April 14 2020 at 16:46
Z
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345