Topic ClosedDuck Feeling - Like Athena, She Says

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duck Feeling - Like Athena, She Says
    Posted: March 26 2016 at 18:36
Hello,

Maybe some of you remember an older post of mine where I told you about my band The Snobs. In the last ten years, my brother, Mad Rabbit, sang and produced, and I, Duck Feeling, played all the instruments (guitares, bass, piano, saxophone, synthesizers, percussions, etc). Our influences belong in art rock: David Bowie with Brian Eno, Stereolab, Can, Pink Floyd, Miles Davis from 1969-75, Constellation records, Siouxsie & The Banshees for instance. There are defintely some connections with prog as we are fans of King Crimson, Van Der Graaf Generator and Henry Cow.

[​IMG]

Sometimes I write, record and perform music by myself, and I'm proud to present my new album "Like Athena, She Says". It's about two heroines, Diana and Kay, torn between fighting misoginy, their self-doubts and loving each other. Lyrics are inspired by comics authors like Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison and Alan Moore. I used a lot of Mellotron, the drums are electronic, there's some synthesizer, electric guitar, bass and lots of effects.

Here is the music video for the first song, "Endless":

Like all our records, this one can be downloaded for free in MP3 and FLAC with complete digital artwork and booklet on our website. There's also a Soundcloud player just one click away from here:
The Snobs

Thanks for listening!

Duck Feeling
 Post Reply Post Reply