Forum Home Forum Home > Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements > Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closednew

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: new
    Posted: November 17 2016 at 05:11
Hi, I am new ... and not sure if this is where I should be. Picky with music, but also totally clueless - so I am here to learn! I love Secret Chiefs 3 the most .... and right now - I guess also Goat, Scott Walker (recent), Goblin, Death Grips, CAN, Univers Zero, Kayhan Kalhor ..... and so on. (Get confused with the genres, too) Ermm
micky View Drop Down
Special Collaborator
Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2016 at 05:29
cool.. love me some SC3 dude..  good tastes.. one of my absolute favorite modern groups

here have some Battles.. another one of my absolute favorites...if you don't know this group.. you should..

and don't worry about genres... it is nothing more than a scam upon prog fans we hoisted upon them so we could be set above them in the early days of the site. We lorded over the unwashed masses and at night huddled in our exclusive smoke filled room drinking the best scotch and the best high priced ass and pounded round bands into square holes..
The Pedro and Micky Experience - When one no longer requires psychotropics to trip
 Post Reply Post Reply