Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome artists
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alexandra Zerner - Instrumental Progressive Metal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAlexandra Zerner - Instrumental Progressive Metal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexandra Zerner - Instrumental Progressive Metal
    Posted: March 22 2016 at 08:11
Hello everyone! :)

I want to present you briefly me and my music here and I hope you will like what I do :)
So, my name is Alexandra Zerner and I am a professional guitar player from Sofia, Bulgaria, although I am actually a multi-instrumentalist... but guitar is my true love and first instrument. 
I play electric guitar since 1993, piano since 1995, bass since 1997, then consequently through the years - drums, mandolin, lapsteel guitar, banjo... basically I am in love with music and I would gladly play any instrument I can get :)
I've got two solo albums - "9 Stories" (2014) and "Aspects" (2015) - both are guitar oriented instrumental progressive rock/metal, with a lot of influences by Jason Becker, Marty Friedman, Tony MacAlpine, Dream Theater, Rush, Yes, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Marillion, Vivaldi, Bach... I am pretty sure you will find other resemblances as well.

Well, nice to meet you and have a nice time listening to my stuff :)

Post Reply Post Reply