Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > General discussions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What are you watching on TV right now? ... Cont'd
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching on TV right now? ... Cont'd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 88899091>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2019 at 19:14
Devils vs Habs

Poor habs, 15 millions per year for a goalie who could not stop a beach ball. I've said it many times, you won't win anything with this guy...too late.
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2019 at 18:40
We Own the Night (2007)
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2019 at 18:41
Isles vs Habs
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2019 at 19:30
...And Justice for All (1979)
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2019 at 18:43
Avs vs Habs
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2019 at 19:12
Habs vs Pens
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2019 at 18:23
Sens vs Habs
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2019 at 18:11
Bruins vs Bolts
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2019 at 18:28
Deadpool (2016)
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2019 at 19:19
Sabres vs Leafs
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2019 at 19:28
Habs vs Canucks
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2019 at 18:31
The dark mechanisms of a sick mind.

Leaving Neverland (2019)
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2019 at 19:14
Habs vs Flames
Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2019 at 23:13
The Fellowship of the Ring

The Two Towers

The Return of the King

Barbu View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2019 at 14:27
TLotR extended edition appendices
Squonk19 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squonk19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2019 at 16:47
Just finished off The Man in the High Castle - Series 4 - a bit rushed due to the cancellation but a very satisfying ending! However, gave up on Mr Robot... Skipped to the end and realised I made the right choice! 😂
“Living in their pools, they soon forget about the sea.”
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 02:47
Jean and I just watched "Das Versprechen" ("The Promise"), the third TV-movie in the series "Tödliche Geheimnisse" ("Deadly Secrets") starring Anke Engelke (right) and Nina Kunzendorf (left). The series is about two investigative female journalists who also are a couple. The first movie of this series came out in 2016. This third part was about human trafficking in the construction industry. Like the first two movies it was excellent, with many twists and turns. The two actresses are among the very best in Germany. What we really like about this series is that the two being a couple is a minor factor in this series. They have their issues like any other couple, but these are not issues that are specific to a same-sex relationship. In an interview with the two they mentioned that this had been important for them right from the beginning of the series because a same-sex couple should be normal these days.

Edited by BaldFriede - February 21 2020 at 02:56

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 14:37
like Friede I love this series. I especially like that there are a lot of very strong women in this series, not just the 2 main protagonists. and both main actresses are really attractive though they are certainly no youngsters anymore (Nina Kunzendorf is close to 50, Anke Engelke is in her 50s). I actually think Anke Engelke looks a lot like Jane Fonda

Edited by BaldJean - February 21 2020 at 15:14

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
BaldFriede View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldFriede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2020 at 19:15
We just watched "Cloud Atlas" on TV. Definitely one of the most interesting movies I have ever seen. We liked it a lot.

BaldJean and I; I am the one in blue.
BaldJean View Drop Down
Prog Reviewer
Prog Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 04:08
we will watch "Cloud Atlas" again this evening; it was an extremely complex movie. it had 6 different time levels (Pacific Islands 1849, Cambridge/Edinburgh 1936, San Francisco 1973, London 2012, New Seoul 2144 and Big Isle 106 winters after The Fall 2321). some of the characters appeared as reincarnations in all 6 of them, occasionally changing ethnos or sex but always played by the same actors, others in 5 or 4. sometimes they were very hard to recognize due to the make-up, but the names of the actors appeared with short clips of all characters they had played during the end-titles. I just love movies like this because they really challenge the viewer

A shot of me as High Priestess of Gaia during our fall festival. Ceterum censeo principiis obsta
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 88899091>